Carb Counters - Whipped Topping

View Full Version : Whipped Topping

lady_adnerb
02-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Ok. So the little chocolate whipped topping is SUPER great. But I noticed if I eat TOO much...it coats the top of my mouth. Is that normal or am I doing something to the heavy cream (like eating too much? :lol: ) that is making it do that? Anybody have any ideas?

Kim in NJ
02-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Brenda:
I've been watching your posts.....

STEP AWAY FROM THE WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so funny it seems like you are addicted to the stuff! I've never had the problem you mention but I do notice that if I eat it more than 2 times a week I do not lose any weight no matter how low my carbs are. Be carfeul with that whipped cream!

lady_adnerb
02-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I AM addicted to it. I've changed my addition from carbs to chocolate whipped cream. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to right? lol. I'll just have to quit buying the heavy cream and then I'll have no choice but to NOT eat it. lol. That made absolutely NO sense.

jdoggmartin
02-12-2004, 07:21 PM
I had to make a pact with myself to only use cream in coffee. I had a bad stint where I was making the chocolate mousse all the time and eating lots of it, and Kim's right, no weight will come off! So, I try to go easy in the coffee, too. That stuff is delicious, but evil!

Trazzie
02-12-2004, 07:57 PM
I make that chocolate mousse stuff (has to be similar to the whipped cream) one time a week. I have it every Sunday if I've been a good girl and stayed OP. Until tonight when I go to moms and she had some whipped up.. ARG now I have to skip my Sunday Delight. I haven't had a problem with it yet, but I'll keep a close eye on how it reacts having it twice in a week.