Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-15-2004, 08:20 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, March 15th - Chat

Good Morning,

Boss is in today and needy, so I'll be back later.

How was your weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 08:58 AM   #2  
Divine Gal

Default Good Morning Ladies

Well I am up early today and I weighed myself this morning because I don't have the money to go to WW tonight. I am down another 2 lbs. I am exhausted and I have no clue why? I am wanting Spring here so bad.I have to run some errands today with DH.

BBL

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Hey Leenie - guess what? my boss is in Honduras all week! aren't ya jealous! He goes once or twice a year for a week at a time to do mission work down there with Baptist Medical & Dental. He actually goes down and constructs buildings, etc. I'm so glad for the break this week. I've got a zillion things to do, but still, don't we just love it when the boss is out of the office!

Lynnie - I am so excited that your scale is down another 2 lbs! You are doing GREAT!

I've got to go to the nursing home today, and then plan to go walk after work today. Suppose to be storming by then, and if it is I will go walk inside the mall. If not, I will head to the park.

My grandmother is not doing good. She cannot feed herself at all, so we are having to be there for at least 2 meals a day to feed her. She can no longer even swallow lemonade without choking. I do not think she is long for this world and I really doubt that she cares to hang on much longer in the shape she is in. She has lived a long and full life and loves the Lord. So she has a bright eternity ahead of her.

Soooooooooo, what is everybody doing today?

later gaters,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:19 AM   #4  

Man, I just typed this huge thing and POOF it was gone. I will be back in a little bit to re-write it.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:23 AM   #5  

Default Good Morning

Looks like I missed a lot over the weekend.

Noodles913
Thanks for sharing your pic. Looks like a great work out. Looks nice. Sound like a great work out.
Wow on the quilts. Amazing work. Love the one with the cats the most. Hehe I have 5 cats so partial to that one. Beautiful all of them

Leenie
Love the room Thanks for all the support.

april99
Way too go
Its nice to know some one made , Lets me know I will get to the point where I can live with out junk food. Hugs

Snoopysgirl
don’t know it this will help but one thing I have learn about binging is how I handle it the next day that makes all the difference. It happen let it go and pick your self up and keep going. Don’t let it get you down. Great work on the working out. I need to work on that part.

homebound
I know you can do it good luck on new plan

lynnie24
yeah Lynnie 2lbs amazing work .

Hi one and all-good morning
My weekend was amazing wins on the battlefield of binge. Working on day 7 no binge in 6 full days.
Thank you all so much. Have been doing so much better since I found this website. My depression is even better. Notice it Sunday that I was doing better.

Want to read about my weekend you can check out my journal
http://www.livejournal.com/users/flower_storm/
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 12:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hi Chick-a-dees,

Thanks for starting the thread!

Just got done with my workout on the treadmill. It took a lot of will power to do it..I am such a slacker..the whole time I am trying to convince myself to finish because I am so lazy. I want to do this right! Yesterday, I over did it at lunch a bit..but I didn't binge. So kudos.

Kempy..I have that happen to me also; very frustrating.

Lynnie..man..the pounds are just melting off of you. Keep it up girl.

Cathy..sorry to hear that your grandma is nearing the end, possibly. Thankfully she has a higher hope to embrace after this life.

Flower..great with not binging. I checked out your journal. I just want to say..you are doing great, and also, I can relate with a lot of the things that you had written about in your earlier entries. Thank you Jesus that I am released from that bondage--it was a very scary place to be. I pray that it stays well with you also.

I am so thankful for the community of support we can all find here.

Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:35 PM   #7  

Jenni
Thanks you . It helps to know some one understand and has survived it. I am almost there too.
It is a slow and steady process and I 'm working on all of them at once. And exceeding in them all
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 02:18 PM   #8  

Good morning everyone

I didn't get here over the weekend......was feeling sad on Saturday til 4 P.M....the counsellor said there would be days like that......DS3, his GF came over about 4 P.M. Saturday with their 2 dogs for a visit.....started to feel better then.....I was getting kisses from 1 of the dogs on the cheek.
In the evening....the next door neighbors came over to play cards.

Sunday I felt better.....DH & I went to a matinee to see The Passion of the Christ.....it is very moving.....& makes you think.

Lynnie....congrats on the 2 lbs. lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy.....so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Flower_Storm.....even though I have gotten rid of the junk food.....there are days when I want it.....I find the weekends hard....as far as food goes.....sometimes I give in & eat more than I should....even if it healthy food....or go out for Chinese food....like the weekend before this last weekend.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 07:51 PM   #9  
Divine Gal

Default Good evening ladies

Talk about craving sweets; thats all I did today.Boy did I blow it....I ate Reese's peanut butter cups and 2 creme filled donuts.BAD LYNN!!! I did exercise today though; 100 crunches and 100 leglifts.I think I maybe trying to sabotage myself.? Well my new week starts tomorrow and I think I am going to do Fast Trak again.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 08:09 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good girl Lynnie, just bush it off and start again Your doing fantastic.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote