Carb Counters - Starprincess Where Are You ?

View Full Version : Starprincess Where Are You ?

Leenie
03-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Where are you girlie ?

Theo'sgirl
03-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Star come out, come out, where ever you are!!!

Shimma
03-03-2004, 10:09 AM
We miss you!!

StarPrincess
03-03-2004, 10:52 AM
I miss you guys too! It's crazy busy and I'm expecting to work at least 10 hours a day, at least 6 days a week until the 18th. There's just so much stuff to do! But here's a quick breakdown for you:

* Tried skinny cow ice cream bars - yum!!!! Only 4 grams counting sugar alcohols!

* Tried Mission low carb tortillas. OMG, they're heaven! They're like flour tortillas and only 4 grams each. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

* Cafe at work now offers low carb meals at least 4 days a week. It's a gourmet cafe, too so it's wonderful things like roast leg of lamb and basil stuffed turkey. Good thing, too since I don't have time to go take a proper lunch. :dizzy:

* Lots of happenings in Portland today and I couldn't be happier! It's a great day!

* Still stalled, but that's what I get for sitting on my a** all day! It's fine. I'm at a good place to stall. ;)

* I miss you all terribly. I'll try to stop in and say hi when I can, but until the 18th is over, who knows?

Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!

~Star~

lady_adnerb
03-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah!!! Hi Star!! Don't overdue on the work!!! Glad to know you're ok.

Leenie
03-03-2004, 02:09 PM
:yes: we are glad your okay.

Lekker
03-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi Star! Nice to see you around .. hope you survive the busy streak! I actually haven't been here for days and days myself, but it's the last few months of my thesis work, so I suppose it's to be expected.

Take care!
Julie