100 lb. Club - Exercise Log

View Full Version : Exercise Log

Ivanna B. Skinny
03-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Hi guys... Kinda new here...thought I saw on of these somewhere, but I dont seem to be able to find it, so Ill start a new one.
I need to see my accomplishments in black and white! :lol:

Ivanna B. Skinny
03-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I wen to the community center today and did 2 miles on the treadmill. First mille slow and steady at 3.2 on 7% incline. Second at 3.6 at 3%. Then arms and leg lifts... I dont know all of the exact names! :p Came home and did 300 crunches with ab roller. I feel like I worked really hard, and that I actually accomplished something! :D

Ivanna B. Skinny
03-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Well...Ok I guess I'll just post to myself. :dizzy:
I just got back from the CC. Walked 2 miles at 3.3 on 7% incline.
Did arms and legs too. Came home and did 200 crunches.
Hed bowl of raspberry sherbet with lemon juice. ;)

dowsx4
03-23-2004, 09:32 PM
I didnt get any exercise today but yesterday i did 20 minutes on the bike 2 circuits lower body and 25minutes on the cross trainer. I have to rest my shoulder for the next few days so no gym for me.

SuchAPrettyFace
03-28-2004, 05:12 AM
tuesday went to the gym, did 3 circuits
thursday was the same
yesterday walked for 45 min w/mom

Ivanna B. Skinny
03-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Havnt posted in a while...Ive been BUSY,BUSY, BUSY!!
So far this week(starting Sunday) Ive been very good!
I switched my diet over to WW points, I hit a plateau and needed a boost. I walked 2.3 miles( I drove and clocked it after) with Abby in the stroller on Sunday. Monday went to community center and did 1 mile on treadmill(3.3 MPH at 8% incline) and 2 miles on air bike(cant remember the speed). Also did The weight machines...I dont know the names of the exercises though.
:?:
I weighed this AM and was down 2 more pounds...so my spirits are lifted! :angel:

SuchAPrettyFace
03-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I did 3 circuits @ the gym yesterday

Jenanne
03-31-2004, 04:55 PM
Just started a new exercise regime. I've been doing free weights in the mornings 6 days a week. Last week we bought an Aero Pilates reformer from QVC and now I'm doing rebounding and toning regularly (well, hopefully it'll be regularly - LOL!).

Today: Toning upper and lower body. Rebounding 20 minutes.

Sheila53
03-31-2004, 11:36 PM
Normally I take aerobics 3X a week (in addition to weightlifting 2X a week and walking 2X a week), but instead today I took a water aerobics class with my DH. It was fun, and a lot more strenuous than I thought it would be. My DH was really struggling at the end, but I think my 3X a week aerobics class made it possible for me to keep up even as a newbie. We'll probably continue to do this on Wednesdays only (the only time we can fit it into our schedule together) and I'll do my normal land aerobics on Monday and Friday.

Sandi
04-01-2004, 01:06 PM
I walked for 20 min on Tuesday. Going back today.

Charbar
04-01-2004, 01:47 PM
I walk my dog every morning at 5:30 am :yikes: it's only 3/4 of a mile - I need to exercise sooo much more. Good Thread!

SuchAPrettyFace
04-02-2004, 03:32 AM
3 circuits @ the gym tonight

Jenanne
04-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Yesterday: 20 minutes rebounding (to the beginning of "The Mummy" with Brendan Frasier - what fun!)

Today: My day off. I may or may not work out; I take Fridays off each week.

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Ok chickies...I've had Aunt Flo visiting for 4 days and havn't been to the center ANY OF THEM!!!! Ive got to get off my A$$ and DO SOMETHING, the problem? :devil: I DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT!!! :devil: I wish I had somebody standing over me MAKING me go... :drill: Im going to try to get motavated.

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
:eek: OH MY GOSH!!! :eek:
Ive lost 2 more pounds!!!
I CAN NOT believe it! Aunt Flo visited last week...actually she just left yesterday, and I was off plan for 4 days. Im SHOCKED!! And also VERY HAPPY!!!
I measured this AM, too. Ive lost 22 inches as well! :D

SuchAPrettyFace
04-08-2004, 01:08 AM
3 circuits @ the gym tonight. :)

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Hi chickies...
Well, yesterday I went for a 3 mile walk around my neighborhood. I did it in 45 mins, so I wasnt lollygagging...plus I had Abby in the stroller. But, I wore different shoes and now I have these HUGE gross blisters on my pinkie toes. So...needless to say, I didnt do too much today. I think I;ll do my crunches and leg lifts before I go to bed anyway. Good night! :tired:

Br00klyn
04-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Today, I did 30 mins. of cardio at the gym, my upper body weight routine.. and 50 ab crunchs!! YAY! It was a good excersize day for me!! Tomorrow is a day off, but may do a 20 min. swim, and then Sat is cardio and lower body... :)

artist
04-12-2004, 05:58 AM
yesterday: 20 mins swimming, 15 mins weights, 60 mins streetdance....loved the streetdance!

artist
04-12-2004, 06:14 PM
today: 45 mins aquarobics.....

