100 lb. Club - Just wanted to share something silly

glynne
02-24-2004, 11:01 AM
I have trouble with my glasses. I need them to read, but for some other stuff (like the computer) I can see better without them. I am always taking them off and laying them down and then forgetting where I left them. I spend quite a bit of time it seems retracing my steps trying to find those dang glasses. I try not get irritated with myself. So, I started thinking that every time I miss place my glasses and have to go around looking for them, I am making a contribution to that 10,000 steps a day goal. :lol:

Gayle

irishwings
02-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey, that's the spirit! All of those little things like that DO count, and accumulate over time! That's a great attitude to have!

jiffypop
02-24-2004, 12:46 PM
LOL!!!! LOVE this one!!! especially since i wander from one office to another around here looking for my glasses. you know the ones: the bifocals that i bought so that they would STAY ON MY FACE and i wouldn't take them off!!!!!

Jillegal
02-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I knew my idea of telling your DH to hide your glasses around the house would work. I'll have to remember to tell him to hide them a couple of km away next time ;)

SuchAPrettyFace
02-24-2004, 05:01 PM
I like wondering where they are & being told, "They're on top of your head" :lol:

Goddess Jessica
02-25-2004, 01:52 AM
Same thing with the car keys. I once found them in the freezer (???).

Monkeybabies
02-26-2004, 02:11 AM
OMG...I am the same way with the keys...and pens.....hmmmm, how do they get lost all the time?

Great idea for turning a frusterating problem into a productive solution. What kind of pedometer do you have? Would you recommend it? Thanks