Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 03-08-2004, 11:30 AM   #1  
Old Cackler

Default EXERCISE March 8-14

HUP TWO THRIP FOUR
get those bodies out the door!!

ok ok ok. i give up. we'll do a WEEKLY exercise thread, for now, at least.

am feeling better. and will probably start walking again tomorrow morning, depending on how i feel by the end of the day today.

how are you all???? tell us all how you're movin and groovin. and oxycising!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:01 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Increased my walk from 1 mile to 1 1/4 mile. We walk 1/4 mile in 5 minutes, so our walk today was 25 minutes. The weather was beautiful, and the track is all landscaped with fountians and waterfalls, and statues. Soon we are going to increase it to 1 1/2 mile or 30 minutes.

After that was the advanced cardio water aerobics, but it was the easy instructor today.

And I am very please to announce that I have done my Oxycise for 5 days in a row I haven't measured since the second day, I will measure at the end of two weeks straight, but I feel thinner. I seems to make me stand taller and hold my self in better when I do the O at night, not to mention how well I sleep when I do it.

Okay who's next (I love this new smilie)
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 01:41 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

barb.. you're doing GREAT... such an inspiration!!!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 01:52 PM   #4  
Old Cackler

you are my IDOL pookie... and i'm sorry i haven't stickied a protein drink thread for you. i searched this forum [using protein as the key word] and several popped up. and there was a whole lot of good information in several, and i was thinking about combining the posts into a new thread but there wasn't an easy way to do it.

soooo. until i figure it out, try the search...
Old 03-09-2004, 12:16 PM   #5  

Well I tried to snowboard this week and it almost killed me, lol (but even though it took me an hour and a half to get down the first baby slope) I am SO sore!!! I feel like I have done hours of push ups, lol. I have also done the walk away the pounds video and I'm off to a late start today so I am going to do it after I get done posting.

Oh, I have a question, what is Oxycise? I keep reading about it and have no idea what it is!

Thanks for the info,
bella23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:41 PM   #6  
Old Cackler

bella... are you trying to KILL YOURSELF??? but it sounds like you had fun!!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 08:08 PM   #7  
Old Cackler

hmmm seems like we all efficiently posted this week's exercise on the old thread!!!!!!

efficiency is NOT our middle name!!!!

i walked 3 miles this morning. and then another 1-1/2 this evening., for a total of 4-1/2!!!

and yes, the dog walked too.

yipppee yahooo!!!!
Old 03-13-2004, 07:40 PM   #8  
Mel

OK, I give up... What the heck is Oxycise?????

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:52 PM   #9  
Hang In There

Oxycise is a combination of aerobic deep breathing combined with isometric exercise positions that help to lose weight and sculpt your body. Yes I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but it really does work, but the "trick" is to be consistent with it.

I was great for over a week, doing it every night before I went to bed, the Thursday I went to and "Honey Do" shower for my personal trainer, a guy, and I drank some wine, and I was so sleepy by the time I got home, I just went to bed, thinking I'd do double on Friday. Friday night I was sick, nearly throwing up and very nausated, so I didn't do it last night either, but I promise I will do it tonight!
ageoldie is offline   Reply With Quote