Old 03-13-2004, 09:25 PM   #1  
Mouth of the South

Default Atkins caramel nut chew bars

I am still on induction, and with TOM coming up, I was craving something sweet. I got one of the caramel nut chew bars. It was wonderful! The only thing that concerns me, is that it has peanuts in it, and those aren't allowed on induction. They only have two net carbs per bar, but will the nuts mess anything up? Thanks!!!
Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:41 PM   #2  
Domestic Goddess

Nah, I think you'll be fine. I have not triend the Atkins candies but a few months back I found Ashers candy bars. They are wonderful!! I ate mine while drinking a cup of coffee. It was the something sweet that I was looking for when I had my TOM too. Isn't it awful how we get cravings when TOM comes around.
ChrissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:12 PM   #3  
Mouth of the South

TOM makes me crave sugar, and makes me one of the biggest b***es ever! I have however, noticed that my moods are more stable since I am not eating bad carbs. My allergies are 50% better too. I had now idea my diet was slowly killing me! The Atkins peanut butter cups are almost better than sex!
Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote