Support Groups - Time For Serious Fun #55

View Full Version : Time For Serious Fun #55

gma22
02-16-2004, 06:26 AM
TIME FOR SERIOUS FUN #55

We are a thread dedicated to making losing weight a pleasant experience. We laugh, cry and talk together. We have challenges, points for staying on program, drinking our water, and exercising. We have a daily topic to join in. Our only focus is to help us realize that dieting and all that goes with it need not be unpleasant, but can be fun. Come join the fun here at Time for Serious Fun! Everyone is Welcome!

TOPICS:

Monday: Mission Monday New mission each week
Tuesday: Target Tuesday We target something to work on
Wednesday: Wednesday's Woes Our day to complain about anything and everything
Thursday: Time for Us Thursday The day set aside to pamper us!
Friday: Fabulous Lbs Down Friday. Report our losses!
Saturday: Sunny Thoughts Saturday We share stories and jokes to help us smile
Sunday: Silly Poll Sunday A new poll to give your thoughts to every week

POINTS VALUES:

STAYING ON PROGRAM IS 2 POINTS
DRINKING YOUR WATER IS 1 POINT
EXERCISING IS 1 POINT

POSTING A WTG: A WTG IS WHEN SOMETHING NON WEIGHT LOSS HAPPENS TO YOU LIKE A NEW DRESS IN A SMALLER SIZE. TO POST A WTG, USE ALL CAPS AND POST IT IN PINK. FOR EXAMPLE: WTG: I rode my bike 2 miles instead of one today.

FIRST QUARTER CHALLENGE JAN 1- MAY 1. THE MOST LBS LOST WILL WIN A $30 VISA GIFT CARD! ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MEMBERS FOR 4 MONTHS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER GIFT THOUGH ALL MAY JOIN THE CHALLENGE!

gma22
02-16-2004, 06:28 AM
MONDAY: Today is Misson Monday and our Mission this week is to EAT HEALTHY! Not only watch our carbs, calories, fat, whatever, but include lots of veggies and fruits in our diets. Don't overload on just one thing, balance is the key!

Later girls!

Faye :)

Trouble_in_China
02-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Oops. Someone mentioned Harrison Ford and now I'm distracted. I might in fact leave Sean for Harrison. Unless of course Keifer was an option.

Now I'm *really* distracted.

Anyway, I kicked butt and took names in Wu Shu tonight. I'm learning a new Kata which makes me look like a video game chick. Tee hee! I'm going to be an Wu Shu warrior! And fight wrongs and triumph over evil!

In related news, I also drank lots of water. And I ate vegetables. Go me, go me, go go, go me!

I'm also in a very giggling mood. Lord, getting not sick rocks.

Sandybrat
02-16-2004, 11:04 AM
i am back.. had a wonderful time in chicago... got to see my favorite aunt... and visit with my best friend as well as my best cousin(one and the same person) lol Altho i did get some bad news... my cousin with the breast cancer...her cancer is back and in her bone marrow... this is the same one who just lost her mother to cancer b4 thanksgiving... if u could all just keep her and her family in your prayers i would greatly appreciate it... shes just tired of fighting and ready to give up... her name is Liz... and shes my age(40) and has a family who love her and want nothin more than for her to beat this, again...
I didnt keep track of points this weekend but i did get in my exercise... we weent to the Field Museum in Chicago yesterday and the kids loved it... so did i...lol I hope all is going well for you all and yours... i will check back in later and remember to take care of U... I love you all
Sandy

Amanda Panda
02-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Hi Friends!

4 points for me yesterday - I did 30 minutes on the exercise bike at home. i'm pleased I did it, as I was a bit tired - but I knew I'd feel better if I did it!

SANDYB - So sorry to hear that your friend's cancer has returned - that is so sad. I will pray for her recovery and healing.

Weigh day tomorrow! I'm hoping for 2.5 pounds again as that would bring me to 7lbs lost in 3 weeks - I'll have to wait and see though as I did have a pizza on Saturday night - but I have done 5 days of intensive exercise, so who knows? I'm just happy to be losing anyway and doing a diet that I enjoy! I'm in it for the long haul, whatever the scales say this week.

I heard from the last job in Ireland that I went for in December - I didn't get it. It looks like Ireland is not meant to be - for the moment anyway. I was very disappointed, as I really wanted to go - but I know that God has his reasons and he must have something else planned for me!

Take care all

Love Amanda xxxx

gma22
02-16-2004, 05:25 PM
AmandaP You get :bravo: for points. Ok, I am going to predict a 4 lbs loss tomorrow for you so we'll see how I do! You are doing great, btw!

SandyB: I will certainly keep your family member in my prayers. I know how devastating it must be for all of you.

Anna: Keep up the good work with the exercise and staying away from the soft drinks, but be careful with fruit juice. A lot of it is LOADED with sugar and not much juice, so read your labels.

Well, I need to scoot and get dinner fixed. We just got back from the gym and Jack just finished his shower.

gma22
02-17-2004, 06:44 AM
TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target for this week is Body Image. This always gets confused with self image and I think we need to see the other side. Body image is strictly that, what your body looks like. This is where you are allowed to be critical. You can look at your body and decide it needs fixing, you can not like your behind and use weight loss and exercise to firm it up, etc. It is important that you look at your body and assess it so you know how you want to proceed, but don't hate your body, just decide the ways you can improve it!
Later ladies!

zookeeper16
02-17-2004, 07:45 AM
Good morning everyone. Miss me? LOL! I kinda dropped the ball this weekend and didn't even get online to check the boards. Our neighbors (Grandma's) funeral took more out of me than I expected it too. I haven't worked out since Friday but will remedy that today. Eating, however, has been good - haven't had much of an appetite!

Since working out, I had actually gained 3 lbs, putting me up to 203 for some reason. Today however, I can report an actual LOSS! Down to 197.5. The last time I checked on inches (remember, I've only been measuring since 1/28), I was down 3.75 inches all around.

Cat - We must have great taste in men! Sean Connery and Sam Elliot are both old enough to be my father, but WOW - do they have $ex appeal or what? I know a guy who has that "Sam Elliot" look - nummmy - but not the body. Oh well...can't win them all!

I haven't had time to go back through all the threads, but I did want to say hi to our other Lisa and welcome to any newcomers I missed in the last few days.

Take care everyone!

Amanda Panda
02-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Hi all!

I had my weigh in and...............a measley 1/2 lb loss!! I was disappointed as I've done 5 good exercise workouts, but I do think that maybe I may have a bit of water retention and my muscles might be a bit swollen from the exercise. Someone told me once that it takes a couple of weeks of exercise before you start losing weight, because of water retention. it sounds like excuses - but I was really suprised that the weight hadn't dropped off due to all the exercise. I'll keep at it - I know that my health and body is improving and the weight will come off soon.

4 points for me yesterday!

Take care all

Amanda xxx

gma22
02-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Amanda: You get :bravo: for points! Don't sweat it, you are doing an absolutely terrific job and the weight will come off. Everyone doesn't lose by leaps and bounds. Some trickles off but you are doing such a great job, hang in there and you will see that it will start coming off at a better rate soon!

Lisa: Superb job on losing the inches. YOU GO GIRL!

Jack went and got his new contacts. We had not gone back to the eye doctor at the year end as the new insurance hadn't kicked in. His exam, and a year's supply of contacts was only $98 with our insurance, which is fabulous! I made an appt to go next Tues.

Got the diamond earrings and they are so beautiful and delicate. Hope she likes them. Jack got his laptop and it is gorgeous and even came factory sealed, which we were not expecting. He bought it on Ebay and it is refurbished from Dell. This guy buys them wholesale from Dell and then resells them on Ebay. We got it for $700 and it is worth about twice that. I now have the main computer in my office and we are going to sell the older slower computer for whatever we can get for it because it is old and most people won't want it because it is slow, but for someone that can only afford let's say $100 they get a good computer with keyboard, mouse and monitor for their kid or whatever to use.

My poor cat is so confused. We are having to use a newspaper litter which looks like tiny cylinders of paper and they expand when urinated on. He has to use it until the weekend and then he is healed enough to go back to his sand style litter. Anyway, I found a whole load of poopoo in our dogs bed (which Fortune would never sleep in) and I cleaned it up last night and came in this morning from cleaning dd's house and the house smelled awful. He had peed in the bed too all over it, so I took off the cover, soaked up the urine in the sponge and soaked it with Febreze and blotted, soaked and blotted, then put some of our dog's puppy pads down on the sponge and old towels on top of it so if he wanted to pee on it again he can and the pads will prevent the urine from soaking through to the sponge again. Well, he crawled into it and went to sleep and when we got home I found a huge thing of poo in his litter box! Poor thing has no idea where his toilet had gone I guess! :lol: Have any of you ever had to give your pet especially a cat, antiobiotics and did it cause them to have semi loose stools?

Well, I should go as I need to give Butterscotch his night dose of meds. Oh what fun this always is. Little 8 lbs cat and he is practically stronger than both of us!

cat90
02-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi Ladies,

Lisa, shame about the bod :lol: but you can just keep gazing at his face :lol:

I'm in the middle of packing and i keep running to the computer to read :lol: I gave my old knees a break today and did'nt exercise :shrug: thought i'd be nice to them as i'm gonna need them for the next 2 weeks at least :rofl: "see you" when i get back :wave:

gma22
02-18-2004, 04:09 AM
WEDNESDAY: Today is Wednesday's Woes. What problem can we help you with today?

Cat: Have fun on your trip!!!!

Later ladies

Faye ;)

zookeeper16
02-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Don't know if you left or not yet, Cat, but I just wanted to say I can't really complain about the bod, but he's just WAAAYYY too skinny for me! LOL!

Have a wonderful trip!

gigglez
02-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Faye what type of processor is on the one that you are wanting to sell. I am looking for a second one.

gigglez
02-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone.

I get points for water only since Sun. As I am down with strep I haven't worked out ate very well, but the water has been flowing. I am feeling better and am going to go back to work tomorrow. Sandy I will pray for you friend. Going to get got to get ready to get Corey from school. The only good thing about being sick is that I haven't worked too much lately and have goten to sleep.

sandy

gma22
02-18-2004, 06:44 PM
Sandy: you get :flow2: for points. Hope you are feeling better soon. I sent you an e-mail about the computer.

It sure has been quiet around here lately. Julie, Cat on vacation. Where is everybody? Me miss you guys and want you to come back here often!

Have a good evening ladies!

gma22
02-19-2004, 03:02 AM
THURSDAY: Today is Time for us Thursday. Make sure and make time for yourself today!

Later girlies!

Trouble_in_China
02-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Hello!

Well, I get no points for today. *bad Anna* My Wu Shu teacher didn't show and rather than going through the workout on my own, I caved and curled back up in my apartment. The power was out for most of the day, so when it came back on I totally went nuts online. I haven't drank enough water (although I'm in the process of trying to fix that right now. I think I only remember to drink water when I'm on the computer.), and I accidently fell off the caffeine wagon.

How? Well, I ordered a meal that came with a drink, and didn't realize until I was half way done that it was Coke. I threw the rest out, and I actually have no cravings for more. I'm a little leary about how well I'll sleep tonight because of it. Ah well. I'm gonna drink my water, and play catch up tomorrow.

Take care!
Anna

newme4me
02-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Where is everyone?
I usually do not post on my work days , Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays,
But it is way too quite here, for the week I get 2.5 points each day, not doing real good , but not doing really bad either. I do not think I will get to post a weight loss tomorrow, but hopefully I will not have to post a gain either.
It is so windy here today, but it is like 75 degrees, so it is really nice outside!
I am suppose to meet a co-worker at our high school track to WALK!!!
I am actually going to get some exercise in today, I am looking so forward to spring, can hardly wait to see the flowers popping up, with weather like today it already feels like spring.
I hope everyone who has not posted is having such a great time that they are just not finding enough time to post.
Cya , Donna

newme4me
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
p.s.
Faye, you look wonderful in the new photo!!!

gma22
02-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Donna: You get :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: for points this week! As for my pic, thanks but sure wish I didn't have the turkey waddle from losing the fat out of my double chin!

It has been very very very quiet here this week. We have a lot of ladies not posting and what is up with that? Judy, Susan, Debbie, Sandy, Pam, Beth, Kim has quit posting, Lisa (not zookeeper the other Lisa), Dorothy, Joy,Julie and Cat are gone. Hope all you girls aren't having a hard time of it and are staying away for that reason. That is when you need your chubby friends the most! You know I E-MAIL when I don't hear from you so you better get on the stick and come back in here and post.

Had a ball at Chucky Cheese with the grandson. He talked me into playing this 2 person game called Jurassic Park. I had watched his mom play with him so I knew that the seat moved all over the place (imitating a jeep driving through the park) but I sat down and put our tokens in and almost fell off when the thing went straight up in the air! Besides that, the joystick was a real piece of work and my arms and shoulders got a real workout, but he and I completed the whole trip and zapped that big ole T-rex into oblivion. We had our pic taken together and I wll try and scan it and see how it comes out. It is really cute. Ate salad and a couple pieces of the nastiest pizza.

Have a great WTG. I was able to bend straight over and paint my toenails today! woohoo!

Well, everyone have a good night. I am going to go downstairs and turn off the video I had started before supper.

gma22
02-20-2004, 07:27 AM
FRIDAY: Fabulous Lbs Down Friday! How did you do this week?

I am cleaning house today ladies, so will be home all day. I will check in later!

jloo1957
02-20-2004, 08:26 AM
:) sorry Ihaven't been posting,but I have not forgotten all of you ...I just simply have been so busy...remember I told you that my oldest was expecting again ...well she started having complications and went in to the Dr...it turned out that the baby had died according to the ultra sound...they could find no heartbeat...she did not want to accept it ,and she wanted a second opinion,so we went to another Dr,which it was the same thing,so he sent her home that day,told her to be at the hospital the next morning to do a dnc...she was totally tore up about this...so her Hubby took her out to eat Chinese that night ,she gets there and starts bleeding,she calls me ,I tell her to go straight to the hospital,and they call her Dr....they admit her...and the next morning they do what they have to....needless to say ,I have had my little Angel[2 years old]...and keeping her busy and Grandma keeping up with her has been wonderful ,but she sure can wear me out...then add my eight yr old along with my 17 yr old....MOM IS READY FOR A BREAK... Jessica is doing much better now...she had to go to a bone Dr yesterday,as she has a cyst on her wrist,and it sits righton a nerve,and God Bless her,when they put her IV in at the Hospital ,they somehow hit the Cyst ,and it has really caused her arm to constantly hurt....they are going to do surgery to remove it...so please keep her in your prayers...she really has had a hard time,but I know God will pull her through this...I really have done pretty good on my exercise though...my husband and I made it to the mall a couple times this week and we did get a three mile walk in,and I have mananged to take the kids to the duck pond to feed the ducks and got some walking in there...and we went out yesterday for a skating session[not me]the kids...they have new in line skates and wanted to try them out ...I walked and they skated...although my 8 yr old didnt last long,he prefered to ride his bike...I think it was to much work for him ...lol :lol: ....ALSO .I WENT THROUGH AND RID THE PANTRY OF ALL TEMPTATIONS...I filled the fruit baskets that hang in my kitchen with all sort of fruits,bought tons of different veggies,all lean of the leanest meats and fish...so overall I am really changing all for the better...I did buy 2 small bags of dorito's yesterday for the kids...instead of the big one that I usually buy..that way the kids still have a weelky treat,it is small and gone in no time...that is their favorite snack...so once a week they get to have a choice ,and they really have been great about it..I also keep all fruit popcycles...which they love and have for a dessert after supper...sugarless gum...we also have a new puppy,BOOMER.... he is bull matif and lab mixed,he is beautiful...so that makes two dogs and one cat....we have a full house...well <I have chattered quite long,but I really do miss chatting and posting,so I need to get my butt back on here more....I need to get off and do some things around the house cause tommorow is our goof off day...I also have been looking at treadmills,thinking about buying one,but I am afaid if I do,I won't use it ,cause I really love being outside...I went to Sears,as they have them on sale,and probably looked at them for an hour...and just could not make up my mind to get one...I keep throwing it around in my mind...oh well we will see....love all of yall...will post again later...love and hugs to all ...Joy :) :) :)

gma22
02-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Joy: Please convey all our our sympathies to your daughter and her husband. We will certainly pray for her and for you too! I am crying just thinking about you losing a grandbaby, but he/she is cuddled right in God's arms right now and will see you all again some day!

Got the house done. DH and I had a "disagreement" this morning so he called to apologize a little while ago. We are not much on dragging on fights that is for sure. I just get so frustrated when he doesn't listen to me and then the next day says something like, "Where is such and such?" when the day before I STRESSED to him where I was putting the particular thing. That is what happened this morning along with him leaving a greasy mess after having made himself some breakfast That shouldn't peeve me too much as I was going to clean, but I still am pretty much as stickler about the house being kept clean.

Well, I better go and make the bed as the sheets are finished.

Amanda Panda
02-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Hi!!

I only got 1 point yesterday - we went out for our belated valentine's meal, and despite trying my best, I still went way over my points for the day. I went to the gym today to try to work some of it off! :tread:

I like your new photo Faye!

Nice to hear from you Joy - so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Take care

Love Amanda xxx

newme4me
02-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Just as I thought , no weight loss for this week, Tomorrow i am going to Tulsa , going to go to Tulsa's largest rummage sale, it will be at the Expo Square, which is in a giant building at the fair grounds , so i will get my exercise there, it usually takes 3 - 4 hours or longer to look at everything.
It is so much fun and there is always really good bargains. and this year I will have two babies to buy for, so it is going to be reallly fun.
hope everyone has a good weekend ,
Donna

gma22
02-21-2004, 06:09 AM
SATURDAY: Today is Sunny Thoughts Saturday. What can we do to make you smile today?

AmandaP: You get a :flow2: for points

I did not get pts yesterday, but today is going to be different!!!!

Donna: Have a good time on your "hunting" trip! I know a lot of people who like to do that sort of thing, flea markets, yard sales and the like. Me, I guess I am too lazy to paw through stuff to find a good bargain. It kind of has to jump up and bite me in the behind! :lol:

You know it looks like this thread is slowly falling apart. I hope it is not something I am not doing to keep everyone motivated. I know I have been really obsessed with Vegas and the wedding for the last few weeks and I am sorry. I have been pretty wrapped up in myself but I will try to be a better friend here.

Ok, first off, we need to refocus on what is important and that is our weight loss. Most of us are coming here and posting but avoiding points and what not, which usually means not working at it very hard and that includes me. I am going to recommit to really working hard on all aspects of my weight loss. I beg of you all to do the same. If you are not posting, please at least think about what you are doing to yourself by not working your program or exercising. This site is not for me it is for YOU! We only have a little over 2 months until the end of the first challenge, but no one seems to be excited about winning at all so I don't think we will continue it if no one wants to win the gift. It is not fair to someone to have to go and buy it and then mail it out etc if no one is putting any effort into losing weight, which is what the challenge was in the first place. I will commit to working on the mission and target every week giving you something to think about regarding your weight loss.

People come and go on the site and I have pretty much been through three whole groups of ladies, which is fine, but the truth is, unless you are willing to work at losing weight and making it a priority in your life, nothing anywhere on this website is for you because that is what the site is ALL about. Not just the programs, the exercise, the water, but dealing with the emotions of eating, the struggles etc. Please join me in renewing your spirit, making that commitment to get yourself healthy and lose the weight!

Faye

Amanda Panda
02-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi all!

Oh Faye - please don't blame yourself that the group has gone quiet! You are there for us through thick and thin and put so much time and effort into this group - I've looked around at other threads and there is none that come close to how great this one is, and that is all thanks to YOU!!

I know Julie and Cat are away, and I'm sure things will pick up soon. I know how easy it is to stop posting when you're not doing well - I've done the same myself. Maybe it's a bad coincidence that everyone has fallen off the wagon at the same time!

I am really committed at the moment - I was a little disappointed with my half pound loss this week, but really I am pleased that I am finally doing something about my weight and my body is getting fitter and healthier each day. I ALWAYS feel so much better in myself when I am in control of my eating and am exercising regularly - It is a wonderful treatment for my depression if nothing else! Sometimes I feel as if this weight loss journey is like wading through mud, it can sometimes be a long hard slog - but i know that if I just KEEP AT IT then I will get there. I think sometimes we are very shortsighted and if we don't see instant results then we lose motivation and give up - this time I'm trying to look at the bigger picture. My sole problem when I diet is that I ALWAYS GIVE UP, whether it is after a few weeks or a few months - so this time I figure that as long as I don't give up, I WILL GET THERE! It is not the odd day or even weeks of going off programme that makes us fail at our diets, it is the GIVING UP on ourselves.

I've had a couple of 'bad' food days this week - but i still intend to go to my weigh in on Tuesday - I know that if I keep going to weightwatchers and to the gym and keep checking in here then I will get there. I am going to do it this time, because this time I won't give up!!! (and you can remind me of this Faye when I'm having a bad day! :lol: )

Sorry to waffle on...............

I got 4 points yesterday.

Take Care

Love Amanda xxx

Trouble_in_China
02-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Good morning!

I got woken up at 6:30 this morning by three students pounding on my door. I'm so glad I had my bathrobe right by the bed, and wandered over to the door without my glasses, my hair a fright! They brought me dumplings! My favorite Chinese food, homemade by one of their mom's. I'm spoiled! *grin*

I get 2 points for yesterday! I've been back on the water, and I can't tell you how much of a difference I'm now noticing. I never realized how dehydrated I was until I started doing something about it. I don't wake up feeling woozy or with a horrible taste in my mouth anymore.

Hmm... Sunny thoughts, sunny thoughts... Um... Darn, I can't even think of any cute stories today from my kids. I'll have to think some more later.

Take care!

Anna

gigglez
02-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Still alive but miserable with strep! No points but water! Not felt like anything. I am down however 3lbs. Going to collaspe will try to catch up when health will allow it.

sandy

gma22
02-22-2004, 07:41 AM
SUNDAY: Today is Silly Poll Sunday and here is our poll this week:

What is you ultimate absolute essential beauty regime that you would never give up, ie, having your nails done, always wearing makeup, facials, skin protection, tanning....whatever you do that you won't give up?

WRAP UP POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

AmandaP :bravo:
Anna :dancer:
Faye :dancer:

Amanda: I am so very very glad you have found something that works for you and you can live with. It is one of the most important things to keep you from gaining back when you are at goal. Thank you for your kind words, but I do feel I have been dropping the ball lately.

Anna: AWWWWW, how sweet, though they could wait until you got up or were you sleeping in? You are doing a good job so keep it up though not too many dumplings!

SandyG: Honey you just take care of yourself and get over your strep. That is one serious illness and we don't want you to have any repercussions over it. You come back here when you are well!

Boy, considering I am all about this stuff I always have my nails done every two weeks, never go out without at least some makeup even to the gym, do not tan because I am very very fair skinned, and am lousy at taking care of my skin. My one wish is that I was better with my skin and taking care of it.

What a night I had last night, 4 nightmares all different waking me up, the animals were restless and I kept having to get up and go to the bathroom. So much for sleep! Maybe I will nap today if I get tired. Right now I am ok.

I will check in a little later ladies!

Trouble_in_China
02-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Hey Faye et al:

Well, the girls came to me before classes start, and classes start at 6:30. They were very good dumplings. I ate them very slowly over the course of the day, never more than two at a time. So... good... Between that and my fruit, I had a very satisfying day.

I definately drank all my water for the day, and I just got back from another run. *wriggles* I love how I feel after a run, it's wonderful! I'm now on week 3 of my training, and I can already feel that I can do this. I will be able to run 5 KM! I am SUPER ANNA! *grin*

As for beauty regime... hmm... Showers and hair washes. I've had one manicure and pedicure in my life, and I loved it to peices and would do it again, but could live without. Wouldn't mind having someone around to wash my back again in the shower. Although I'm with you, Faye. Forget tanning, my face is pale as a ghost. I could go Goth with very little makeup at all. I wear a hat everywhere when I'm not teaching, and everyone thinks it's funny. They don't wear caps in China, I've noticed.

I hope you make it through the day, or at least have a good nap at some point! Catch you all tomorrow morning!

Good night!

Amanda Panda
02-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Hi all - well I ended up having a takeaway last night, so I got just the one point. This has turned out to be a bit of a 'bad' week, but never mind - I'll do better next week I'm sure. I'm not looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday - I expect I may have put on, but I deserve it really! :^:

SandyG - sorry you've been ill, hope you are feeling better soon! Well done on the 3lbs! :)

Anna - I know what you mean about drinking water - I sometimes have to force myself to drink it (I'd much rather have a cup of tea), but I feel so much better when I drink it - my skin is clearer and I can think more clearly. My partner Nige never drinks water - I do worry that he must be so dehydrated.

Faye - Sorry you've had nightmares - wishing you sweet dreams tonight! :cloud9: :bb: :angel:

Silly poll - I am one of the few women in the world who looks worse in make up - I definately suit the 'natural look'! when I went for my job interviews in Ireland, I thought 'I'll make an extra effort and wear make up', so I spent quite a bit of money on new products, but when I put them on, I just looked awful! I'm sure it's not just that I'm rubbish at putting it on - even a professional make up artist said I look better without it! The trouble is I get red quite easily so make up can be good to calm down my complexion - I'll have to find a really good make up artist for my wedding day!

I think the treatment that is most important to me (apart from basic personal hygiene) is having my hair cut. I go to quite an expensive and trendy hairdresser and it costs quite a bit. I really need a cut at the moment but I can't affford it :( - I'm having to wait till I get a job interview! So I can live without it, but I'm not happy about it!

Anyway, take care all!

Love Amanda xx

gma22
02-23-2004, 06:11 AM
MONDAY: Today is Mission Monday and our mission this week is to look at those times outside our program when we want to eat and to work to make good choices instead of bad. Do you have a time of day that is particularly difficult? A time everyday where you always seem to get the urge to eat? You can do one of two things, save up points, cal whatever everyday for a snack at this time, or tough it out for about a week, not giving in but occupying yourself at that time everyday. Secondly, when the urge hits you to eat again, be sure it is hunger and not head hunger. One of the hardest things to re-train is our brain, but re-train it we must. Let's work on re-training our brain this week!

Later ladies!

Trouble_in_China
02-23-2004, 07:53 AM
Good Monday Evening, everyone.

Well, I did roundhouse kicks today in Wu Shu! I rock! *bounce bounce bounce*

I also made something to eat that was unidentifiable. So, no, not Ginger Beef like I hoped. I had a tomato afterwards, which made it all better.

Faye, I took your advice. I went to the store today to grab apple juice, and they didn't have my usual stuff, so they gave me this green apple stuff. It's so good... And the whole bottle is more than 1200 calories, assuming I'm reading the lable right. *blink* *blink*

And it's from Coke. Evil coke! *grin* So, yeah, I had a sip, then checked out the calories, and now I'm trying to figure out if I want to dump it or feed it to my plants. Even one serving (100 ml) is way too much I think. But it's so good... *whine*

Anyway, 2 points for me, because other than the apple juice from sugary ****, I drank all my water all day. Go me!

Anna

Mirabelly
02-23-2004, 09:06 AM
I'M BAAAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

You know, after a week of green grass, birdies singing, and suntanning in 60 degrees.....what's a foot of snow on your way home?? :lol:

Seriously, we had an awesome vacation, even with the kids crammed in the back of our little car. Didn't take the van because it is rear-wheel drive and is terrible to drive in the snow. Good thing, or we would still be driving home! Thankfully, our neighbor did plow our driveway for us a day or so ago. So we had no trouble getting into the drive......getting to the house was another (wet) story!

So, after getting tons of compliments on my weight loss and looking at various people who have gained alot of weight and just look unhealthy and unhappy....I"M SOOOO READY TO FINISH THIS *****!!!! Just get it off me! I don't want it anymore.....don't want to be fat, slow, tired, sick.......I ate like crap the whole week! Sugar and bread galore. And I can feel it. Not nearly enough water. I did get some exercise, but not as much as I could have. I think I gained a pound or two, but I fluctuate so much normally it's hard to tell.

It does seem like things are slow here. I did manage to read through the week's messages a couple of days ago, but the computer I was on wouldn't let me post...not even a PM. Well, now that I'm back the party's back on! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Gotta plan plan plan......menus, and grocery shopping. The house is completely empty of food. It's good to be back, I missed you all.......

Let's get this ball rolling again! We were all so devoted last fall, I know we can find the motivation again. Just think, only 10 weeks or so until some of you will be back in your bathing suits!!!! :eek:

Talk to you all later,
Julie

gma22
02-23-2004, 11:23 AM
POINTS FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY SO FAR:

AmandaP :flow2:
Anna :dancer:

WELCOME BACK JULIE, WE ALL MISSED YOU TERRIBLY!!!!

Julie: I was looking at your post and saw that you had lots of folks complimenting you on how you look. That is so terrific! It really spurs you don't doesn't it? I have to say I am excited about going to Indiana this weekend. I have not seen anyone up there since last Sept and some as far as a year ago almost when I was really porky! I have new hair, new clothes, new me and can't wait for the reaction. I am so glad you are back here with us. Missed you bunches!

Anna: DUMP THAT CRAP SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN INTO YOUR MOUTH, RIGHT NOW!!!!!! :lol: I don't think people realize how much sugar most fruit drinks contain. They think, ahhh fruit must be good for you. My daughter kind of clued me in on this when Thomas was a baby and how so many juices are loaded with sugar and not good for kids at all.

I am doing terrific this morning. Got in 2 waters, did 25 on the treadmill at the gym this morning and ate canteloupe for breakfast without my salt, which I usually put on it. I am retaining water and I am sure that is why. Tonight is chinese veggies with chicken breast for dinner. LOW LOW LOW in fat and calories and makes a huge plateful.

Well, I better skeddaddle as I need to drive across town to my back to transfer money so I can get my new contacts tomorrow. I wear daily wear now and am going to try the extended wear and see if I can wear them. I wore them years ago and they would end up being on my pillow in the morning so I we will see if they are better and maybe so are my eyes! :lol:

Later girlies, keep OP, WATER AND EXERCISE today!

