Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 03:20 PM   #1  
The Princess O' Pets

Default Super fun story thread!!!!

Foufy started this on our board and we have been doing this super fun story thread on Atkins board and I thought you ladies could probably come up with some really GREAT entries! Each person takes off on the story from where the previous person left off...kinda like word association... and you can put a sentence or paragraphs or whatever. I can't wait to read the wild stories you all come up with!!

I will start you off...

Sabrina was a lonely girl, nobody ever seemed to notice she was there. She was just about to graduate from college and was hoping her life was going to take her on a new journey. Her plan was to transform herself into what she always wished she could be. Thinking about her new plans she walked through the streets of the city when.......
Old 02-14-2004, 04:51 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

.... because of her daze she stumbled and caught her heal in the grate and fell. Still flat on her face she shook her head and started to look up and saw the biggest shoes she'd ever seen. They were of a shinny expensive leather, she looked up to see who this could be...
Old 02-14-2004, 06:17 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

It was Ronald McDonald. This pleased her, because she was antiestablishment. She would have a few words to say to him. She grabbed at his pants to help pull herself up...
Old 02-15-2004, 03:16 AM   #4  
Rattie Lover

...but oops!! She grabbed too far and fast and down came his pants, boxers and all...revealing only something Ronald McDonald would have...
Old 02-15-2004, 11:16 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

He was not a he......he was a she!!!!! Being so flustered by the this wacky turn of events she started talking to Ronald and forgot all about her antiestablishment views!!!

"since you are not a him....you are a her....uhmm is your name still Ronald???? and why are you dressed like Ronald Mc Donald anyway I don't see a Mc Donalds around here???........."
Old 02-15-2004, 12:46 PM   #6  

and Ronald replied with " O`but there is a McDonalds around here, but you have to believe that its there in order to see it, its right around that corner, see just look..but you must believe." "My parents wanted me to be a famous actor named Ronald, and when I came out a girl...they just kept the name...but my friends and husband call me Ronnie" "By the way where are you headed to anyway?"....
Old 02-15-2004, 04:05 PM   #7  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

"I'm looking for the Wizard." she replied, "I want him to give me a purpose in life."
"You can come with me, but you better pull up your pants first."

"The wizard?!?" said Ronnie, pulling up her pants, "He's...."
Old 02-16-2004, 02:13 AM   #8  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

"I know, I know," Sabrina waved off Ronnie's objections, "I've heard about his past but he's the only person I know that can help. And heck, if that Dorothy can get a freakin' job pushing pens at Cosmo, he's sure to help me."

"Well, you'll need my skills as a tractor driver," Ronnie straighted, "The only way to see the wizard is through the great tundras of Northern Canada and only a John Deere will get us through that wilderness."
Old 02-19-2004, 07:03 AM   #9  
Searching

"Of course", Ronnie said ,"it is a slow ride but the vibrations can be fun. Do you have a Parka?"

Sabrina replied, "Certainly a pink one. I have never been to Canada before. Is it scary?"
Old 02-20-2004, 12:07 AM   #10  
it's always something

"It's not scary, but it might be long and you'll need your energy. Here, I've packed a bag of Ruth's Low-Carb Dognuts for the journey" said Ronnie.

Sabrina started to nibble the dognuts, but her instincts told her to put it down. She chose to enjoy the peaceful trip and daydreamed of meeting the wizard, who was rumored to look just like Johnny Depp, only shorter -- much shorter. Suddenly, her daydream was interrupted as Ronnie drove the tractor into a ditch, because she was daydreaming, too. They were prepared to walk the rest of the way, when they heard the roar of an engine behind them. They turned around and saw...
Old 02-20-2004, 07:33 AM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

a retired Concorde landing on the flat grasslands of the Manitoba prairies.
"Oh, ****," said Sabrina. "It's Tony and George." She grabbed Ronnie's hand and started to run. "They've come for me."
Sabrina and Ronnie ran long and hard in a large circle, Sabrina discarding her pink parka along the way. They had a good head start, and were able to run up the gangplank and slam the door in the startled faces of Tony and George.
"Can you fly this thing?" Sabrina asked as Ronnie seated herself in front of the controls.
"Yes." Ronnie turned the key and started the engines. "That's why Tony and George want to talk to me. You see, they wanted to go on the Concorde's last trip, but I was the booking agent and wouldn't let them on..."
Closed Thread