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-12-2004, 10:11 PM
OK...I'll admit it. The Easter Holiday really BLEW my diet!
I was off plan Thursday through today...I didn't count WWpoints OR workout. But, tomorrow bright and early I'm on my way to the community center to exercise. :tread:

SuchAPrettyFace
04-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Holy crap that new avatar is huge, hahahaha. LOVE IT!!!

3 circuits @ the gym on Friday, nothing today. I plan on walking around our river tomorrow, provided it doesn't rain.

artist
04-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Whoops, been doing my exercise just not posting about it....

Weds 60 mins body conditioning class, 30 min swim
Thurs 120 min Pilates, 30 min swim
Fri 10 min on walker, 5 min row, 25 min swim, 20 min weights
Sat 25 min swim

Hmm....no wonder I am aching a bit!

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-18-2004, 02:55 PM
OK... I havnt posted my exercise in a long while, I guess Ive been busy. The weather has been so nice here that Ive been outside with Abby walking in the stroller ALOT. I maped out a 3 mile route around my neighborhood and have done that for 4 days in a row. I really perfer it to walking on the treadmill. Ive also been doing alot of stretching, crunches, and Ive started to incorperate a few yoga moves (the plank..it'll kick your a$$ ...no it'll kick your GUT!!) :devil: But I really feel like Im doing OK, so Im pleased!!
KEEP IT MOVING LADIES!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Hello all!!
I just got home from a 2 mile walk with Abby in the stroller, than I did all my ab work and leg stuff I do at home. I feel so good right now...you know that after workout "high". :lol: Tomorrow is my 2 month mark for this new way of living, so I have to weigh, measure and restart myself! Im excited about measuring though! I think this monthI'll assign myself a certain number of activities to do, or a # of miles to walk weekly. Has anyone tried this? I read this somewhere, but I dont remember where. If anyone has tried it this way...How do you like it? Does it work well for you? Any input is helpful. ;)

SuchAPrettyFace
04-18-2004, 10:00 PM
I hung laundry outside today in the gusty gusty gusty windy weather. Does that count?

artist
04-19-2004, 03:53 AM
Definitely counts, SAFP. Everything counts!

60 mins salsaerobics, 20 min weights yesterday....that salsa class was a lot of fun, but my legs are a-c-h-i-n-g now...

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-19-2004, 09:06 PM
In my opinion, everything counts. :dizzy:
I did a mile and a half tonight...my doggies were aching!! Did upper body weights and then lower body stuff. Came home and did 300 crunches, and I feel great. In fact...I just had a 12 point DQ Blizzard, and I feel even better!!! :D

Tammy32
04-19-2004, 11:33 PM
I've been walking 5 miles everyday now for seven days. I hope I will see a difference on the scale, but I am not counting on it since I might be losing fat and gaining muscle. Good work on the exercise all!!

SuchAPrettyFace
04-20-2004, 01:04 AM
3 circuits @ the gym tonight.

artist
04-20-2004, 03:46 AM
30 mins swim, 30 mins walk yesterday

peachwaterfalls
04-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Hey everyone. Wanted to post. The 20th(yesterday), I did altogether 4.56 miles. I'm so proud of myself because I've never done that much on the treadmill before. Plus since I'm back on track, I feel so much better.

Instead of eating I got on the treadmill and loved how I felt afterward. That's something that I'm going to do now. Whenever I get the urge to eat, eventhough I'm full or if I'm craving something sweet, I'll exercise.

SuchAPrettyFace
04-21-2004, 04:02 AM
40 min walking around the track

artist
04-21-2004, 04:35 AM
Yesterday: 90 mins Pilates, 45 mins aquarobics, quite a lot of dancing.....

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-26-2004, 10:09 AM
I jsut want to say how proud I am of all of you! You're all doing what you planned and your keeping it up. You are great inspiration. This weekend I went off plan, and havnt exercised for 4 or 5 days. :( I felt soo down, until I read your posts here again (and my own as well) last night, and I made a resolution to start fresh this morning, without worrying about my screw up. So...thank you for all of your posts, and keep up the good work. This is the reason for a place like this...to help each other through the tough times. Yes, I know that sounds corny, but its the truth!
Any way... I gave myself an assignment to walk at leat 12 miles this week,a nd of course to do all of the other weight stuff, so Ill be busy. Wish me luck!! :dizzy:

Tammy32
04-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Amy Jo, you can do it. Great goal to get back on track with exercise this week.

