Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#76)

Sherry
03-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/flooziewelcome

Sherry
03-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #75 And Read The Last Few Posts There!! ;)

*I've gotta start dinner....Will be back on later to post!! :wave:

tinagailh
03-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Hi, Would you ladies mind saying a prayer for my mom. Her brother has took a drastic turn for the worst. She is taking it very hard. As you may remember he has terminal cancer. Hospice is coming in to make his last days a little more comfortable. He is only 56. I only wish I knew what to say that would make her feel better. I will post more later. Thanks for listening.
Tina

gdeann
03-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Tina, prayers are being sent to all of your family. I hope your uncle will not be in pain. Please know if you need anything, I'm here. Hospice is a wonderful program, concentrating on the client first and then the family. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask someone from Hospice and they will help you out as best as they can. Does he have kids?

Debbie, sweetie, I feel for you so much! I hope your grandma will pass away peacefully and without pain. It's so hard to let go of the ones we love, but so much worse to see them suffer or to no longer be the people we know them as. (((HUGS)))

ShelleyM
03-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Tina-My prayers are with you and yours.

Debbie-I'm still praying for you.

I think today I am going to see if I can get something from the vet to put Brutus to sleep. Although he ate today, I saw lots of vomit in his cage from last night and he looks bottom heavy, like maybe a tumor or his liver is enlarged quite a bit.

bootwoman
03-12-2004, 11:03 AM
There seems to be so much pain on the board this week. Whether it is the suffering of a loved one or a beloved pet, the loss of a friend or illnesses which are being treated. Sometimes it is hard to look past the heartaches of life, and it's hard to believe that things will ever be "all right" again. But as hard as these things are, we all know that this is the cycle of life. Old ones pass, new ones are born and life begins anew.

As hard as it is to accept the things this life hands us, we must find a way, maybe not to understand it, but to accept it however is best in our own hearts and minds. Our "mental" hearts are often so fragile and tender, but at the same time strong and resolute. Even when we think we have reached the depth of our sorrow, our hearts expand and create room for little joys and glimmers of happiness to come in and grow so that the grief eventually subsides. We don't forget, we don't completely lose the hurt, but we allow the happy things in life to become dominate again. This is the cycle of life...joy, pain, sorrow, grief and then joy again in the faces of our children and grandchildren and we know that everything will be all right.

I wish you all a measure of peace today and in the coming days and the strength to withstand whatever comes your way. May we all embrace the promise of happier times.

DebbieA
03-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Ramona.. Your post was so precious. The words were beautiful and it helps to comfort me in this time of sorrow.

Gayle....Thank you so much for your PM. I spend the night with Grannymom last night. I'm home now to clean up so I can go back. I did what you suggested and held her hand most of the night. I talked softly to her about spiritual things and about happy times from my childhood. I really don't know if she can hear me at this point but it did give me great peace. I am exhausted but can't seem to stay away. We only have a few short hours to be with her. Thanks again for everyone's prayers!!

Hugs...deb

Deelite
03-12-2004, 03:02 PM
Debbie I believe that your Grannymom can hear you. When mom was in a coma she remembers things that there is no way that she would know. She heard what people were saying and recalls some of it. Prayers are with you. I really feel for you because of what we just went through with mom. Dispite all the stress I am so proud of you for losing weight. Keep it up.

Gayle I checked out your additions to your paintings. What great talent. I wanted to read the Dr. Phil book on dieting. I am sure that I would learn something. Glad that you lost 3 pounds. That is a good start.

Ramona how is your dad? Is he out of the hospital now? Thank you for the words for wisdom. When things are bad I just keep reminding myself that God says this too shall pass. And it does. The pain gets less and we go on.

Tina I prayed for your Uncle for a peaceful and painless passing. I said prayers for your mom and your family. I know that this is a difficult time, just know that we are here for you.

Shelley did you decide what you are going to do about Brutus? It has to be a hard decision. I am sure you know when the time has come that he is suffering more than enjoying his life.

Sherry how are you feeling today? Are you and Debbie spending the night at the hotel tomorrow? Rest this weekend so that you don't have a reacurance.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry that I don't have time to post to you all.

DEE

Sherry
03-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Hello :wave:

I just got home. After work I went to the hospital to visit with Debbie's Grandmother and then stopped and got 2 movies to watch tonight.

My b/p is slowing going down.It will take time but atleast I'm getting better and the headaches and nose bleeds are gone.Thanks again everyone for worrying about me.

Ramona,
Your post made me cry. That was beautiful! I've never been the type of person to say how I feel or have the right words to say.I envy people like you.You truly have been blessed with lots of special gifts.I'm so sorry to hear about the family friend.May his family & friends find comfort. :angel:

Debbie,
It was so good to see your GrannyMom today.I know she's in no pain and she will be so happy to get to heaven and be with your Grandfather. He's waiting with open arms for her.I too believe that she can hear everything.Continue to tell her how much you love her and thank her for the happiness, love & guidance that she has brought you. PLEASE get some rest tonight. You looked so tired today.I'll always be here for you! I love you!!

Tina,
I added your Uncle & your family in my prayers last night.It's sad that we have to take the sorrow along with the happiness in life.May God be with you all. BIG HUGS! How was your Mom's b/day party?

Gayle,
You are so talented girl!! I loved all the new pictures you added! The shoes are a trip!! LOL What a cool idea! Steve better watch out or you'll be painting him! :D All this kinda makes me want to start classes but with no talent here, they would probably throw me out of class!! LMAO

Dee,
We will not be going to the party tomorrow night.Not with everything going on.There's no way Debbie would have fun being worried about her Grandmother. I agree with you...WW works for me too! Hey...We can lose this..can't we?!

Shelley,
What did you decide about Brutus? I know whatever you decided will be best. {{{ HUGS}}} Aren't you excited that we are on spring break now??!!! I can't hardly stand my excitement!! LOL What are your plans?

To all the other Floozie's,
I hope life is treating you well. I know that there's been lots of illness & sorrow lately but hope you post soon.Please give us some positive & good news! We all need it! :)

I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow.
Remember....I love you all and thanks for being my friend! :grouphug:

tinagailh
03-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi Ladies!

Ramona Thanks for your post. It was very touching. You do have a way with words.

My mom had a great birthday. She got a cute Mickey Mouse grandma shirt. And I always let my oldest pick out something he wants to give and I let him get it no matter what it is. He gave my dad a flashlight for his birthday. He picked out my mom a big hard plasticky spoon that had a duck on the handle. I think it was kid safe kitchen utencils. He said it was so he could help her cook. She loved it. We ate mexican food and of course chocolate cake and ice cream. It iwas great.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I do return them all to you. You ladies enjoy your spring break and gets some well deserved rest.

Gayle I'd love to see the painted shoes. Have you done any purses?

To everyone else you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tina

DebbieA
03-12-2004, 10:43 PM
I slept about 3 hours and still will be able to sleep tonight. I just got off the phone with my aunt and Grannymom is still hanging in there. She even has the doctors fooled, that's my Grannymom. :)

Sherry....Thanks so much for coming by the hostipal this afternoon. It meant so much to me and Mom.

I will post more tomorrow.

16 days down...80 to GO!!!

Love you guys...deb

ShelleyM
03-13-2004, 07:55 PM
Ramona-Your post was beautiful.

I couldn't get the vet to give me anything for Brutus, since it is a controlled drug. He is still hanging in there also. He even ate off my plate last night when I took it in the bird room to give some to the birds. When I uncovered his cage this morning, he was vomiting it all up undigested. I wish there were some way to just make him go to sleep without any kind of pain. I feel guilty everytime he looks at me.

Hopefully I will be cleaning house on spring break. I need to find some more things to sell!

Sherry
03-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Good Mornin'

I sat with Debbie & some of her family last night at the hospital.I left at 10:00 and had a feeling that I shouldn't go because Debbie was the one staying all night. Her GrannyMom passed away at 2:15 am. Debbie said she went peacefully.

Please keep Debbie & her family in your prayers.I know God will give them strength to get through this.I also know that her Grandmother is in a better place and is now with her husband.

I'll be back later to post.
Love Ya'll...

bootwoman
03-14-2004, 11:50 AM
I will be keeping Debbie in a special place in my heart today. Thank you Sherry for letting us know about her grannymom.

ShelleyM
03-14-2004, 12:13 PM
I will also be praying today for Debbie.

Deelite
03-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Debbie

It will be the little things that you will remember, the quiet moments, the smiles, the laughter. Although it may seem hard right now, it will be the memories of these little things that will help to push away the pain and bring the smiles back again.

May the care and love of friends bring comfort.
With my deepest sympathy,

Love DEE

ShelleyM
03-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Would you believe the vet that I first took Brutus to (the one I asked Friday if she could give me something to put him to sleep) called me today after she returned from church. Mike and I had just seen Brutus gasping. She and her husband offered to come over and put Brutus to sleep for me. He passed away with me holding his claw. We buried him with a picture of me and one of his toys under a fruit tree in my yard. I will miss him so much! I can't believe that Vicki called today and did that for me. I feel he is in a better place.

gdeann
03-14-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, thinking of my two dear friends that have both suffered a great loss. Debbie losing her dear grandmother and Shelley losing her beloved pet, Brutus. Know that I'm thinking of both of you and you have my deepest sympathy. Words can not express the pain I'm sure both of you are going through. If either of you need anything, just let me know. Love, Gayle

Deelite
03-14-2004, 07:04 PM
Shelley I feel just like Gayle. Sad for you and Debbie. Sorry to hear that Brutis wasn't able to make it. I too feel he is in a better place. I amsending you a hug.

DebbieA
03-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Ona Mai Wheeler:angel:

Beloved wife for 50 years, mother, grandmother, great-grand mother, and great-great grandmother.

March 2, 1912-----March 14, 2004

She will be greatly missed!!

ShelleyM
03-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Debbie-Thank you for your picture of Grannymom. She was beautiful. My prayers and condolences go out to you and yours.

Sherry
03-15-2004, 10:55 AM
Monday Weigh-In:
I lost another pound!! My weight now is 170. Yep, I got up to 173! I lost 2 last week and another today! :cp:

Today is the 1st day of spring break! I'm going to start DEEP cleaning and throwing away junk! We're going to wait until early summer to paint.

Tonight when Wayne gets home we're going to the funeral home.

Wednesday I'm taking Drew to his Orthopedic at Vanderbilt.His appt. is at 2:15. For those of you who don't know or remember, Drew has Legg-Perthes Disease. We're suppose to find out on Wednesday if he has to have a hip replacement done.

Shelley...Sorry to hear about Brutus.Are you ok? Love ya!

Better get my big butt in gear and get busy! Will check in later.
Have a great OP day!! :)

Deelite
03-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Debbie thank you for posting a picture of Grannymom. She is a beautiful lady,she sure looked good for her age. How are you doing?

Sherry wonderful 3 pounds gone. Go look at 3 pounds of butter......and think about that I mean fat....lol. We are going to do it girl. It is Debbie's summer count down that got me motivated. I lost 3 pounds last week. That is high for me because I normally lose about 1-2 a week. I have reduced most of my sugars and have cut way back on my carbs too while doing ww's. Cutting back on sugar was hard for me because I love to bake and of course eat dessert every night. Now we are having fruit and any dessert on want on saturday but only one big piece.
Let us know how Drew does at his appointment. Does he limp at all? Good vibes going his way. Don't work to hard this spring break. You need to take care of yourself.

Shelley how are you doing? You did the right thing. Brutus is not suffering any more. I know that this was hard for you to do.

Hope that everyone is enjoying their day.

DEE

gdeann
03-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Debbie, I hope your coping ok today. HUGS!!!!

Sher, I will be thinking of Drew! I hope hip surgery will not be needed. If so, will you wait until he's out of school for the Summer? My gosh, how long would he be laid up?

Dee, great job with the loss!!!!!!!! You always sound like you have it so together! I wish I did!

Shelley, you really, really did the right thing. I hope today is better for you.

Jennelle
03-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Debbie - I'm sorry for the loss of your grannymom. She sounds like she lived a long, full life. I know you'll miss her.

Shelley - My husband had to have our dog, Spike, put to sleep three summers ago. He was about 15 years old. It was only the fifth time in 14 years I'd seen my husband cry. I will send healing thoughts your way.

