Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 12:02 PM   #1  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Default Newbie with 2 questions

Can I eat that veggie quiche in a cup on phase 1??

Also, I am just getting geared up to start this diet. I was thinking of either starting tomorrow or Sunday. Reason being I am going out for Valentines day dinner to the KEG which I love and have to have the potatoes....please don't tell me to just not each them because we don't eat out there very often due to the price and I don't want to not have them. But basically I guess my question is is it better to start tomorrow with 1 cheat meal??? Or start on Sunday with no intention on cheating for 2 weeks????

Thanks
Old 02-10-2004, 12:13 PM   #2  
A Lily from my yard!

Hey Hockeychic, welcome to the beach. Yes you can have the veggie quiche in phase1.
Hummm as when to start that is really something you will have to decide. I started to put my start off a week because I was going out of town and wanted to be able to eat bread and fast food. Instead I made up my mind that this is what I wanted to do no matter what and was just going to have to go without the things I really love when I eat out if they are not part of my new way of eating. But really it is what you want to do and when is the best time for you to start. Good luck!
Old 02-10-2004, 02:41 PM   #3  

You know for me I would always have a reason not to start. But this time was different. I got prepared I bought the book I bought the food and had one last day to eat what ever I wanted too. I have a lot of weight to lose, my new food plan the SBD is a way of life for me not a diet. This is my time to get back to a healthy lady, my time its the right time for me. So I think that it is more important for each individual to decide what to do and when to do for themselves.

Last edited by Terisue; 02-10-2004 at 02:53 PM.
Closed Thread