100 lb. Club - Aidan is in the hospital AGAIN!!!!

Monkeybabies
02-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone...Thought I would update you on the latest happenings in our neck of the woods...

Well, Aidan just got admitted to Children's Hospital Boston last night!!! :( So, that makes it 2 hospital admissions is less than two weeks....thank God for the Health the insurance that I pay through the nose for out of pocket every month, eh?

They say that most likely has Asthma!!!!!! UGH...well...looking at the bright side of thing....at least my cardiac kid does not have the asthma!!!!

Please keep my babe in your thoughts and prayers!

((HUGS))
Gina

chequitagirl
02-25-2004, 10:22 AM
gina i am so sorry to hear about your baby. and you can count on me to keep him and your whole family in my prayers. be strong and remember God is alot stronger than asthma.

glynne
02-25-2004, 10:23 AM
Hugs, thoughts and prayers on the way.

Gayle

Step
02-25-2004, 10:30 AM
Gina,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and little Aiden. Wasn't he in NEMC (floating) last time? Did you change doctors?

Whatever your situation, I hope you get to the bottom of this and get things under control soon.

SuchAPrettyFace
02-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Sorry to hear your baby is sick!! Hope they find something to make him comfortable. :grouphug:

yogakitty
02-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Awww...sorry to hear your baby is sick :( BUt at least its something easily treatable, right? I'll be thinking of him...

looosingit
02-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear that Aidan is back in hospital! I hope that they are keeping him comfortable...and that confirming a diagnosis will help to put your mind at ease, so that you can focus on treating Aidan's asthma.

Take care of yourself! Keep us posted on the littlest Monkeybaby's progress!

Sheila53
02-25-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm so sorry! It's so tough to have a sick baby. I hope the doctors can figure out exactly what's wrong so he can go home and be a healthy, happy little guy!

Jenaya
02-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Gina,

Thinking of you and your family. I am sorry to hear baby is feeling so awful - it is scary not being able to breath. Give him a cuddle and take care! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenaya

Charbar
02-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Gina my prayers are with your baby and family! hugs sweetie!

Monkeybabies
02-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Thanks everyone! I just posted that he is thankfully home in in bed!

Wow, Steph...good memory, yes he was at NEMC.....but my first choice is Children's....and they actually had beds this time around for his impatient stay. Besides.....I was not thrilled with the family centered or lack of family centered care that we got at NEMC...it is too bad, because I am now employed there... The Doctors treated us with no respect at NEMC...and that peeves me to no end!!!

Thanks again everybody...you all rock!!!!