Sherry
03-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey Again :wave:

I've got a few minutes before I start getting ready to go to the funeral home. You know the saying..."It's A Small World"...Well come to find out, The preacher that's conducting the funeral is my cousin that I haven't seen in about 20 years!!!! It will be a big surprise for me & him tonight when I see him!!!!

Dee & Gayle,
Yes..Drew walks with a limp because one leg is longer then the other.His hip hurts him constantly.He said that he wakes up hurting and goes to bed hurting.Bless his heart! That's one of the reasons why he didn't bowl this year for School.He was diagnoised when he was 2. He has wore leg braces twice for almost a year each time,has had a full cast from waist down and had surgery on his hip when he was 5 yrs. old. We were hoping that once he got older he would get better.Now at 16 yrs. old, he's still having problems.Hopefullly the Dr. can help him Wednesday.

OK....better get ready.Hope everyone will post soon!! :)

HUGS!

Sherry
03-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi Jennelle :wave:
We were posting at the same time! Are you on spring break this week too?

Tina.....How is your Uncle?

Deelite
03-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Gayle yeah right, if I had it all together I wouldn't have to lose the same pounds I keep recyling. But thanks anyways.

Jennelle nice to hear from you. Post some more and let us know what is new with you.

Sherry poor Drew. I can sympathize with him because of the pain that I have from my syatic nerve. I hope that the doc will be able to help him.

Time to make dinner.

ShelleyM
03-15-2004, 08:26 PM
I am a bit miffed today. The girl that bought the VS breast enhancers is sending them back for a refund because one of the nipples is torn. They were in perfect condition when they left me. I shipped them in the original VS box packed in bubble wrap and a priority mail box. I think she did something to them, but I am going to chalk it up to the hazards of dealing over the Net with strangers. She waited 10 days to let me know (I got confirmation that she received them on Mar. 5.)

I'm glad that you all are doing well on your plans. I have been eating all day. Not anything bad, but I've had something in my mouth all day.

Jennelle-Thanks for your kind words. Something just doesn't feel right around here. Like I lost my right arm. He was just always there. I got this bird 3 years after my very first dog died. I was only 19 years old. Now I'm 50. It's so strange. Also, he died on Mar. 14, which is the day before the Ides of March (et tu Brute?) I named him after the Brutus from Julius Caesar, believe it or not. I didn't even realize the coincidence until I remembered that today is the Ides of March (of course I learned all this many years ago when I took Latin in school.)

Debbie-I hope you are okay. I know how hard this is for you.

Sherry-There's a lady at school who's son had an operation to try and make both of his legs the same length. Now he is in physical therapy and in quite a bit of pain. I think if they had to do it over again, they never would have had the operation. One of his legs had grown faster than the other. Is that the same type of thing that Drew has?

Dee-Good job on the lbs. lost! I see you are still walking up a storm! I'm trying to get as much running in as possible this week to catch up on the miles I've missed the past couple of weeks.

Gayle-I showed my mom the glass you made for Patty. She thinks it is beautiful, just as I do!

gdeann
03-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Just a quick note to Shelley!!! If the girl waited that long to complain, I would not refund. Even if she complains to ebay, they can now look at your profile and tell that you are an excellent and honest seller as will all of the future bidders if she chooses to leave you bad feedback. Just my two cents worth!

mzbhavin
03-16-2004, 08:23 AM
Deb...So Sorry to hear about your Grannymom, she sounded like a wonderful person to know. Know that you are in my heart and my prayers at this time.

Dee...So sorry to hear that Brutus didn't make it and is no longer suffering. You are in my heart and prayers today.

Everything here is quiet and just being busy and staying out of trouble.

Will check in later in the day.

Love you all

Vicki

Deelite
03-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Ramona I was just praying for everyone here and thought that you haven't said anything more about your Dad. How is he doing? Is he out of the hospital?

Sherry are you remembering to take it easy? You want some snow? It is snowing here, I could ship you some.

Shelley I tend to agree with Gayle. I don't think that I would refund the money to the customer. You sent it in good shape and she took to long to respond back and tell yu it was damaged.

Debbie I am thinking of yu at this time. Sending you a big hug.

Gayle want to come over for a coffee? Or we could have beer later if you come later.

Vicki no news is good news. Do you have any spring flowers up? I am so anxious for spring weather. It has been warmer some days but we have a lot of snow to melt yet.

It looks so ugly out today. The snow is gusting and visiblity is pretty bad. I have to walk 2 1/2 miles to tea time today. I hope that the wind dies down before then.

For all you on spring break remember it is a break. Take some time off to enjoy.

DEE

bootwoman
03-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Hello everyone.

Debbie and Shelley, I hope you are both coping and that the pain you are feeling will soon diminish.

Dee, thanks for asking about my dad. Yes he got home from the hospital on Friday. We had a very rough weekend and I just didn't have any time to post. They had him on too much Coumadin and his blood got way too thin, his blood pressure very low, and his temperature was 96. Now that they have cut back on the Coumadin, he is much better and slowly getting back to his old self. From Friday until last night, I was functioning on about 10 hours of sleep total. Last night was much better.

Sherry, my dad's hip replacement was done with the new minimally-invasive procedure. The incision is only 3 inches long, yet they completely replace the hip joint. He was only in surgery for 1 hour which is amazing to me. You might want to ask Drew's orthopedist about this procedure. I hope they have good news for him. Also, this is spring break so.......TAKE A BREAK!!!!!

I'll try to get back and post to everyone later today. We are super busy....several burglaries and a few sex offenders that need to be registered. Boy, I just love dealing with those people.....NOT!

Be back later!

mzbhavin
03-17-2004, 08:29 AM
Sherry ...Sorry Drew is in so much pain, I know how that feels and hope he gets relief soon.

Dee...No spring flowers yet but i am with you can not wait for that warm weather to get here. We got a snow shower yesterday but it didn't leave anything but it was nice while it lasted. Come on Spring...

Deb...How are you my friend??? Remember You & your family in my prayers.

Vicki

DebbieA
03-17-2004, 09:43 AM
Morning

I guess it's back to the real world this morning or just going to the motions of a normal life. The funeral service was beautiful. :angel: We had a lot of family time and friends came from all over the US for the funeral. In a few days I am going to help my Mom with Grannymom's things, when we are ready.

Sherry...Thank you for all you have done for me and my family during this time of sorrow. You are such a special friend. People are still talking about your Mom's fudge pies. :T

Dee....Buttercups are blooming everywhere here. I took Grannymom some while she was in the hospital, now they will be planted in my flower garden.

Shelley.....Sorry for your loss!! Losing something or someone you love changes your life forever. Hugs!!

Gayle.....I will be forever grateful for you PMs while Grannymom was sick. I had so many special hours with her before she died, and I will anyways believe she heard me.

Thank You all for your continued prayers for me and my family, we have suffered a great loss. But I believe prayers do help.

Well, I am off the the YMCA this morning. I needs lots of stress-free time!!

21 days down {Still 100% OP} ....75 days to GO!!!

Hugs...deb

Sherry
03-17-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm really tired so I'm just going to post & tell you what the Dr. said about Drew today.

The ball in his hip was still "live".This means that he won't have to have a hip replacement anytime soon (good news!).He had a lot of inflamation which was causing his pain. He will now be on Celebrex the rest of his life.With having Legg Perthes' is the reason why one leg is shorter then the other.He gave him an insert to keep in his shoe that would help him with his walking "for now".

For those of you that has IM me about Legg Perthes' Disease, This is what it is:

Gradual weakening of the head of the thigh bone where it meets the pelvis.The bone re-generates itself but may takes years.That's why Drew spent years in legs braces, cast (waist down), bed rest and being hospitalized.His bone has been fully re-grown but it grew back "tilted".As he continues to grow, Dr. N.Green will know more what our options are & what his hip joint (ball) looks like.Which may be hip replacement.
This is a very rare disease.It took many, many tests at Vanderbilt when he was 2 yrs. old (he had quit walking and couldn't even stand up) to find out what was wrong with him.He has been in the hospital 7 times.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for him.Maybe the Celebrex will help his pain once the inflamation clears.

I'll post again tomorrow.

Hugs!!

gdeann
03-18-2004, 01:44 AM
Sherry, I never realized drew's condition is as serious as it is. Poor kid!!! I feel for him. Hopefully, surgery won't be needed, ever. I will pray for the pain to ease up on him.

Jennelle
03-18-2004, 02:25 AM
There's a 16 year old girl missing from the city. She was walking to school on Monday morning when she disappeared. She's a good kid and a good student. Her name is Keoka Bloomingburg. You can link to her poster at http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=984438&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I have often said that rich white girls who go missing get all the media attention. This is my bid to see that a not-so-rich, not-so-white girl maybe gets her face out there, too

Sherry
03-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Good Mornin' :wave:

I joined the YMCA yesterday.I had an appointment with a trainer tonight at 6:00. Well when I got home yesterday from joining, my trainer called and said in order for me to work out there I have to get a release form from my Dr. because of my high b/p! Can you believe this?! I could have lied and checked "no" on the form but I was being honest! Now if Dr. Jones don't fax a release form, I can't work out! The nurse is suppose to call me this morning and tell me. Keep your fingers crossed!! :crossed:

Debbie,
I hope that you're getting stronger everyday.The funeral was very nice.Just the way GranyMom would have wanted it. BTW:You looked like a million dollars in your black dress.I can tell you have lost weight! WTG!

Shelley,
Have you done anything exciting during spring break? My 1st 3 days were very busy.Today & tomorrow I'm not going to do anything!! I had a long list of things to do but now it can wait until School is out.

Ramona,
Thanks for the info about your Dad's hip.Why did he have to have a hip replacement? I'm glad he's doing better since coming home. I have heard that b/p being low can be just as dangerous as being high.Tell him to be careful.Have you heard from the boys?

Dee,
Still got snow???!! It's going to be in the high 50's today and will be 66 tomorrow!! My yard already needs mowing!! Do you have any trips planned for anytime soon? I thoght about you yesterday.The lady next door loved my "Angel". I told her it came all the way from Cananda!

Jennelle,
I have to disagree with you about the missing kids.I don't feel like they only show the white,rich girls.We have a girl here that has been missing for months and they live in the lower class part of Nashville.But thanks for posting Keoka's picture.My heart & prayers go out to her and to her family.May she be found soon.

Gayle,
Did you watch AI? I think Leah was the one to go also! I can't believe that our "pink haired" girl was one of the bottom 3!!! But then again, so was Clay one week!! I think so far my favorite is Jasmine. BTW: Didn't Clay look so handsome last night?!!! :D How are your classes going?

Tina,
How is your Uncle?I miss you posting.Is everything there ok? How are the kids?

Vicki,
I can't believe that it snowed there the other day! It's a good thing that it didn't stick!! Are you still keeping kids? How many? Can you post a picture of one of your scrapbooks?

Carol......Doni......Cheryl.........Where the heck are you????? I sure MISS YOU!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!

Better get busy.....I'll check in later.Have a great OP day!!

Hugs! :)

Sherry
03-18-2004, 10:09 AM
Starting a new thread now...............

Sherry
03-18-2004, 10:10 AM
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #77..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!

bootwoman
03-18-2004, 10:33 AM
Thought I'd post a quick one before I get to started working.

Dan called last night around midnight. He is somewhere outside of Bahgdad. They are living in some kind of 2 man trailers right now. They had phones set up so they could call home. I haven't heard from Ben in a few days. I don't know if he has gotten his orders to go or not.

Sherry, my dad could barely walk he was in so much pain. There was nothing left between the bones for cushion. It was just bone rubbing bone. His other side is perfectly fine though.

Hey to all of you. Maybe this weekend I'll get time to post to everyone individually.

Oh, BTW, I forgot to tell you about my new weightloss plan. Between waiting on my mom and dad and working all day, I have hardly sat down for the last week. My folks have a 4000 square foot house to keep clean and I'm always running from one end of the house to the other. My mom is like Sherry too, she wants everything in it's place and spotless. Their driveway is about a quarter of a mile long from the house to the mailbox. When they are napping, I walk it 2 or 3 times. They have 12 steps leading up to the front door and I've been trotting up and down those several times a day. I haven't weighed, but I am down 1 pant size. Hey, whatever works!!!

Gotta go finish an interview with the cutest little 4 year old girl you have ever seen! I'd like to find the man that molested her and.....I'll leave the rest up to your imagination!