100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in Feb. 15th-22nd

View Full Version : Weekly weigh in Feb. 15th-22nd

Monkeybabies
02-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Well....I mantained....and that is o.k. considering the stress I went through this past week. I can honestly say that I stayed on program (although I still did not eat that healthy fruit and vegetable wise).

I guess the greatest Non-Scale Victory for me so far, is that for the last month (my first month of this weightloss journey) I lost a total of 22.5 inches off my body....omg this is exciting. Wohoooooo....and I have so much more energy, and vitality!!!!

How did everyone else do???

jujubeee
02-15-2004, 07:46 PM
I was sick and didn't make it to my weigh in last week. This week though they said I had lost 5 pounds (over the course of the two weeks of course).

I know that is the right speed to lose weight but gosh I wish it would come off quicker. Well, in all honesty I was pretty bad several of those days so I'm lucky I got the 5 pounds off.

I'm hoping for 5 pounds for this week. I know that is alot but if I stick to my plan it should happen. If it does, it will be the lowest I've been in about 6 years. The most I've been down is 220 when I was on Atkins. Of course, it came right back on.

I've started back to exercising. Took my pups for a 40 minute walk today. So far my knee seems fine.

dowsx4
02-15-2004, 09:51 PM
At the Gym today i was 185.5 and at home i was 186.5 sooooo i'll take 186 :)

Sandi
02-16-2004, 09:52 AM
293.5 - I'm up 1.5 lbs. See I was all boo hoo because the scale has not been moving. Well I did the smart thing and ate. The scale moved all right!!! I imagine alot of it is water because I ate some pretty salty junk. Lesson learned...moving on.

mthrgoos68
02-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Sandi- Great attitude to start off a great week!! It wasn't a wasted week because you learned what will work for you and what won't.

Julie- You're getting so close to goal!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Jujubeee- Five pounds is two weeks is a great accomplishment!

Gina- Considering what you've been through over the last week, you should definitely be proud that you drown your stress in food and gain. You're doing great!

Here's to a great week for all of us!!

baygurl
02-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Tomorrow will be one week since I started.I got on the scale today and I am down 8 pounds woohooo :cheer:.I just got back from curves,I love it! This was my last free day so I have to go tomorrow or wednesday to fill out the papers.Dont know how much exercise I will get in this week,my foot has been swollen since thursday,my first exercise class,but it doesnt seem to bother me at curves so I'll keep truckin.
I got some bad news last night,a friend and co-worker died of cancer 9 p.m. she has been fighting it for a year.I will have the wake and funeral this week,she was only 37 so my week will be busy. Congrats to all you keep up the good work :)

s/w323
c/w315
g/w170

dowsx4
02-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I lost a friend to cancer last year and she was only 28 and a mother of 5. Very sad and hard to believe.

chequitagirl
02-16-2004, 01:59 PM
you ladies are such wonderful losers. each and everyone of you. and i mean that in the best way possible. i was down 2 lbs. i missed my valentines day goal by 3 lbs. but i will not shed any tears. 38 lbs. total and 15 inches, definately no tears from this loser. ladies keep up the good work.

Monkeybabies
02-16-2004, 03:46 PM
We are such a bunch of loosers!!! :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Step
02-16-2004, 11:10 PM
Wow, everybody's doing so well. Baygurl ... I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Sandi ... hang in there ... you wanted to shake things up and you did ... this week will be better for you.

I lost the two pounds I gained last week, so I'm back on track.

looosingit
02-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Congrats to all our loosers! It's so tough to stay focused near the end of the winter when all you want to do is hibernate and comfort eat!

I am down 1/2 pound this week. Still slow....but going the right way. I'm fine with it. I looked back and I have lost 5.5 pounds since the beginning of the year. I am 1 pound away from recouperating from Christmas & New Years. Whew - 2 weeks to put it on and 6 to take it off!! Somebody remind me of this next Christmas, please!!

StartingOver
02-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Down 3.25!!!!!
YEA ME!

Angie
299.5/289.25/160

chequitagirl
02-17-2004, 02:45 PM
CONGRATS angie. you rock girl!!! keep up the good/hard work.

Amanda Panda
02-17-2004, 06:48 PM
I had my weigh in and...............a measley 1/2 lb loss!! I was disappointed as I've done 5 good exercise workouts this week, but I do think that maybe I have a bit of water retention and my muscles might be a bit swollen from the exercise. Someone told me once that it takes a couple of weeks of exercise before you start losing weight, because of water retention. it sounds like excuses - but I was really suprised that the weight hadn't dropped off due to all the exercise. I'll keep at it - I know that my health and body is improving and the weight will come off soon.

Amanda xx

Monkeybabies
02-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Miss AMANDA...... :rollpin:

Um, a half of pound is 2 sticks of butter off your body!!!!!!! You wouldn't be pleased if you gained two sticks of butter on your body, now would you???? You GO GIRL....and keep up the good work!!!!! :bravo: A loss is a loss no matter how much or how little.....I'll take it anyway!!!!!!

Charbar
02-18-2004, 08:51 AM
baygurl.. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. 37 - that is such a young age.

Charbar
02-18-2004, 08:52 AM
I was up on monday... 1 lb yuck!

KnCmamma
02-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Well some how miraculously I have dropped 2 more lbs. Don't know how, but it happened...maybe it was all the raisin bran I have eaten....man that stuff really makes me go to the bathroom... :lol:

melsfolly
02-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Congrats to all the losers this week! And for those of you who gained a little I'd like to say thank you - believe it or not you are an inspiration to me because you don't let the gains de-rail you in your weight loss journey and it gives me hope that I will have the strength to move forward when I hit a small weight gain.

I lost 4.4 lbs. this week - total lost in 2004 is 21.2

AngiKL
02-20-2004, 03:45 PM
I agree Melsfolly - it IS an inspiration that you ladies post when you gain, rather than just hide away.

Dawn, I'm so sorry about your friend. That's a heartbreak.

I'm down 3 1/2 pounds! Atkins is magic for my body. I also rejoined OA, which I'm not sure I mentioned to you guys. It's really helping.

Congrats to all the losers! Please don't rob yourself of the joy of losing 1/2 a pound, or whatever amount you think is small. When you're on a plateau, or gain water weight, you'll be wishing for even a small loss! Every tiny bit is a step in the right direction!

Sheila53
02-20-2004, 03:54 PM
Lost 2 lbs. this week. Only one of those is a "virgin" pound, but I'm incredibly happy to have lost it!

AngiKL
02-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Sheila,
Congrats on your virgin pound! Those (and all the ONEderland pounds!) are the most exciting!

jkfla
02-20-2004, 09:23 PM
i'm up .2 this week. and i'm actually excited about it!! i ate a barnyard's worth of buffalo chicken last saturday so i was sure i would have a 2 or 3 pound gain. so now i'm at 20 lbs gone even. but i've done REALLY good the last few days. i did go over a little today but i'm allowing myself friday's to be a little naughty. i'm feeling really motivated now so i know i can handle this!!! oh and today i passed up on offer for Mcdonalds!!!! one big step.....no that's not right.... one GIANT leap for me-kind!!!!!!

Jillegal
02-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Congrats to everyone who's had a good week, to everyone who's not had a good week but not suffered too much damage on the scale and especially to those who've had a bad week and gained but REFUSE to give up or give in - you go girls (and boys)!!

As for me, down .4 this week...sigh, I figure I lose more than that after a bowl of bran flakes, but I'll take it. So my contribution to the "annual ton" now stands at 3.2lbs. Tis odd, my friend just gave birth (prematurely) to a baby that size (luckily the docs say he's strong and they're confident he'll be just fine.) As I looked at him through the hospital glass, I first thanked God he's okay, then I thought how tiny he looked and then I thought ...hmmm, you know that's a sizable hunk of fat off my body - am I warped for thinking that, OR WHAT??

Monkeybabies
02-23-2004, 12:43 AM
3.2 pounds......yikes..... :yikes:

Your not warped for thinking that!!!!!!! Just don't don't say that to your friend...lol.

Geeze, compared to my 11.5 pound preemie (37 weeker) :bb: I would really not know what to do with a 3.2 pounder. I swear, Aidan's head alone probably weighed more than that baby!!!!! :lol: Thank God for these little angel miracles.....! :angel:

Jenaya
02-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Stayed the same this week. Ho hummm...