100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in March 7th - March 14th!

Monkeybabies
03-08-2004, 12:28 AM
So...how did everyone do this week? Another two down for me!!!!! Yahooeeeeee :hat:

Charbar
03-08-2004, 09:57 AM
staying the same.. but sometimes that is okay :)

Monkeybabies
03-08-2004, 11:00 AM
That is o.k....better the same than up!!! Right? IMO, maintaining is just as hard sometimes. Good for you, Slimdown!

Sandi
03-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Up 2.5, but I know why. Not even changinf my sig, because it'll be gone in no time flat!

chequitagirl
03-08-2004, 11:53 AM
i lost another 4.5 lbs. YAHOO!!!!!! that's a total 47.5 lbs. for the whole journey. CONGRATS to you ladies. you are all doing great.

looosingit
03-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Congrats ladies!

Audrey - you're moving like a high speed train! Outta her way - her comes twoderville!

Sandi - Such a great attitude! I believe that staying on track when you've had a minor setback is the most difficult part of weight loss. Good for you! I am also strongly of the opinion that the people who are able to regain focus after a "rough" weekend are those who will be successful in maintaining their weightloss in the long run. Hooray Sandi!

Monkeybabies
03-08-2004, 01:54 PM
What a bunch of freaking loosers....LOL

Sandi great attitude...at least you know why...just don't make the same mistake again!!! I seem to do that....I would say..."aha, that is why I maintained..." But in the next breath do the same mistake again...hmmmm, and then I wonder why I am at a standstill...ugh!!!

Keep up the good work ladies....

jolee95
03-08-2004, 02:31 PM
I am down 2.5 this week and I have had some comments :) It has been a little weird that up until now no one has commented at all, but one of my friends pointed out that I always wear baggy clothing, and yes it has been getting baggier :) My inlaws were in town and even noticed, surprising for them! lol

chequitagirl
03-08-2004, 02:48 PM
jolee congrats on the loss :cheer: you are right, it does feel so good when someone else notices. i mean you can tell that your clothes are getting baggy, but sometimes we can't look in the mirror and see what someone else might see. so congrats again and keep up the good work.

Step
03-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Congrats to all of you who saw the scale go down!! Sandi, great attitude ... I hear you!

Last week STARTED out great, but ended up not-so-great ... and I'm not sure why ... full moon?!?!? maybe a bit of PMS, maybe a bit of stress, but on Friday I had my USUAL breakfast, lunch and snack ... then I had #2 snack, then I came home ... my stomach was GROWLING ... and I made some bad choices, and more bad choices on Saturday. I got back on track on Sunday, but by then the damage was done!!

So ... I'm down ONE pound, for an even 20. It's the right direction, but I would have liked to see a bit more ... oh well, I'll take it!

SuchAPrettyFace
03-09-2004, 12:45 AM

Congrats, losers!!!!

StartingOver
03-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Stayed the same...need I say more?? I am glad though. Next week will be better! Congrats to all the losers!!!

Angie
299.5/285.5/160

KnCmamma
03-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Ugh...it's another weigh-in day and I am not thrilled with myself right now. I have been so off track(I think I totally jumped off the Weight Loss Express head first). I haven't been keeping to any of my goals for this month. And to make matters worse, I am feeling depressed about myself(doesn't help I am in the process of weening off of my Paxil and then will be starting up with Effexor XR) and am hating myself a lot lately...the other evening I was sort of crying because I thought so badly of myself for a number of reasons. Anyhow enough of my psycho babble..LOL...here's my weekly weigh-in

Last week - 266.6
This week - 271

That's a 4.4 lbs gain....oh and I am retaining fluids as I am also off the depo shot(which I have decided I am going to start up again) and have been getting crampy and such. And I will say I have been eating like crap lately too. Hopefully I can turn this around soon, if not at least when I am on the Effexor XR. Oh and I think I have a cold as I have been coughing a lot lately due to a dry and itchy throat.

gonzostar
03-10-2004, 10:26 AM
down 1 this week, even with TOM bloat. good with me.

audi
03-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Hello I am Audi and a new member to this site. So far I have not started any program. Waiting for the weather to get better so I can start walking and getting out more. Likely just putting it off as usual. so how did you girls get started what gave you that push and how did you settle on a plan. It looks like whatever you are doing it is working for the most part .Doing great! I need some backup. I don't even have a scale at this time. What should I do?

Amanda Panda
03-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Hi, I am up 2lb - which isn't as bad as I thought it would be, considering what I've eaten!

I'm going to really go for it now - no more half efforts or one day on, one day off!

Hopefully I will lose that 2lb by next weigh in.

Welcome Audi! :wave: Coming here is a good place to start - you'll get lots of good advice and support. Join in any of the threads or start a new one if you want to ask something - people here are happy to help!

JEN - Hope you are feeling better - I know where you are coming from sweetie - try to be kind to yourself during this difficult time. Coming off medication can do funny things to you, so just do your best to get through it. :grouphug:

Love Amanda xx

melsfolly
03-11-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm down 1.6 this week. Total lost in 2004 is 26.6!

Melissa

Jillegal
03-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Wow Melissa! Quite the year you're having so far - I AM IMPRESSED!

That's the attitude Amanda - YOU GO GIRL!

Congrats to everyone this week who lost or at least tried! As for me, I was up .2 (why didn't I take off my darn watch). No worries, I've had a fantastic week so far (including last weekend) and fully expect to see pleasing results come weigh in on Saturday a.m.

We have the desire, we have the power, c'mon LET'S DO IT! :D

jkfla
03-12-2004, 10:54 AM
i'm down 1.4 this week but its relost so no new pounds. i'm not giving up!!!! and i'm not changing my sig line until i get to new pounds lost.

misty1328
03-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Down 1.2 and feeling great!!! Everyone is doing a great job. Audi - I think finding what works for you and your lifestyle is the best way. As for waiting to go outside... I used wait until the weather was good too and then I learned something.. cleaning the house is great excersize.... walking in place and turning on the radio and dancing around like a wild fool all burn fat. And as for scale you don't need one unless you are like me :o and are a scale slave. Try a tape measure or some string also just the way your clothes fit are a great way to keep track of how you are doing... Good luck and keep us informed!!!

bella23
03-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Well I guess it's my time to chirp in. I am down to 281lbs, and i'm enjoying a great week of PMS, lol (now my signature is going to show a big loss but it's not all this week, lol) I'm just happy to be lower then that! And hopefully I will keep on the downward slide.

Great job to all who lost and Keep going for all who didn't.

Talk to you all later,

Sheila53
03-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Down .6 lbs. My body seems to be getting into a routine of down a little, down a lot, down a little, down a lot. I don't care as long as it's down!

Congratulations to all you losers, and here's hoping for a great week for all!

audi
03-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Than you ladies for the warm welcome. I am still poking around at all the sites getting a feel for the place. So far it looks very interesting and helpful. Still haven't set my start plan but working up to the day soon. Gotta get that last splurged meal in before the start/LOL

Jillegal
03-13-2004, 10:58 AM
Sometimes I love weighing in first thing Saturday morning. Mind you, if the number is disappointing it can throw a wench into your weekend (you know, the "oh what's the use, I might as well eat what I want and enjoy it because I'm going to gain regardless" syndrome). But on days like today, having pleasing results on the scales really psyches me up to stick to plan religiously all weekend!

Woo hoo! Down 2.2lbs. A year ago I would have expected that, but at this point I'm just terribly grateful my body acknowledged all my hard work of this week. :) So (for the benefit of our wonderful "keep tracker" Sandi), seeing as I was up .2 last week and am down 2.2 this week - I have exactly 2lbs. to contribute to the annual "ton". GO TEAM!! :D

Sheila53
03-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Congrats, Jill! That's absolutely wonderful!

Okay, don't get mad, Jill, but I just had to laugh when you said ". . .it can throw a wench into your weekend. . ." The vision of a buxom serving wench appearing on your doorstep in one of those low-cut peasant blouses flashed through my head as I read that. Your BF may have enjoyed that, but I'm glad you got the 2.2 lb. loss instead and no wenches! :D

Jillegal
03-13-2004, 12:22 PM
oops, talk about a freudian slip :o You knew darn well I meant "wrench" :p As for my b/f, the only wench he's throwing himself into this weekend is ME!
:devil:

Jenaya
03-14-2004, 11:36 AM
I am down 2 and am at the numbers below, so no new numbers this week. I am on track and working at it. No wrenches though, oh well, something to aspire towards...Have a great weekend everyone!

Jenaya

terrific pig
03-14-2004, 12:54 PM
I love reading everyone's posts! I am down 1 pound this week from 236 to 235.

Monkeybabies
03-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Go pig...go pig, go, go, go, go !

dowsx4
03-15-2004, 08:22 PM
I weighed in at the gym tonight and i was 179.5! I know it will fluctuate up again for the next few days but its the very first time i have seen the 170's!!

Sheila53
03-15-2004, 11:22 PM
:dancer:

All right, Julie!! That's so exciting!

terrific pig
03-16-2004, 07:18 PM
YAAAAAAAY Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Gina!

looosingit
03-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Congrats all!

I'm down 1#. I have now officially lost all of my Christmas mistakes. Who knew it would be so tough to take off!!???

chequitagirl
03-17-2004, 02:22 PM
congrats kris and julie. you guys are doing great. keep up the good work.

Stinger766
03-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Can I join you all? I'm relatively new to the site (been here a few weeks) and have/had 150-180 to lose.

I don't really know what to say to introduce myself so I'll just post my stats below and join in more later.

Starting weight 1/12/04 350
Current weight 3/15/04 321
total lost so far 29 lbs!
Goal weight 170-200 ? (At least 120 lbs to lose)
Mini goal under 300 by 6/1/04

Thanks for listening. :)

Ingrid

dowsx4
03-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Welcome stinger! Sounds like you are doing great! Please feel free to tell us all about yourself and let us get to know you!

Monkeybabies
03-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Welcome Ingrid....we love to see new faces...the more the merrier, the more the more positive enthusiasm, and the more....the more I learn because everyone brings some kind of unique experiences to the table sort of say!

SO, post, and post often!

looosingit
03-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Welcome Ingrid!

You'll find an amazing, supportive group here! We can relate to needing to loose 100+ pounds, so you'll find lots of people who are in the same boat as you to offer encouragement, empathy and support.

Looking forward to reading your posts! Congratulations on all of your success so far!

Audrey - thanks for the encouragement! I love your positive attitude! Congratulations to you on your 45+ gone already. Guess your positive outlook is paying off.

lessofsarahtolove
03-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Welcome, Ingrid!! It's great to have you here! I'm pretty new to this bunch also...and a bit of a lurker to boot...but this group is so very supportive and positive, you're going to be so happy to have found this place. We're all here for you if you need anything. :grouphug:

Sheila53
03-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Welcome, Ingrid! Congrats on the weight loss. Please post often so we get to know you.

I'm down 1.8 lbs. this week. Since 2/6, I'm down 9.6 lbs. so that should be my total for the "Lose a Ton." I kind of took January off. :)