South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 11:17 AM   #1  

Location: along the north shore of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN

Default a couple of questions

Hi everyone!

I'm movin' to phase 2 soon and I'm wondering how you all went about introducing some of the new foods back into your diet? What did you start with? Was it hard to limit yourself?

Also, how does rice milk fit into the SBD? I'm not a soy milk person (or even regular milk, for that matter) but, I really like rice milk.

Thanks for your help!

Happy Friday!!!

Beth Ann
Old 02-13-2004, 06:17 PM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

Beth~~I started adding in things that are on the low glycemic index. Things such as an apple in the afternoon, or fiber cereal or oatmeal for breakfast. I still have to stay away from pasta, rice and potatoes because 1/2 cup servings just aren't worth the bother. Just don't introduce too much at once and you should do fine. Your weight loss will probably slow down but you should continue to lose. And remember to drink lots of water (that's hard for me).
Old 02-13-2004, 06:30 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

BethAnn, inititally I added the oatmeal into my diet and the occasional piece of fruit.
Closed Thread