100 lb. Club - 100lb. Club Chatter! (2/5-2/8)

View Full Version : 100lb. Club Chatter! (2/5-2/8)

missaprylj
02-05-2004, 09:48 PM
:D Sometimes, we all have good ideas.

Holly - Get well soon

SAPF - Sorry about your job!

AngiKL - Elijah is so cute. :D

Sandi - Good job on committing to be more active. Just do it! ;)

Well.... I have like, 4 meetings to be at on Monday. :o Hmm.... which do I cancel? :?: Well, I decided. (Volunteering at the after school group can wait 'til next Monday. They'll get on fine without me. However, Sweeties IS Saturday and that committee EXPECTS me there.) Can't really complain though, I thrive on craziness.

OMG, let's NOT TALK ABOUT RUDY BEING VOTED OUT. :mad: !!!!!! -Apryl

kimmber72
02-05-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey apryl I was also disappointed to see rhudy voted off, I am from virginia and I would have to say "GO BIG TOM"

Glad you started this new chat thread the other one was getting pretty long.

Monkeybabies
02-06-2004, 12:15 AM
ooooops, I just saw this thread, and posted on the last one.....Thanks Apryl for starting a new one!!!

Sandi
02-06-2004, 09:07 AM
I closed the other thread to avoid further confusion!! :D

Poor Rudy! But Honestly, I didn't want Ethan to go either. Jenna would have been my vote.

Got to teach today, Word - Level 1, but I'll try to check in later!

SAPF - Sorry to hear about your job. What are your plans now??

looosingit
02-06-2004, 09:46 AM
I'm with you Sandi - I liked Jenna in the first Survivor...but I'm finding her pretty annoying now. I certainly don't want Ethan to go!

SAPF - I'm sorry to hear about your job. It must have been stressful waiting for the other shoe to drop. I know that you'll find something great really soon!

It is blizzarding here (can blizzard really be a verb??? It can in Canada!!). People make really funny faces when they walk into blowing snow. Remember how your mom used to tell you that your face "will freeze like that!" when you were making faces?? I entertained myself on the walk in by imagining everybody working, in meetings, running errands, etc...later on today with their "blizzard" funny faces on! LOL!

Hope that you are feeling better Holly!

gonzostar
02-06-2004, 10:52 AM
well, guess i'm the last one to say sorry about your job, sapf. i know the feeling (got laid off once and fired once in 2003!) hope the job market is kind to you and you find something quickly.

i have a lingering scratch in my voice and some phlemgy coughs, but besides that, i'm much better. gonna log into fitday.com with my food starting today, and i'm thinking monday i will go back to the gym.

off to work, can't be late!

SuchAPrettyFace
02-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. Today is a mental health day. I will be going to the gym to lift & checking out the job board there, as well as the library & the State office building & the court house on Monday.

They offered me a severance package, have to have a lawyer look it over.

Holly: glad you're feeling better
Kris: It snowed here last night & is now 30 degrees, all melting.
Sandi: I'm gonna call & see if the Hoochie Coochie Lounge needs a cage dancer. ;) :lol:
Apryl: Did it snow by you guys? Your sweet 16 is soooooon!!!!!
Gina & Kimmber: Hey girlies! Good to see ya!

Sandi
02-06-2004, 04:39 PM
My class is overt and I am 25 minutes from the weekend! Can't wait!!

Tonight it's just Jacob and I (Dad is seeing a movie w/ a freind). He wants to do playdough and I might take him sledding (if I can round up someone to go with us!).

This weekend is the usual mix of running errand and grocery shopping. Nothing toomuch fun I am afraid. I do plan on getting to the gym on Saturday for my 1st real workout!! Yahhhh

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :D