Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 01:26 PM   #1  

Default Mooooving to a new pasture

That other one was getting over grazed.

Other than that I don't have a thing to say. I'm trying to actually do a good job at work, rather than my usual slacking, so I'll be back later to check up on yas.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:30 PM   #2  
loves kleenex box art

Thanks for finding us some fresh grass, Wabby. I am home (my day off) and find that if I don't eat constantly, I have a headache.

I wish more people would post. It would make me feel loved.
Old 02-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #3  
fatter than U

Talking We love youuuuuuuuuuuu, Peachy!

Peachy, maybe you have low blood sugar? Speaking of headaches, I went downtown today and came back with a badbadbadbadbad one, the kind that makes you think you're going to barf any minute. Had the luxury of being able to lie down for three hours this afternoon otherwise I would have been toast. I hate it when that happens. Feel a bit better now, but still sort of like someone run me over. You know what I mean.

In other news: absolutely zero is going on, except for the annual Three Pisces Birthdays in the Course of Two Weeks thingy starting Saturday. I'm making dh a pair of shorts and a cheesecake. That should be interesting.
Old 02-26-2004, 02:17 PM   #4  
loves kleenex box art

Thank you Sugar. Maybe I should change what I eat?? High protein is the answer to low blood sugar, I think.

You're making shorts? With Sponge Bob Square Pants on them? They sell those in Walmart.
Old 02-26-2004, 04:21 PM   #5  

Oooooooooh, that's what I'm going to do... have a little lie down. I got mammo-smoosh this am, then went to pick up things for dinner, then bought bird seed and had my hair cut. Now i've finished a novel and am drowsy. Usually I don't have Thursday's off, but it was a nice friendly "empty" day. Tomorrow I only have 1 clinet... so I hope the weather holds so I can pull/trim more of the dead bits off the annuals.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:36 PM   #6  

Checking up - and I'm sorely disappointed in the quantity of posts. However the quality of posts is wonderful, as always.

It's time for my annual boobie squish, too, Painty. It will be an experience this year to be able to fit it all onto only one plate.

I'd have a headache too, Sugar if I had to do the marathon birthday thing you do. DS's birthday is next month. 21. Oh. Dear. He actually told me he just wants to go out to dinner w/ the family and have a couple of mixed drinks w/ dinner like a grown up. No wild party planned.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:00 PM   #7  
Dysfunctional Queen

Painty, I just got the same book! I found E Buchan when in Canada....all those fun Brit writers that don't make it to US.

Something wierd must be go ing on in the starts....family all being sweet and reasonable for last 2 days. DD2 got me "Get out of my Life but first drive me to the mall" or something like that. I think it was a hint that I've been doing everything wrong. Of course I have! I was raised by MY mother!!

Stitches pulling and hurting. I'm going to bed.

Sugar, aren't those migraines?

Sorry everyone is headachy today! Feel better! Maybe we should have a pajama party!
Old 02-26-2004, 09:36 PM   #8  

Berry dear... Maybe DD is just recognizing that she's been giving you impossible double messages AND IS GETTING A SENSE OF HUMOR ABOUT IT!! It's normal for teens to want us to leave, but they aren't quite independent, so they still "want" our help. I think it's a wonderfully loving and positive sign she can laugh at herself and be honest with you. You can't have been doing everything wrong or she'd be a psychopathic liar, dishonest, without any sense of humor! Assume the best, cutie.

I liked Revenge... finished it this afternoon...
Am side tracking myself to "If you don't have big breasts, put ribbons on your pigtails.." A business advice books based on somebody's mother's adages.

I also have S. Cisneros newer paperback. I think it might actually be literary AND intellectual... so I need a running start for that one!!

Hope everyone's headaches are gone gone gone by now. Sweet dreams.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:59 PM   #9  

I can't believe how many boob squishes, no wonder we have headaches. I go on Monday. Wabby, know how you feel. The tech always looks at me and says,"Just a moment while I get the larger plate.......
Old 02-27-2004, 09:16 AM   #10  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Hi all,
who remembers Dee???/ She emailed me today. She says she got my email from the SG website. Wasn't she from Louisiana?

Hi Donna, do we know you?

Have a good squish everyone. L
Old 02-27-2004, 09:55 AM   #11  
fatter than U

Thumbs down Dee was Cookie!

Where has she been? Is she looking for us? Does she still wear thongs?
Old 02-27-2004, 12:04 PM   #12  
Dysfunctional Queen

School closed because of 3 snowflakes again! NC better start getting used to winter weather. If this trend continues the kids won't go to school AT ALL in a few years!

Is Cookie back????? How cool!!!

I have massive paperwork/bills stuff today. Straightening the house wouldn't hurt either! THank God MIL sweeps everyday.

Since I'm stuck at desk for awhile, I'll be checking back in and expect you all to do the same as my reward.

Also waiting to see mystery of DonnaD solved!
frappe
Old 02-27-2004, 12:05 PM   #13  

Frappe, I'm glad your family is cooperating with your recovery. It makes it so much easier.

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend???? I don't and I need someone to live vicariously thru. I'm really trying to stick w/ the WW thing so I don't get margies on friday night. Durn. Losing weight is boring.

Anyone watch Dr. Phil? Now we have our tivo thingie I get to watch it every day. He's working w/ 2 really screwy families. I think they feature these ppl so the rest of us feel good about ourselves.

Oh, and hi Donna. Step right up and tell us about yourself. And we'll have to rename you. Donna is already taken by Frappe/Berrypie in real life.

Frappe, why aren't you laying around eating bon-bons? You should be milking this recovery thing for awhile longer yet, dearie.

Last edited by Wabby; 02-27-2004 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:05 PM   #14  
Dysfunctional Queen

Am braving the snows of NC to go to bank. After Canada, it is hysterical what a deal these Southerners make over a little flurry. All you Northerners would ROL!

Also, DS wants to go to Gap to buy a pair of jeans that FIT RIGHT!!!! I will miss seeing his lovely JCrew boxers, but DH is beside himself with joy.

This means I have to get dressed. My poor tummy is still so swollen that real clothes are SO uncomfortable and 2 of my knife wounds are where bra rubs. Woe is me.

see ya soon
Old 02-27-2004, 03:36 PM   #15  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

I have alerted Cookie to our new location. I live to serve. Painty, Cookie is from our old home at Cybermom.
Closed Thread