I walked between 3 and 5 miles everyday last week and this weekend. Everyone is doing great. Keep it up!!

lessofsarahtolove
04-26-2004, 01:10 PM
I've biked on my exercise bike for the last 5 days; this morning I biked for 30 minutes (10 minutes at 16-18 mph); the other days I've done 40-45 minutes, with 25 minutes at 16-18 mph, and going a total of around 11 miles each day. I'm going to exercise when I get home tonight too. Every weekday morning I'm getting up at 5:45 to exercise for a half-hour before getting ready for work. Then on three days/week, when I come home from work I'll bike or walk on the treadmill for another half hour at least. And on weekends I'm doing an hour, minimum. I'll vary the speed so that I'm not overdoing it, and I'm doing some stretching before and after, and have warm-up and cool-down time during each session. I thought of giving myself a free day, but then I remembered how much I weigh, and decided that a free day just isn't what I need right now. I'll play it by ear, though; if I feel like I'm overdoing it, I'll skip a day without guilt, but skipping will NOT be an option if I just don't feel like it. Even slow-and-easy beats the heck out of nothing at all.

Sheila53
04-26-2004, 01:29 PM
Everyone is doing so great on their exercise!

I managed to walk up the street and then around the block and back. I started out going two blocks, then a couple of days of going down the street. Not too bad after an appendectomy! I'm hoping to be back at aerobics a week from today, and then back in the gym weightlifting a week after that.

I really miss exercising! I'm going to try to walk again later on today--two short walks seem to be more my speed right now.

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, I finally feel like Ive gotten over my slump. I walked with Abby in the stroller for 3 miles this morning, and have been in track with WW points and water. Plus, later my friend and I are going to the gym, but I dont think Ill do too much there, except weights, I dont want to burn myself out and quit tomorrow. Ive got to start back slow. :cool: Ill post again later to tell the results of my first day back! C ya Later!

artist
04-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Hi guys

Whoa Sheila - take it easy, girl, you've just had a major operation! I know what you mean about missing the exercise....

Me, I have been doing pretty well. Took a break on Sunday (well I did have about 30 mins walking, but no swimming/gym), and most of the aches and pains have gone.....Although, annoyingly, I have some kind of muscle problem in my arm, so am resting it - no upper body work for a while.....Swimming and lower body work yesterday; Pilates and swimming today. Tonight/tomorrow I'm at a management assessment centre all day - they have a gym at the hotel, and I'm debating whether or not to take my kit....

Keep on moving, people!

SuchAPrettyFace
04-29-2004, 02:55 AM
Today & saturday, walked a mile w/my puppydog.

lessofsarahtolove
04-29-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm still doing cardio for 30-40 minutes every day (still biking, although this weekend I may walk on my treadmill.) I'm making a point of going for at least 20 continuous minutes at the high intensity speed. Also, I'm walking at least 1 3/4 miles every day.

I'm about to start weight-lifting. This weekend I'm going to go the used sporting goods store to see if they have a bench for weight lifting. I've got barbells and plates, but a bench is definitely required for what I want to do. I've started to check out the LWL forum, and I visited the AMAZING stumptuous.com site.....I LOVE KRISTA!!! I HIGHLY encourage anyone interested in weight lifting or fitness to visit her site....it's so, so, SO great!!!

Sheila53
04-29-2004, 01:32 PM
I called the surgeon's office to find out where I should be in my recovery because I didn't feel all that great after 2 times around my 'hood. I'm planning on going to aerobics on Monday, but just going slower and seeing how that goes.

I really thought I'd be more active at this point, but my 51 year old body is telling me no, and I guess I need to listen. I'm not supposed to do any weight lifting until after the appointment on May 12--that's two weeks away! The worst part is that I've worked so hard to go from a sz. 22 to a sz. 12 (relaxed fit), and the swelling and loose abdominal muscles make it impossible for me to wear those jeans. The nurse said that could take over 2 months for the swelling to subside. I'm probably giving too much power to the number 12, but I really liked the fact that I could fit into them. :(

Tammy32
04-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Awww..I'm sorry Sheila. At least that swelling will subside. I know just waiting around for it to go away is not fun at all. I also know what it is like to want to be doing things but not really being able to. It will come in time and then things will get back to normal. Keep your chin up. :) :)

SuchAPrettyFace
04-30-2004, 03:20 AM
3 circuits @ the gym tonight. :D

Ivanna B. Skinny
04-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Hello everybody! I havnt posted in a while. Ive been bust with family stuff, and just trying to squeeze in a workout is hard. Ive mapped out different length routes around my neighborhood and have been walking my butt off (literally I HOPE) this week. I have been on paln, but havnt been as diligant as I know I can be. So I need to get myself back on track, so that I can meet my mini goal on Monday. Good luck to everyone!! ;)

SuchAPrettyFace
05-01-2004, 04:56 AM
swam 1/4 mile today