Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 08:49 PM   #1  

Default Bob????????

Hey! BOB!

How are you? I know the past couple of weeks have been rough for you! Sending hugs and good vibes your way. Drop in when you get a chance, ok?

peach
Old 02-11-2004, 08:36 PM   #2  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

YO...PEACHIE,

Thanks for checking on me. Yes it's been rough down here. There have been several Celebrations of Life for Carlie at the different churches here in town. The TV stations have covered them all,and believe me, it's been heart wrenching. The family has elected on a private funeral, which I believe will be a good thing for them. The funeral homes in the area have donated everything....one will do the embalming, another the caskit, and another the plot. They have received so much food, that one of the stores here in town gave them another fridge to keep it al in. The generosity in this town has been over whelming.
It's definately not over with...THE MONSTER'S attorney asked for a new venue, but the Judge said there would be no where in the whole United States that would be a good place. He has also asked for a gag order to stop the press...that ain't happening either!
The church where they found her body (behind in a field) planted a magnolia tree last night in her honor.
Sorry to ramble, but yes, it's been a terrible time here. Even though everyone in Sarasota didn't know her, we ALL feel like she was ours!

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 04-26-2006 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:32 PM   #3  

Bob, my heart goes out to that poor family. as much as I complain about my son, I can't imagine the horror of this. It is amazing that the town is rallying around like this, and too bad it takes a tragedy to open up people's eyes to the monsters in our midst.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:23 PM   #4  

gag order, shmag order...who does he think he is...the gloved one? Keep the monster down there where he belongs and justice can be done.

Thanks for checking in, BOB, I've been worried about you. These horrid things exhaust a community and I have been thinking about you and yours.

hugs,
peach
Closed Thread