Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#75)

Sherry
03-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/Flooziewelcome

Sherry
03-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #74 And Read The Last Few Posts There! ;)

DebbieA
03-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Evening Girls:wave:

I am completely exhausted but wanted to post a quick one. I spend most of the day at the hospital and it's sad to say but Grannymom is much worse. She is in a semi coma. She sleeps all the time at will hardly open her eyes. She did shake her up and down and answered a few questions for me today and open her mouth when I gave her a drink. She is so pititful!! There is a lot of medical issues, most of which I don't know how to spell. Thank you everyone for all your prayers and thoughts for her!!

I am only working a couple of hours in the morning and going to spend rest of the day checking out some private care centers. There are very expensive but my Granddaddy left her a nice little saving that has been drawing interest for 26 years. Should be enough for her to live like a queen for rest of the her life.

Sherry......I don't have the time or energy to post to everyone but I have to tell you I am SO worried about you. Your headaches and your blood pressure still being so high, is not normal. I agree with Jennelle and have been trying to tell you this for years. Nothing...nothing is more important than your health. Glad you rested tonight...see the world didn't stop...LOL. Please call the doctor first thing in the morning, that medicine should have already started helping.

Good news....Even with all the extra stress in my life ...I HAVE stayed 100% OP for 11 days. Yippee for DEBBIE!!

SO it's 11 days down.....and 85 to go!!!

Hugs...deb

Deelite
03-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Sherry I too am worried about you. Please rest and see the doc tomorrow. We need you Sherry more than you know. This is serious so if something needs to be done ask someone to do it while they treat you like a princess.

Debbie way to go. Be proud girl, you are doing wonderful. You have inspired me. I am doing it one day at a time with you. My prayers are with your grandma.

Just popped in for a few minutes....I will post tomorrow.

DEE

gdeann
03-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Debbie, I'm praying for your grandmother. Let us know what you find out about a home for her. GREAT job staying OP, even with the stress!

Sher, Sher, what are we going to do with you? YOU CALL THE DOCTOR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! OK??? We need you here as much as Wayne and the boys need you. Take care of your health. Please? The movie was really good, hard to describe. I didn't walk away from it feeling like I thought I would, but yes, it is a very, very, powerful movie. Steve wanted to see it too, I clutched his arm through most of it.

Dee: Got snow???? Feel's like spring here! All week it is to be in the 60's!!! YIPPEEE!!!! Is Larry home or away on business? What did you find out about your tush???

Jennelle: let us know just as soon as you find out your test results! Will you continue teaching?

ShelleyM
03-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Debbie-I'm so sorry about your grandma. I continue to pray for her! Congratulations on staying OP!

Sherry-When are you going to learn that the cleaning is not the most important thing in the world??? You need to slow down. Maybe your medication needs to be increased also???

I sold an expensive Saks purse for $1.99 on ebay. Can you believe it? That person is going to be thrilled when she sees it. I'm just glad that it is one less thing on my purse rack.

bootwoman
03-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Debbie, I'm so very sorry about your grannymom being ill. I know you are very close to her. It is wonderful that you've had the joy of her presence for all these many years. I'm sure you will find just the right place for her to live.

Sherry, how are the headaches? Are you going back to the doctor today? Sometimes it takes several tries before you get just the right combination of medications for your particular body type. Please take care of yourself and keep an eye on that blood pressure.

I haven't been around much the last few days and I apologize for that.
Dan called us from Ireland Saturday night. They had a layover in Canada and then Ireland. They were getting ready to board and fly into Kuwait from there. Then they have a 4 day drive to the city they will be in.

Tomorrow is my dad's surgery so I'll try to post tomorrow evening and let you know how everything went.

Take care all......

Deelite
03-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Ramona your Dad will be in my prayers. Where abouts did Dan land in Canada? Probably toronto. Quiet the trip for him to get to his destination.

Sherry how are you feeling today? What did the doc say? Sure send me some buttercups it will be weeks before we see spring flowers.

Gayle I would love to have a spring day like you. I am excited with the sunshine today and it is above freezing. The doctor couldn't do much until I go for the ct scan next week. They will see what is happenning with my back.

Shelley I wish I was the buyer of your saks purse. That is some deal. You didn't bother to put a reserve bid on it?

I lost 4 pounds last week. I wish that I could lose that much ievery week but I usually lose only a pound a week.

Hope that you all have a good day.

DebbieA
03-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi Girls:wave:

Today has been a busy day for me. I worked for 2 hours this morning, then ran around rest of the day. I did see Grannymom this morning and was there when the doctor came in. He said she had a stroke and that is the major problem. She also has a mass in her right lung, some of which is pneumonia. She seemed alittle worse to me today. I love her so much, just don't want her to suffer. I'm glad they are keeping her has comfortable as possible. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

I went for my doctor's appointment too today. {told you I was busy} My legs cramps have gotten worse the last few months. She said I had 'Restless Leg Symdome'. Anyone ever heard of it? I told her if the medication worked, James would be sending her a thank you card because my legs jerk so much at night. She also put me on Flonase, hopefully it will help with my allergies. Oh yeah...my the doctor's scales...I have lost 8 pounds since Feb. 10!! But I'm still going to go by my scales at home.

Sherry.....What did the doctor say? Hopefully she gave you strick orders.

Dee...WTG on the 4 pounds!!! Do are doing great!! what plan are you following?

Ramona.....We will be praying for you Dad. Please post if you can when the surgery is over.

Shelley...I guess some things bring what they are worth and some don't. Hopefully you can make it up on your other items.

Thank you everyone for your continuing prayers for Grannymom.

12 days down......84 to GO~~~

Hugs...deb

gdeann
03-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Dee, GREAT JOB ON THE 4 POUNDS LOST!!!! You can stay so motivated!

Deb, I have a mother and Aunt that suffer from the restless leg syndrome. The DR. suggested walking as much as they can handle. Theirs seems to be worse at night, usually keeping them awake most of the night.

Sherry, did you call the Doctor today?

Ramona, when will Dan arrive at his destination? Does he have the lap-top computer you got him to stay in contact with? I'm saying prayers.

tinagailh
03-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Hi Everyone!

Debbie I will keep your Grannymom and your family in my prayers. I know she is thankful to have such a caring family.

Dee Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing great!

Ramona I hope your dads surgery went well. I will keep him in my prayers.

Sherry I am very worried about you. I hope you are feeling better and getting the rest you need and deserve. When is your spring break?

Shelley I wish I had seen your auction for your purse. I love a great deal and boy did someone get one. I have listed some purses that havent gotten any bids yet. Seems to be a slow week for bids for me this week.

I have been planning some "surprises" for my moms 50th birthday on Wednesday. She has been so down since her brother got sick. The kids have picked out some fun gifts and we are ordering or making her a cake tomorrow (I havent decided).

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
Tina

Sherry
03-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Good Mornin' :coffee:

I'm home from work today (Dr.'s orders). I went to the Dr. yesterday after work. My b/p was 173/123. I had a choice to take the day off and relax all day or go in the hospital. So that's why I'm home. She also changed my pills. I'm on Norvasc until Friday to see if it lowers it.
Thanks for all of your concerns. Love you!

I'll be back later to post to everyone. Going to lay back down.

Have a great OP day!!

Oh BTW: I lost 2 lbs!!!! I was so happy when I weighed in yesterday morning! :D

gdeann
03-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Sher: sit with your feet up today and take in a few talk shows. Have you ever watched Dr. Phil? I think he is on later today. Of course, there is always Springer... I'm happy that you FINALLY decided to listen to your doctor.

Tina: I made one, but it's been awhile... mix up a cake and bake it in a round and an oven proof bowl. When cooled, flip the bowl shape onto the round, with a little trimming around the round cake edge, it resembles a hat (bonnet) This can be frosted and then decorated with anything, even ribbon and real flowers. The boys might enjoy helping make a cake like this for their grandmother.

ShelleyM
03-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Tina-I'm older than your mother!! I will be 51 this year. It does seem to be a bit slow right now on ebay. I've listed my dad's elephant tusk again. I'm hoping to sell it for him this time.

Sherry-I am so glad that you rested today. The only problem is that you will probably have twice as much work tomorrow waiting for you at school. Just don't clean house!! You need to rest once you get home from work.

Ramona-I hope everything went well with your father. I know how worried you are about Dan, too. Please know that they are in my prayers.

Dee-Good for you on the 4 lbs!

Debbie-I am continuing to pray for your grandma, too! I have never heard of restless leg syndrome. It must keep you awake quite a bit at night.

Gayle-How's the artist doing? Are you painting up a storm?

My work has been so busy. With someone new in the office, it is very hectic trying to get things done. I have a bit more to do than when the other girl worked there because our new data entry lady does not have any legs. She is such a wonder, though. She whisks around the office with such ease! There are a few things she can't handle though, being wheelchair bound, such as putting mail in teacher's mailboxes because they are up high, and moving boxes and some stuff like that. Boy, I can't wait until Friday. Next week is spring break (my last one!) I hope to get some cleaning done.

gdeann
03-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Ramona, sending well wishees to your father. Let us know how his surgery went.

Shelley, thank you so much for being such a dear friend to everyone. I can't believe some of us have been together here for so long. When you say table food, do you mean scraps for the birds like veggies? I wonder if you could mix the seeds in with it and try to "fool" them. Probably not!!!

DebbieA
03-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Evening girls:wave:

I'm posting in between performances on AI...LOL. I like George!!

Sherry......WTG on the 2 pounds and staying home today. Remember what I said about me making that call in the morning...I mean it!!! Hopefully the new medicine will help.

I found out a lot of information this afternoon at the hospital. None of it was good. They have found out that Grannymom had suffered several major stokes. The first CT scans Friday night didn't show them. They said that sometimes stokes don't show up until even 72 hours later. She also has pneumonia in over 1/2 of her right lung. The lung Dr. said it was fairly unlikely that her body would be able to fight this infection. They will put the feeding tube in sometime in the morning. They have started giving her morphine, so she won't be in any pain. Thank you again everyone for your prayers.

The leg medicine didn't help much last night, maybe it will after several days of taking it.

13 days down....83 days to GO!!!

Hugs...deb

bootwoman
03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and words of concern. Dad came through the surgery beautifully. He is 74 and has never had surgery or anesthesia before in his life. The doctor asked him to write down how he lives because there aren't many people who go that long without being hospitalized.
Dan called me today from Kuwait. It was 3:30 here and 12:30 a.m. there. He said it was 100 degrees and very uncomfortable with all the body armor on. They will be in Kuwait for the next 6 days, and then will take a convoy of 200 vehicles North near Tikrit. He said there is a place where they send the soldiers for R&R in Kuwait. Today it was blown up and there is nothing left. That reality of the danger involved really shook him, but he said he is fine.
Debbie, Rick has "restless leg" syndrome. I ususally end up on the couch because the jerking and shaking makes me crazy! I hope the medicine helps.

Sherry, I'm praying that the new medicine will work and you will be 100 percent in no time.

I'm sorry for not posting to everyone. I've been up since 3:30 this morning and it looks like my mom may be up again tonight with a coughing spell. I'm going to go grab a quick nap. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Love to you all,
Ramona

gdeann
03-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Debbie, know that prayers are with you and your family. It's nice to know your grandma is on morphine so she will stay comfortable and have no pain. Is she able to know when your there? I know this isn't too much comfort, but thinking back, I'm glad you were able to spend the day with her a few weeks ago. I'm sure she treasured your visit.

Ramona, I'm praying for Dan's quick and safe return! Try to keep us updated when you can. How long will your dad need to be in the hospital? You really have a heavy load right now with two parents that need assistance right now.

ShelleyM
03-10-2004, 05:35 AM
Gayle-Yes, I feed the birds anything we eat. Brutus isn't doing too good though. I don't know what to do with him, because sometimes he is fine, and others times he sits in his cage and sleeps. I really am beginning to think that he is acting like an aging person. He has another vet appointment on the 19th. I am hoping that he lasts that long. I don't want to put him to sleep because sometimes he acts normal. This is so hard! I really feel silly worrying so much about my bird when many of you have parents and relatives that are in need of prayer. I am so blessed to have all of you as my friends!

gdeann
03-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Shelley, Brutus is a part of your family just as my kids are a part of mine. You've had him 30+ years and it's perfectly fine to be concerned about his health. You have your husband, girls and your pets, nothing wrong with that. I would wonder about you as a person if it WASN'T bothering you. Maybe it is his age catching up with him, that would make sense on the sleeping. Can he have any type of special vitimin drop that may perk him up? As you can tell, I know nothing about birds. :-)

Sherry
03-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Good Mornin' :coffee2:

I'm home for another day. My b/p is finally starting to come down. Wayne said since the Dr. did say a couple of days of bed rest, he wanted me to stay home one more day. I think I'll be ready to go back in the am.

I didn't post again yesterday like I said because I felt so bad. Today I bet I'm 60% better!! :)

Shelley,
I agree with Gayle, Brutus is part of your family and you are worried about him. Is 30 years a long time for a bird? What are their life span? I'm looking forward to spring break too so I can deep clean, throw away junk and paint!

Gayle,
How are your classes going? Are you making big bucks yet? We could never get it worked out for all the floozies to meet this summer so do you think maybe one weekend this summer maybe the ones that want to, meet someplace half way to one another for a weekend? I'm like you, most of us have been here for a LONG time!! Even our kids are growing up!

Ramona,
I'm so happy that your Dad is doing well. Bless his heart! My Grandfather who died when I was 14 was only in the hospital one time and he was 91!! It's amazing...like your Dad! Have you moved in with your Mom & Dad FULL TIME? We have asked but you haven't answered. Both of your boys are in my prayers.

Vicki,
How is your Mom? I tell you what, the last 3 days have really scared me about this stroke stuff! It makes you appricate life more. What are her limits now? Are you still scrapping?

Dee,
How's your back? Please let us know how it goes next week:goodluck: I'm worried about you! :grouphug: Congrats on the 4 lbs!!! Woohoo!! Are you doing WW? Do you have another trip planned anytime soon?

Debbie,
I prayed so hard for you, your family & GrannyMom last night. I wish there was something I could do. I know how worried, mentally strained and how upset you are! And I'm so worried about you! Remember that God has a plan for her. She's not hurting which is great. You know that she wouldn't want to live like this if she can't get better.Also remember that she's got lots of people who love her & care about her. She's a very lucky lady.I love you Debbie!!!

Tina,
Our spring break is next week. I have so much planned to do, I hope that I'm able! I'm glad you liked the muffins. Not bad for 1 point for 2 muffins huh? Your Mom is so young!! I'm 44!! My Mom will be 64 on the 31st. I think you & the boys should make her a cake. It will mean so much more to her! ;)

WHERE IS CAROL...DONI......MARY......JENNELLE & CHERYL????!!!! :?: I'm starting to worry about you!!!! PLEASE post soon and let us know that you're ok.

If Debbie's Grandmother doesn't get worse, We're suppose to go to a 40th birthday party for our boss (Titan games). It's at a VERY nice Hotel Saturday night. Debbie, James, Wayne & I have reserved a room for the night. It should be fun.I think Debbie needs this!

Going to lay back down. Have a great OP day!!!

:cofdate:

gdeann
03-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Sherry, classes are going well! I am averaging 2-3 per week which I think is pretty good for the size of my town and no advertising. I do need to think of a way to get my name out though. Most of these people are from the craftshow sign-up list. I really don't think a block ad in the paper will do me too much good. I was hoping on word of mouth, which has happened, but not as much as I would of liked. I'm getting involved with the memory box program, trying to get enough students that feel confident enough with their painting skills to have a MB painting day. If I have enough interest, then we may "adopt" our local hospital to donate boxes to. If that's the case, I may be able to have a few of the locals papers do a special interest story, which in turn will get my name out more plus raise awareness about the program.

Since Sherry mentioned trying to get together this summer.... I for one probably can't due to our schedule and lack of green stuff!!!! BUT, I do have an offer... June 24-27, in Manhattan, KS, we will be at the Country Stampede. If everything works out, Steve will have tickets for the event. You can come for one day or stay all 4 days, your choice!!! The tickets will be free to you guys, so it would be the expense of travel, food and lodging. I do know they have a campsite setup within walking distance of the festival area, I think it is around $100.00 for 5 nights. A person staying there would need to use the public showers..YUCK! That's where I come in, if you stay at the campsite, feel free to use the showers back at our motel room. I can't find too much info yet, but if you visit www.countrystampede.com and click on Manhattan, KS, it will pull up a list of preforming artist'. The gates usually open around 11:00 a.m. and the fun goes well into the night. Think of it as a Country woodstock!!!! BTW: Don't worry about not getting to hang out with me if you want...we call it work, but we have plenty of goof off time!!!

bootwoman
03-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Sherry, I'm so glad you are feeling at least 60% better. That is progress!!! Yes, I have moved in full time with my parents. Mom had a lot of visitors yesterday while I was at work and didn't get to nap. So, she slept ALL night which was wonderful for me! Dad should be home on Friday. He is in Little Rock which is about an hour and a half from here. My brother and his wife are going to stay with him today.

We got a phone call last night when Rick got back from Little Rock. One of his very good friends was found dead. He was 51 and evidently had a massive heart attack. He wasn't overweight or anything. He ran a cattle and hog farm and worked hard all his life. They found him in the cattle corral......he was doing what he loved best. He and his wife still have two daughters at home and one son who lives in Illinois. Rick was so upset he hardly slept. There were 5 boys in their family. The oldest was killed in Vietnam and now Don is gone. Their parents have outlived two of their children now. Sorry to be such a downer, it is just very upsetting.

My boss is calling, I'll be back later.

gdeann
03-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Ramona, so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. Will Rick be able to go to the funeral?

After reading my message, I made it sound like the invite was to sher and her family -only. Anyone of you guys are invited! Just let me know!!

Deelite
03-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Debbie I am sorry to hear the news about Grannymom. My heart and prayers goes out to Grannymom and your family. I know that this is hard for you. I am glad that she is not suffering with pain. I have heard of restless leg syndrome. I know that it is hard to get a good night sleep. I hope that the meds work for you.

Sherry congratulations on 2 pounds gone. It is nice to have the scale move down. I am glad that you are feeling better but please take it easy. My back flares up when ever it wants to. I am on drugs to help with the pain. Some days I can't even sit or lie down. I am back on ww's. It worked before so I know that it will work this time too. I am trying to cut down on refined sugar and flour too.

Debbie and Sherry I hope that you will get the chance to go saturday. It will be a nice break and good for both of you to just enjoy life.

Ramona I am glad that Dad's surgery went well. That is wonderful that he is in such great shape. It must have been nice to hear Dan's voice even though some of the news he shared with you was scarey. That is awful about Rick's friend. He was so young. I am sorry to hear such sad news. We need to remember to appreciate every day that we have.

Shelley don't feel bad about caring for Brutis. That is normal and he has been in your life for a long time. I am praying that he will improve.

Gayle you are doing awesome with your art classes. Hopefully you will get some more customers from word of mouth. I like the idea about the article in the paper for free publisity (sp?). So a country stampede.....I didn't realize that it was country concerts. I thought that it was like a rodeo. It is like WeFest that we went to last year. We had a great time. Something to consider.

Well I better get going and make dinner.

tinagailh
03-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Hello Ladies! well today has been a busy day. Went to pick out a cake and decided to make one (I have 2 great helpers). Ended up with streamers, hats and the blower things. Austin had a fit to buy decorations. I decided since it was her 50th we would make it a fun "surprise" party. She and my dad are coming over for supper. My 3 yr old is so excited i think everyone in town knows that it is my moms birthday. he told anyone that would listen and some that werent listening. LOL We have cleaned the house, baked the cake, and are ready for supper.

Shelley I understand about your bird being like family. I have 2 dogs ages 15 and 13. I have had them since they were puppies. Before I had children they were my spoiled rotten babies.

Well gotta get back to work. Hope everyone had a great day and has a great night.

Tina

Deelite
03-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Tina it sounds like you are throwing a wonderful birthday party for your mom. I am sure that you will create wonderful memories. That is really sweet of you and the boys. Have fun.

DebbieA
03-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi Girls:wave:

I worked half a day then went to the hostipal for about 3 hours. They promise us that she isn't in any pain but she yollers out and groans a lot. I don't think she really knows anything that is going on, not with all the medication. Which is best for her. I listen to her and it is so upseting.

Sherry...Glad your blood pressure is coming down. Glad you stayed home like a good girl and I didn't have to make any phone calls...LOL. Looking forward to Saturday, if Grannymom doesn't get any worse. I agree, we both need a little fun!! :dancer:

Ramona....Sorry about Rick's dear friend. There is so much saddest in the world sometimes. My medication helped better last night.

Shelley...Your birds are a part of your family. Hope Brutus gets better.

Tina...Your Mom is so lucky to have a daughter like you. The party you are planning sounds great.

Gayle....Who knows me and Sher may show up for the Country Stampede. It sounds like fun. I go for a motel room though, camping and showering with strangers sounds too wild... :lol:

Dee....I really can't remember the last time I slept all night long without waking up with leg cramps. James says my legs jerk most of the night. My doctor said she would up the dosage if she needed to.

Supper is ready {James cooked for me}...be back later...

14 days down....82 to GO!!! :cb:

DebbieA
03-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Carol....Please post and let us know how you are doing. We miss you!!

Doni...Hope everything is going good for you. Are you still doing LA Weighloss?

Jennelle....You are doing great on your program. Are you also on any excerise program?

Tina...You are doing great at Curves. Is the one you go to close to your house?

Mary and Cheryl....Where are you??

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Hugs...deb

Sherry
03-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Ok...All of you AI watcher's, Were you happy with the 4 wild cards tonight? I was fine with the 1st 3 but when(John) the last one got picked I was shocked!! I don't think he sounds very well. What do ya'll think?

gdeann
03-10-2004, 10:56 PM
I think it's his personality, Sher. I DID NOT CARE AT ALL FOR HIS CHIOCE OF SONG! I do like George and the black girl with big hair. Not too sure about Leah? Something different with her voice going on. Of course this is coming from someone that can't sing at all!!!!

Debbie, know that this is worse on the family members then the patient. As long as they are keeping Grandma medicated, she is probably not in any pain. I feel for you so much, I'm sorry this is happening in your family. Prayers continue to be sent your way. Is someone staying with her around the clock?

ShelleyM
03-11-2004, 06:15 AM
I have to apologize to everyone. Yesterday morning I didn't even realize that we had gone to 2 pages, and didn't see all the posts.

Debbie-I am so sorry about Grannymom. Her groaning may not be pain, just the types of aches and pains we get when we all get older! I continue to pray for her.

Ramona-My prayers are with you and yours.

Sherry-I DO NOT want to hear that you are cleaning over spring break!!!! You need to have a BREAK!! I hope you are feeling better this morning.

Gayle-There is no way that I can travel that far. I work all summer long. I am wondering though how many hours it would take to drive to Panama City while Deb and Sher are in Fla!!

Gotta go to work---love to everyone!

DebbieA
03-11-2004, 07:23 AM
Morning girls!!:wave:

Weigh-in this morning. :goodscale I lost 2 more pounds!!

I worked those 2 pounds off. :tread: !!

I'm going to try and work all day today, my staff will be shocked...LOL.

15 days down....81 TO GO!!! :dancer:

gdeann
03-11-2004, 08:30 AM
GREAT JOB DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!!

Shelley, I knew it was a far out there invite, but I thought, just maybe.... We would not be going ourselves, other then working it and free tickets!

gdeann
03-11-2004, 08:32 AM
I have been reading and working through Dr. Phils book. So far, I'e lost 3 pounds this week. I am eating low carb, but working through the 7 keys of weight loss. He brings up a lot of "mental" good points of how we talk negative to ourselves and then sabotage our efforts.

4myloves
03-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Hey all. Just a quickie to say I'm still here. Been living in lurkdom--just not much going on.

I'm keeping you all in my thoughts, tho.

L,
Cheryl

gdeann
03-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Cheryl!!!!!!! Come Back!!!!! We Miss You!!!!!! Please Update Us On Your Life!!!!

bootwoman
03-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Just a quick hello to everyone......

My dad was supposed to come home today, but he is running a fever so they are going to keep him. I'm sure that is nothing unusual.

All of you who are doing so well on you various plans.....I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! The pounds seem to be just falling off of you.

AI.........I think Jon Peter is as cute as a bug, but I don't think he'll get much further with the talent he has. I didn't care for Leah. I think George is a sweetheart. He seems so sincere. I like him and I like Latoya and Amy.

I'll try to pop back in later......

gdeann
03-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Ramona, is Amy the Pink headed girl??? I REALLY like her singing voice! I'm like you, I like Jon Peter's personality, but his voice doesn't match his little body. I can't pin-point it with Leah, but just just don't care for her voice, she sounds flat all of the time. Shows how much I know about singing, Paula thinks she's wonderful!

I hope dad gets along ok, I think a fever after surgery is common. I hope he gets to go home soon!

mzbhavin
03-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Sher....listen to what that doc. says....Mom is paralyzed on her left side which means her limitations are being bedridden. She can not do anything but lay there. We are going down to visit her in a few weeks.

Will post later tonite ...Just jumped on to lurk and see what was going on with everyone.

Still scrapping and loving it much.

Vicki :dizzy: :dizzy: :lol:

gdeann
03-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey Vickster, am I suppose to post something at your site?

ShelleyM
03-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Ladies, If you haven't checked out Gayle's newest additions to her paintings, you gotta see them! They are gorgeous!!

Sherry
03-11-2004, 05:43 PM
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #76............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!

See Ya On #76 :wave: