Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #1  
I will lose it.

Question help need 5 ingredient or less menue

I hate cooking i have a 16 yrs old and a 5 yrs old boys at home, I would like to find some fast kids friendly,diet friendly fast meals. Do anyone have any ideas. thank you.
Old 02-14-2004, 06:30 PM   #2  

Hi there,

WW has a "5 Ingredient" cookbook in their centers right now that has some great recipes in it.

You can find the WW book and a similar Cooking Light book on eBay too--just search with "5 ingredient!"

Good luck!

Jo
Old 02-19-2004, 09:30 PM   #3  

Jo,
I called the 800# and ordered the WW 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook yesterday. Am anxious for it to come. Will let you all know what I think of it when it arrives. There are a lot of these cookbooks coming out...browse through B&N, Borders, or Waldens..I was surpized how many versions are out there.
Old 02-28-2004, 08:43 AM   #4  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

fatgoaway : I have 2 kids, 8 and 3. sometimes i just cut up raw veggies. red, yellow bell peppers, avacado, tomato, and so on. leave everything out buffet style, with pita bread. and some chic or tuna . ( the frozen chicken breast tenders are always around at my house) my 2 picky kids love it. and it is nice to just graze on good veggies. canned black olives, and baby corn go over real well around here too.

not the healthiest for the kids but i keep frozen nugget, fish sticks, fries, and frozen broc around. makes them a quick easy kid friendly meal. just bake. then i cook something for me and hubby.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:58 AM   #5  

www.reccipegoldmine.com have a whole section devoted to 5 ingredients
Old 03-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #6  

Sorry the site I posted is misspelled, should be www.recipegoldmine.com
Closed Thread