100 lb. Club - Sex and the City Fans

View Full Version : Sex and the City Fans

Br00klyn
03-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Well I know its off topic.. but thought I would have something else to say rather than just weightloss...

I'm a huge Sex & The City fan and just watched the final episode last night.... God, what a good show, eh?! However, it makes me mad as once everything gets soooo good.. Then its over...

What were your thoughts on the finale? :smug: And, did you hear?! They're supposed to be doing a movie... How flippin' exciting is that?

Celina

gonzostar
03-22-2004, 12:16 AM
ooh! ooh! me! i LOVED that show! i was just watching my season 3 dvd today while cleaning.

i was surprised at how little conflict there was at the ending! like, she didn't have to choose, she'd already left alex. and john?? did he seem like a john? and for the record, he's pretty much an ******* right now in season 3. you kind of forget that by the later seasons. ;)

Br00klyn
03-22-2004, 12:18 AM
OH MY GOD!! I know... John?! That freakin' shocked me....

I'm in love with the show and am going to miss it majorly.. Time to start collecting all seasons on DVD and this is the only show I think I'll do that with...

I wanted to cry when it ended....

gonzostar
03-22-2004, 01:50 PM
oh i did cry. i cried at mrianda's wedding, i cried when charlotte and harry got the picture, i cried during the second to last episode... guess i'm just a mess!