Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 03-12-2004, 03:11 PM   #1  

Default I'm Approved!!!!!

It's finally happened! I got a letter today from my insurance company saying they were pleased to inform me that my application had been reviewed and I would be covered for my surgery. I can't tell you how happy I am. My hand was shaking when I opened the letter because I knew what it was and I started crying when I read it. My son, who's home on Spring Break, thinks I'm a big baby, but I'm so happy I could burst!

Just had to share with you all since you've all known how frustrating this has been.

Your very, very happy
Chicka-dancing-dee
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:39 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Does that mean the chick meet is canceled?

Seriously, congratulations and I could cry for you too. With joy!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:51 PM   #3  

Brought out only for special occasions and by special request (which no one does btw!) let me present to you.....

The June Taylor Dancers!!!!!

Big Congrats Chickadee!!!!!!!

I am so happy that you are now well on your way!!!!! Don't forget to breathe and for goodness sake put that letter somewhere really safe!!!! I sort of hid mine from myself ....and to be perfectly honest I don't recommend that you do the same!!!!

So.......When's the date????? and.....what are you gonna do if it lands on the same day as a Rockies game?

love ya and I am sooooooooooooooooooooexcited for you!!!! This a good thing, Martha!!!!

peach
peach pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:16 PM   #4  
she who must be obeyed

In your HONOR the Fluffer-Nutt Dancers!! Hey, if peachie can have the June Taylor Dancers, I can have the Fluffer-Nutt Dancers!!

CONGRATS Chickadee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
debkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:46 PM   #5  
Old Cackler

this is sooo exciting!!!! i'm with peachie.. when's the big day??? what??? do you mean you weren't on the phone immediately with the surgeon to schedule it??? too busy sopping up those tears??????

let me know where i have to be and when....

oh WOW!!!!!!!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 08:51 PM   #6  
Never Fry Bacon Nekkid!

That's great to hear Chickadee!!! I thought LapBand wasn't approved by any insurances. Looks like you beat them at their own game. Congratulations!!!!!!!
DixieChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 12:37 PM   #7  

I am so honored! I got both the June Taylor Dancers and the Fluffer-nutter Dancers? And, I didn't call the surgeon yesterday because my home-from-college-for-spring-break son and I were on the way to lunch and the movies. You can bet Monday morning I will be the first patient they hear from!

And Ms. Barb, I see absolutely no reason to cancel a chick meet in Colorado just because I no longer require the assistance of the mighty 3FC girls to twist insurance company arms (if that wasn't completely grammatically correct, I'm sure you get the drift). Just fly into Denver and you'll know me because I'll be the one partying at the airport bar with Jif!

Still over-the-top with downright giddiness and giggles,
Chicka-delighted-dee

Edit: Check it out - I am now at 700 posts!
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote