Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 12:31 AM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

Thumbs up I Need To Eat!!!

But have used up all my points for today!! I have this urge that I need to eat. I'm drinking my water, and chewing my gum, but the leftovers from dinner, (that are for hubby) are calling my name, and I'm ignoring them!! HELP!!!
Old 03-05-2004, 09:42 AM   #2  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Dear Patient,
Have you tapped any flexpoints yet? Or how about activity points? You know that some days are hungrier than others. Also--are you hungry or craving? It's great that you've lost 10 pounds. I love your cheering squad. And good luck! You deserve it.
Judy
234/210.2/thinner
Old 03-05-2004, 01:38 PM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

OH yeah I did last weekend I used em all up! But today they start over! I didn't gain or lose, considering my periods here, and I"m really bloated!

Thanks for the compliment. I do feel good!
Old 03-05-2004, 03:43 PM   #4  

Your period, if it is like mine - makes me want to eat and usually the WRONG thing!!!! Mine started today too, and so far I'm on schedule for points, but it would be SOOO easy to go over. I bouth the WW bars at the meetings and they are Chocolate and that is my most craved food this TOM. I've had two of them and have to stay away now. I don't think I'll buy them again - they are just OK, I think I can make a dessert with the same amount of apoints, and enjoy it more. Go for a walk if you can, it might get your mind off it for a while.
Old 03-06-2004, 12:40 AM   #5  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

go for a walk and use the flex points you just earned. 2 plain rice cakes with salsa is 1 point. Give it a try
Diana
Closed Thread