Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 10:31 AM   #1  
baygurl

S/C/G: 326/See ticker/170

Height: 5 9

Angry glad to find you help

I need to loose about 140.I dont know how I got here. I m going to try going low carbs and eat regularly( I eat at 2pm and again at 8 now).I could use some support and success stories because it seems like an imposible amount to loose. sw/320
cw/same
gw/170 the same I weighed 5 years ago
Old 02-06-2004, 10:37 AM   #2  

baygurl CONGRATS!!!!!!! on the decision that is going to change your life. you have definately come to the right place for motivation, inspiration, and success stories. i have not been here very long, but love it. this site is awesome. the people are great and are always there with whatever it is that you need at that moment. 140 lbs. sounds like a lot, but i have more. i started at 356 lbs. and would like to get down to around 175 lbs. you just have to remember that you did not get that way overnight so you can't expect to lose it that way. i have to take it one day at a time and remember that i am going to mess up and make mistakes but i will get back up and start again. anything i can do to help please let me know. post often so that we can learn more about you. and really look around the site and don't be afraid to post and talk to all the girls.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:40 AM   #3  
baygurl

Thanks Audrey you have a positive outlook.keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:58 AM   #4  
Old Cackler

oh baygurl. we're all in the same boat! it's a major life change, and needs to be taken in steps so that the good habits become incorporated into daily life. i NEVER NEVER NEVER believed that i'd actually look forward to exercising, but i do. especially the hiking.

hang out with us, and ask lots of questions... someone, somewhere has the answer. and you're also welcome on any other forum at 3fc...
Old 02-06-2004, 12:31 PM   #5  
Crazy Canuck

Welcome baygurl - like Jiffy said, we're all in the same boat and we're all doing our best to make sure it's not the Titanic! Be a regular visitor and contribute - we need you as much as you need us!! It's not insurmountable, even though it may feel overwhelming right now. Soak up all the inspiration here, I know so much of it keeps me going!
Old 02-06-2004, 01:25 PM   #6  

Babygurl, You've already gotten lots of great advice here, so I just wanted to welcome you and let you know you're definitely not alone. As I'm finding out this year, it's definitely a life long process. We have to make lifestyle changes, and you've made a great start by coming here. Do you have an exercise plan? Are you drinking lots of water?

I look forward to reading more of your posts and getting to know you better!
Old 02-06-2004, 02:46 PM   #7  
2006 - Panda Remix

WELCOME TO THE 100LB CLUB BAYGURL!

You've come to the right place! This forum has people at various stages of the weight loss journey, some at the beginning and some nearing the end - we are all in the same boat!. Here you will find unconditional acceptance and support. Join us!

Amanda xx
Old 02-06-2004, 02:51 PM   #8  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

So glad that you joined our group.....
Welcome, welcome, welcome....and check out the success story thread. Whenever I need some motivation, I always read about people who HAVE done it!!!! So, post, and post often, we love to hear everyone's voice!
Old 02-06-2004, 03:03 PM   #9  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome to the fold. Everyone here has been where you are. It takes baby steps, but we are doing it!!! Check out dowsx4, mothergoose, boiaby, jillegal & others!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 03:07 PM   #10  
You can do it!!!!

Now, SuchAprettyface...do you mean a skin fold......LOL
Old 02-06-2004, 03:15 PM   #11  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

hahahahaha, noooooo.

I wish I could jog w/o hearing that slapping sound, speaking of skin folds.

Have you seen Trash Can of Skin on Discovery Health??
Old 02-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #12  
You can do it!!!!

No I have not seen Trash Can of Skin. Unfortunatley I have the Discovery channel, but not the Discovery Health channel....I always say see such cool ads forsome different shows that they offer. Tell me about that show????
Old 02-07-2004, 11:06 AM   #13  
baygurl

Thankyou and congratulations to you all for a job well done.I will definately be sticking around and hopefully be able to have the sucess that you have had.If anyone has any tricks they can share by all means share them because I need all the help I can get.Take care and god bless:smile:
Old 02-07-2004, 12:02 PM   #14  

I am with you guys. Starting over. Health at big risk. Surgery in the back of my mind all the time. Too afraid of costs, recovery and the affects on my personal life. I have a husband who loves to eat and doesn't harp on me about the weight(I'm very lucky)
So I just keep trying before dying. I really get scared. I don't want to leave this life.
Good luck everybody. DonnaD
re-s/w 286
c/w- I weigh in tomorrow(it will be end of wk 1)
g/w - 170
Old 02-07-2004, 03:31 PM   #15  
2006 - Panda Remix

A warm welcome to you too Donna!

You have come to the right place!

Love Amanda xx
Closed Thread