Carb Counters - Adding Carbs into Fitday.com?

View Full Version : Adding Carbs into Fitday.com?

AtkinsChick
02-10-2004, 03:39 PM
When you input your carb amounts into fitday.com, do you only put the actual Net Carbs in a food? For instance, I had an Subway Atkins Wrap for lunch today (VERY yummy!). Here's the total carb count for the Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap: 19 grams total, 2 grams sugar and 11 grams fiber. 8 grams Net carbs. Do I only input the 8 grams into fitday? Thanks! :p

VanIsle
02-10-2004, 03:45 PM
I add the total grams sugar ect then just subtract the total days fiber from the carb count total .i find it easier to keep count as the food that is already on Fitday is counted that way

Spedmom
02-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Atkins Chick: I put in every last little nasty carb and subtract NOTHING! It's the only way I can keep honest and keep those carbs low until I get to maintenance!

Khem
02-10-2004, 08:23 PM
I go into custom foods and set up each new food based on the nutritional label for EVERYTHING. From what I can tell, it saves it so you'll have the special food there for next time. It is useful to know how many calories, fat, and protein are in things when you get to a stall and need to "tweak" your fat ratio, calories, etc.

I love my fitday (and I recommend the fitday PC for $20, it rules)
-K