Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 08:22 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, February 19th CHAT

Good Morning Everyone,

My boss is here today

We're almost there FRIDAY!!! Any exciting plans for the weekend ? Its supposed to be 45 degrees today (YEAH!) so at lunch I'm going to go clean my car out, its horrible. Then this weekend I'm going to put up my Easter decorations outside, I love Easter, its my Favorite time of the year. Yeah I know we still have some snow on the ground but I can't stand it anymore LOL... hurry spring, ohhh hurry.

ME NEED BACON & COFFEEEEEEEEEE
Old 02-19-2004, 10:25 AM   #2  

Let's see, what's new here! It is supposed to be very nice outside today so we're driving to Green Bay. Tonight we're getting a storm-freezing rain!

Tomorrow, weather permitting, a Pastor is visiting us who we sent out a Call for. That means we invited him to consider being our Pastor. The parsonage is finished and clean. R has been phoning people who might wish to meet the man and I'll go along to charm him!

I've been doing a bit of sewing and crocheting these days. Nothing major.

Well, that's about it. Am sitting here in my red-and-black flannel nightgown with an insulated shirt over it. Am a real glamorous person! Gonna get dressed!
Old 02-19-2004, 10:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Leenie!

you sure sound ready for spring! and I don't blame you! Wish you could head down here for a day or two. It is beautiful (finally). Blue blue skies, 50 degrees and gorgeous. Hope it stays this way for a few days. We don't need any more rain!

I had a crazy morning, after scurrying around to leave on time, bec I needed to pick up my M-I-L for a ride into town, my youngest ds realized he left something in the truck parked out in the yard. I drove over for him to get it bec it's too muddy to walk around out there and got my car royally stuck out there. Dh tried to get me out but that wasn't happening anytime soon, so I had to take his truck. He just came and brought me my car and swapped vehicles back. I'm such a silly woman!

Leenie - I added a post to yesterday's thread. I wanna know what the "hehehehe never mind" was about. you've got me curious! I wanna know what you know!

And hey - I made the brocolli & bacon salad that you posted the recipe for on the weekly food log! oh my gosh! it is DELICIOUS! It was good when I mixed it all up last night, but I tasted a bite this morning when I packed my lunch and goodness it is soooooooo good! ya'll ought to try it!

what's everybody doing today?

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-19-2004, 10:48 AM   #4  

Hey Tippy!

you slipped in while I was typing I guess. It's so good to hear what's going on with you! what ya gonna do in Green Bay today? you getting use to hubby working at home yet?

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-19-2004, 12:06 PM   #5  
CIN

Default Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi Gals,
It is sunny and supposed to be 60 today. I love it! I went to Sam's to get hubby office supplies and a few things for the house. I love their roasted chickens. Daughter & 2 grandsons stopping by around lunch time ( how convenient )

No luck on the condo sale but we are going to try selling it ourselves for about a month. We have sold and bought by owner before. I really thing Nov,Dec & Jan were awful months...................bound to get better in the Spring!

I am planning on going to Ohio for the weekend and see my neice in a play she has the lead in. Since she is a Senior the whole family is making it special by all going! However.I have woke up 2 mornings with a sore throat and raspy voice....hope it stops there!My Mother is flying up from Florida ( by plane ) just to see her..NOW that is Grandmotherly love if I ever saw it!

There you have it!

Later
Cin
Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM   #6  

hey cin! so good to see ya!
I sure hope you feel better for the weekend and all!
how about that - your mom flying in from Florida - your niece should feel really special! how awesome!

sorry the condo sale didn't go thru this time - but I know you know that it will all work out in the Lord's perfect timing. keep us posted!

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-19-2004, 12:58 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cathy regarding that last post from yesterday
Old 02-19-2004, 02:04 PM   #8  

Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful day out today.....it's getting easier to get out of bed in the moring now......the days are longer now.

I still have this virus that is going around....that started with a very sore throat....for the 3rd time since Christmas....when I talk to people....they have had it too....when I talked to my sister back east....she said people have it there too & it keeps coming back.....I have had to use my Ventolin puff more this month for my asthma....since I got this virus.

I don't feel the greatest today...from the virus....so I don't think I will be doing a whole lot today.

Tippy.....I am sitting here in my long flanelette nightgown.

Cathy.....I hate to exercise.....I was saying to DH last night....if I walk 5 days this week.....I would have to reward myself....lol.
I saw on Oprah.....that if you exercise regular....eventually you will want to do it....I hope so.

April

Last edited by april99; 02-19-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:37 PM   #9  

uhmmmmmm???? yes leenie? i'm waiting???
what about that post from yesterday???
you are making me beg aren't you!
Old 02-19-2004, 02:40 PM   #10  

Hey April! sorry to hear you're not feeling too hot!
I hope you feel better soon!

and good for you! exercising even tho you hate it!
what ya gonna reward yourself with?

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-19-2004, 02:49 PM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyxxx
uhmmmmmm???? yes leenie? i'm waiting???
what about that post from yesterday???
you are making me beg aren't you!
WOOF WOOF WOOF !!!