Faye ;)

Sandybrat
02-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Hello Beautifuls!! I have been MIA for a while... needed to just stop so i could reevaluate and start fresh... started today off with 2 big glasses of h2o and did my yoga and some pilates... exercise is in for the day!!! h2o is going well... and i am trying to figure out a new eating plan... my sister has all her stuff from weight watchers so if she will let me use it i am going to try that. she is doing atkins right now... but i already feel good about my program today... so it is a new beginning. We went on Saturday and got out nails done... my sister and i. So, not only did i get a very nice pedicure but i got some new nails...lol its hard to get used to.. especially typing... LOL
Hope you are all happy and healthy... remember to take care of u I love u all... I have to go and make a birthday cake... its my youngest Sawyers 5th bday today... love to u all...
Sandy

Mirabelly
02-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the welcome back! I'm on track for 4 points today......assuming I get all my water in. It's hard getting back into that water drinking habit. Had too many diet sodas on the road.

Speaking of sugar in fruit juice.......has anyone gotten a load of the sugar in a SLIMFAST???? O MI GAWD! My mom is currently doing the best she's ever done at losing the weight she's carried forever. She drinks those things, and she didn't believe me about the sugar. I told her to just look at the label and her jaw dropped! It was more than in a regular soda! :eek: Just goes to show you that you gotta gotta gotta read the labels! Those No Pudge brownies are great and "low fat", but they have tons of sugar too. I found a recipe online for brownie mix and I just substitute 1/2 splenda for the sugar and end up with way fewer calories.

Sandy, welcome back to you too. I just read something interesting on the Skinny Daily Post about switching your diet plans when you get bored. Since they all work when you stick to them (low fat, low cal, low carb, etc.)....why not switch them around when you get bored? It made sense to me....seems like it would keep your body guessing, too, so you don't plateau.

Weighed myself again this morning, and it appears I escaped all my poor choices unscathed....215, exactly where I was before vacation. So, nowhere to go but down now!

Where is everybody??? Come back and play......we miss you.

Gotta go make dinner and then it's off to dance class. Talk to you tomorrow.

Julie

Amanda Panda
02-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Hi all!

Welcome back Julie and SandyB - it sure has been quiet here for the past week - but I'm sure things will liven up now! ;)

I got 4 points yesterday - went on my exercise bike for 30 minutes. I've kicked it up a bit and did 15 mins on level 2 and 15 minutes on level 3 - it was quite tough!

I took my measurements today - in under 4 weeks I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 1.5 inches off my hips - not bad! :)

Weigh day tomorrow - I'm not expecting good news, but I'd rather know the damage and then move on!

Take care girls!

Love Amanda xxx

gma22
02-23-2004, 07:35 PM
AmandaP :bravo: for points today and btw, great job on the inches lost and THAT is where you should concentrate more so than on the lbs down.

Julie: As to the sugar thing, I have found if you find something LOWFAT, most of the time it has a lot of regular sugar and if it is SUGARFREE than it has a lot of fat. One or the other makes it taste "full" flavor so you kind of have to decide which is the lesser evil if you want to eat something that is "prepared" or boxed. I tend to lean towards the sugar rather than the fat because I seem to have less trouble with carbs than I do with something that has fat in it.

Another day done and I got in my water, exercise and squeaked on the program. I don't think I will give myself those pts tomorrow because I couldn't get totals and I am not sure if I went over or not.

Cat, hope you are having fun on your trip! We miss you.

We miss you other ladies who have disappeared too! Susan, Pam, Debbie, Carri, SandyG (has the strep so she is definitely excused), Dorothy, Judy, Beth. We also haven't seen in here the other Amanda, Donna, Joy, Lisa! Hope all of you are well and just busy!

Have a great night ladies and watch out for those snacks and sweets! Oh and for Anna, FULL CALORIE/CAFFEINE SOFT DRINKS! :lol:

gma22
02-24-2004, 06:26 AM
TUESDAY: Today is Target Tuesday and our target this week is water. We tend to think of water as just something we are supposed to fill ourselves with to lose weight. Water provides a myriad of things to our bodies, better skin, weight loss, provides a full feeling, flushes impurities and expands our cells providing a more balanced life. Make sure you take in enough water to quench your body each day, not just for weight loss, but for good health!

Check in later ladies!

Mirabelly
02-24-2004, 07:57 AM
Morning ladies!
Sheesh, where is everyone?
3 points for yesterday......couldn't get that last bit of water in. I'll start earlier today, though.

My knee is better, so I'm back on the treadmill with some arm weights today. I'll try not to overdo it like last time. :lol:

Not much going on, gotta get the kids to school.
I'll be back later,
Julie

Trouble_in_China
02-24-2004, 09:29 AM
Well, I get my 2 points for Tuesday. *grin* Drank all my water, snuck in a sip of a different fruit juice (I miss the flavour. I think I'll cave and buy the overly expensive apples next time I'm at the store.), and I did the second part of week three of my running.

I have not noticed an improvement in my skin with the water. In fact, with all the running I'm doing, I have two new blemishes (cuz pimples sounds so high school) on my chin. Actually, that might be from sitting with my hand on my chin when I'm thinking. I'll just have to stop thinking.

Hey Faye, what do you mean when you say "expands your cells". Don't I want thinner cells? *grin*

Take care, be well.
Anna

gma22
02-24-2004, 01:14 PM
POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Anna :cp:
Julie :dancer:
Me :dancer:

Sure is quiet around here lately! I went to my eye appt, the city of memphis screwed up Jack's insurance so it said I wasn't covered so I sat there for 45 minutes for nothing and had to re-schedule. They were supposed to fax over an authorization so I am going to check when I go with Jack to his follow up appt this afternoon. Brother!

Well, all you ladies have a nice afternoon!

newme4me
02-24-2004, 08:25 PM
well, I just am not doing very good with any of this ,o points today, No exercise , only drank Half of my water, dinner tonight was a total failure.
I had Fried catfish, white beans, fried potatoes, jalenpo hushpuppies, it was soooo good, I just totally ate way too much.
I am so glad most of you are doing so good!!!
all of you are right , when we are not doing so good it is hard to post, it is so much easier to tell everyone when we are doing good, I guess when we post how bad we are doing, before we can post it here, we have to admit to ourselves that we are not as strong as we would like to be or as strong as we would like you to think we are. Please do not think that i am really down on myself, I am but I will begin a NEW day in the morning and start new again,
of course it is easy to say that when you just finshed overeating.
Hope everyone is doing better than me.
Donna

gigglez
02-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Hey there everyone!

I am feeling somewhat better still weak and the throat is still a little sore but I will make it. Right now I am just trying to do baby steps for the next week just to be sure that I am completly over this. See what happens when you are so runned down your body makes you listen one way or another! The one beauty thing that I must do is tan and color my hair. I have been somewhat grey every since I was 15 and started coloring my hair then. Also the aloe vera juice that I drink there is no way that I plan on giving that up. It has helped with my hair falling out and has helped strengthened my nails. Yeah! Oh and they are super shinny as well. It is amazing what a few ounces of something will do for you. Faye I wonder if the weather has something to do with the way things are going right now here on the board? I know that I tend to get depressed in the winter and I cant hardley wait for spring. Well I am going to get need some rest. Still only points for water right now. Maybe tomorrow I will feel a little stronger and who knows where that may lead to. Hugs to everyone

sandy

Scuzin
02-25-2004, 03:12 AM
HI
I'm Back
I know it has been entirely too long. I don't really know what went wrong but something did. I need to remember why I'm doing this in the 1st place. I'm going to be careful what I say though because I know I've said I felt back on track before and I just wasn't. I shyed away from here because I felt unaccomplished, and even though I knew you all would be encouraging I also knew that this had to come from within me. I hope to be posting daily once again. I hope you don't mind Faye, I printed out your pic and taped it next to my computer :lol: That should keep me in line! Also its the beginning of Lent so that should put another motivator on me.
I hope every one is well. had a great weekend, I got to go visit some old friends at another college. It closing in on finals so the term is getting hecktic. Have a good Morning!

gigglez
02-25-2004, 05:33 AM
Morning.

Susan, I know that at some point in time we all feel as if we are not accomplishing what we should. You have to remember that everyone stumbles some before they walk. This is a true challenge and we all are going to make mistakes along the way. There will be times that you feel like you can't do this, that it is just so easier to go back to where you were at. Just take a second to think about where you are now. I don't know about you but I have more energy now(even if I am still recovering) and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Remember that with finals it is so easy to get caught up in everything just try to take everything in stride. Baby steps!

It is so early but I had to rise and shine so early this morning. I am suppose to be at work the same time that the bus runs, so I know that I will be late for work. At least it will only be 5 mins. This is one of my easy days, the only bad thing is that there is no heat where I will be at today. Where is the heat when you need it most. I think that I hear my lil man stiring so I better get a move on it and get him started for the day.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to everyone!

SANDY

gma22
02-25-2004, 06:21 AM
WEDNESDAY: Since we Woe'd a bunch yesterday let's call today, Wednesday, Whoop A**! We are all going to start anew today, with fresh feelings, fresh ideas, and fresh attitudes!

Girls, I am SOOOOOO glad you are back here when you are doing badly. Actually it is more important when you are feeling bad about yourself or your program to get encouragement!

Donna: Hey, forget about what happened yesterday and start new today like you said and please please come here especially if you are having a bad day! Fried catfish behind you, exercise, water and good eating ahead!

Susan: Same goes for you! NEW day to start all over. Let's just have it be a beginning. As far as the pic, if it will scare you into eating well etc, go for it!!!!!! :lol:

Sandy G: Hope you are feeling better day by day. Strep is serious and you have to take it easy until you are all better! Oh, and one thing, the hair falling out....could be related to coloring your hair. I have been coloring my hair for years and years and pretty much do it every 6 weeks or so now and my hair is considerably thinner on top. Does the Aloe really work for you?
Oh and :flow2: for points for you!

Hey, I have been doing lousy at food for about 2 weeks now and I admit that fully. I also have to face traveling this weekend and try and make good choices, but you know, I am going to be eating around people that know I have lost weight and am on a program so it won't look good for me to order fried chicken or whatever, will it? I am hoping knowing that people have to be watching to see what I am eating (and human nature being what it is, I am sure they will be watching!) will keep me in line! I have been doing well on exercise, but I do have days when I have to push myself to go to the gym.

Everyone have a great morning and I will talk with you later today!

Mirabelly
02-25-2004, 07:58 AM
Good Morning Beautifuls!

It's so good to read posts from you MIAs......Faye is right, the forum is here to encourage whether you are doing well or not. I know that it helps me stay on track when I get little pats on the back from you gals. And it always makes me feel better when I've fallen off the wagon to have a welcoming hand pulling me back. Whoever mentioned the weather as a possible cause of the slow down here lately, I think you 're right. I was totally depressed and not doing well on the diet before I went South and got a nice dose of warm sunshine. I tend to stay inside wayyyy too much in the winter and can feel pretty low. So everybody try to get some :flow2: today, even if it's cold outside....you'll feel so much better!

I managed to squeak in the water yesterday for a 4 point day. DS 5th birthday is today, not sure how I'll deal with the whole cake issue....I LOVE cake! He wants cupcakes, though, so maybe that will at least control the portions.

SandyG--Hope you're feeling better today! Take it easy on yourself.

Donna, Susan and anyone else lurking in the corner.....don't worry about the past. You're only one meal away from being OP! You can do this, one babystep at a time! :grouphug:

Ok, time to go.......talk to you all later,
Julie

Satine
02-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Morning All ...

I think we need to keep in mind that just because someone is not posting does not mean that they have "fallen off the wagon", I myself have not posted for a long time but have still been OP everyday and still losing pounds, there are many things that can keep us from posting.

Julie - Glad you are back, good job on not gaining any weight!!!

Faye - Nice pic, you have lost so much weight in the face, wish I could... :)
Thanks for noticing that I was not posting, I appreciate that.

Everybody else, "hi", keep up the good work...

gma22
02-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Ok, let me kind of revise what I was saying about posting. Posting here is by CHOICE! It is not something you have to do. Everyone has their own reasons for not posting, but whether it is personal problems, weight problems or whatever, doesn't mean you are not welcome to come in and out as you wish. I think about all of you ladies everyday and hope that everything in your lives is going as it should. For those of you ladies who have personal issues to deal with, know that if you can't post here or don't feel comfortable, I am an ear as close as the e-mail! You never have to deal with something alone! If you need my e-mail address again, I will gladly give it to you. For those of you having program issues, we are all in the same boat and go over those same waves you do and even get lots of water in the boat that has to be baled out, so know that we understand fully and are here for support not criticism! We will even bring buckets to help you out! :lol: Those of you who are come and goers, you are most welcome here also. We love talking to you and having you here when you can and want to be here!

Carri: You have never been one to post daily and that is perfectly fine. Just know you have friends here whenever you come and that when you are away, I think about you all the time and wish you well. Thanks for the compliment. I hope even though I am still very far from goal, I bowl over the people in Indiana this weekend that I haven't seen in a year!

SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER GIRLS, WHICH MEANS WARMER WEATHER AND SUNSHINE! LET'S GET SERIOUS SO THOSE SWIMSUITS LOOK EXTRA GOOD THIS YEAR!

Want to clean my house before we leave tomorrow afternoon so I guess I should get to it!

Faye ;)

Sandybrat
02-25-2004, 09:38 AM
GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS... i just realized tha i havent posted points... well all 4 monday and tuesday... and i will get them today as well. LOL I started working out again... i do my yoga and then some pilates. I work out anywhere from 30 -45 mins... and i will continue to do it every weekday for sure... weekends are mor difficult for me...b ut i can get outside and walk or go to the mall and walk if nothing else... right?? I have to say i feel really good about myself since i started doing the exercises... its like something just clicked again for me... and beleive me its what i have been waiting and praying for... that extra push... the actaully wanting to do it...does that make sense?? I also ordered a belly dance tape... and yes Julie..its the twins... but its a basic one thta shows the moves and its what i want to learn... so i figured i would just jump in and try it... i hope it gets here today... i am anxious to get started. I have been doing well with my food... altho TOM is coming and so r the cravings... so i just make sure i can indulge a bit so i dont feel deprived. I have been drinking decafe chai tea... its really very good... havent had a soda in a while... but i am drinking slimfasts... All in all i am feeling better about myself tha i have in a long time... aned for me that in itself is an accomplishment. You ladies have helped me so much and continue to each and every day. I miss you guys when i dont post...lol That being said... remember to take care of u today... and know that i love you all...
Sandy

Mirabelly
02-25-2004, 12:46 PM
WOO HOO Carrie and Sandy.......You gals are on :flame:!!!

I just went to Walmart to let ds spend his birthday $ and flipped through the SI swimsuit issue....ok, so there are fewer suits than bodies this year (one pic the model is actually nude and just "holding" the bottom part of the suit she is supposed to be wearing). I SOOoo want to be in a hot little two piece this summer! Even if I have to sew it myself......

Let's keep this momentum going girls!
Julie

Mirabelly
02-25-2004, 12:50 PM
Sandy, let me know how you like the Twins tape. I am always being asked for video recommendations and I honestly am so incredibly biased on who I like and don't like that I can't be objective. I'd like to know what someone who has never been exposed to bellydance thinks of them.

Julie

Amanda Panda
02-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Hi friends!

It's nice to see this group is a bit busier and people are talking of fresh starts - maybe it is because Spring is around the corner!

I lost 1lb at my weigh in on Tuesday - I was really pleased because I'd had a bit of a bad week and was expecting a gain. It looks like all the exercise from the week before made the difference! :strong: :tread: :strong: :tread:

The weight is slowly coming off, but I was a bit gutted when I heard that a girl who joined WW the same week as me has already lost 14lb, compared to my 6lb! She's quite slim anyway, so I would think that the weight would come off her slower than I - but alas not! I know envy is a sin and it does me no good to compare myself with others - I just need to concentrate on my own weight loss and nothing else. I'm pleased that I've sucessfully lost weight for 4 consecutive weeks and that includes during my PMS and TOM.

We heard today thet Nigel's mum has been taken into hospital - she's very ill, but they are not sure why, only that she is very weak and hasn't been eating. We are going to visit her tomorrow - I have never met her before and it is hardly the nicest circumstances to meet her - but Nigel really wants me to meet her, and he is worried that if I don't see her now, I never will. Please pray for her - her name is Mary.

Take care

Love Amanda xxxxx

gma22
02-25-2004, 08:25 PM
POINTS POINTS POINTS POINTS:

Julie :bravo:
Me :flow2:
SandyB :bravo: :bravo:

AmandaP: Do NOT start that comparison game! Everyone loses differently and you may find somewhere down the road you will just take off and really start losing or you may lose slowly the whole way. Each person is different, different metabolism and how their body reacts to food and exercise, etc. You are doing a GREAT job so just keep working your program the way you have. I will surely say prayers for Mary that she gets well real soon and that you and she hit it off!

We are all packed to go except my hygiene bag and we will do that after showers and such in the morning. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I know it is just 3 days but it is kind of the start of the vacation time for us with the shower and everything. We come back and we will only have a month until VEGAS!!! Jack is going with Jay on Saturday clothes shopping for what I have NOOOOO idea and I didn't ask Jay when I talked to him today.

Well, everyone have a terrific evening!

Scuzin
02-26-2004, 12:19 AM
4 POINTS
:D

gigglez
02-26-2004, 06:02 AM
Morning everyone!

Somehow I managed to get in 4 points yesterday. While the exercise wasn't too hard but nonetheless I did do one of the 4 workouts on a yoga/pilates dvd that I had bought. The sad thing is that I almost feel asleep while doing it. I will have to try it again today sometime before I go to work.

Amanda, Faye is right about not comparing yourself to someone else. Just realize that everyone is different. I will say a prayer for Mary, I hope that today finds her in better health.

Faye, enjoy your trip. I kinda wish that it was vacation time for me but I know it will be here soon enough. Yes the aloe does help. My hair didn't start falling out bad until after I had my hyst. last year. Now I am only seeing a loss of a few hairs(brushing and such), which in normal. I would have never thought to use the aloe juice if it wasn't for a friend telling me all about it and how it has helped her hair. I thought what they hey it can't hurt anything. After the first week I could notice a big difference. But then again everyone is different.

Everyone is talking about swimsuit time and I dred that like the plague. I just hope that I can get back to 100% so that I can workout my abs and such for the season. I would love to not to feel awful in a swimsuit. Time to get going have to wake up Corey for school. Was going to let him sleep as he has a dental appt. this morning, however the repairs that were suppose to be done to my car have not been finished and I have to reschedule the appt, and bum a ride to work tonight. I hate when that happens for whatever reason. Everyone have a great day!

Sandy

gma22
02-26-2004, 06:12 AM
DO NOT POST HERE, BUT JOIN US AT #56