Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 09:36 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#69)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 02-03-2004, 09:38 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go BackTo #68 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 02-03-2004, 09:50 PM   #3  

Howdy

Guess What????????? We are now HOME OWNERS!!!!!!! We did the closing at 5:00 tonight!!!!!! I'm soooo glad it's all over!! I'm also so happy and so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Gayle,
I agree with the others, I believe that you should write those so called friends off. I know it will be hard but as you said, you are the one that's "giving" it all. They aren't. Friendship is a very special thing. It comes with love, caring, sharing and giving & taking! I know how bad you're hurting. I had a friend one time that only called me when she wanted something. I finally cut all ties with her. It was hard but I believe that I did the right thing and it made me a better & stronger person by it. Really think hard & ask yourself if they are truly your friends and if you would feel lost without them. About the gift thing: I think it was selfish and unfair that you gave to her kids but Liz didn't get anything from them.We have became very close friends here and have never meet but I thought enough about you to send Liz a graduation gift. There's NO excuse that they didn't! Remember....We love you and you have MANY friends here....FOREVER!

Shelley,
I had been keeping my eye on your coins and now they're gone! What did they go for?

Sorry I can't address everyone here. It's been a long day & night and I need to take a shower and get things ready for work tomorrow. I'll post again tomorrow night.

Love & Hugs To All........
Old 02-03-2004, 09:58 PM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Sherry and Wayne!!!

I am so happy for you. This calls for a party!!!

Hope everyone is having a great evening!!~~

Hugs...deb
Old 02-03-2004, 10:02 PM   #5  

Thanks Debbie!!!

Do you mean a "Painting" Party?????!!!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:27 AM   #6  
Losing it!

CONGRATULATIONS Wayne, Sherry and boys!!!! I'm so happy you got the house!! So, when are you moving???
Old 02-04-2004, 05:51 AM   #7  

Congratulations Sherry and Wayne!! I'm so happy for all of you!!

Sherry-The coins ended at $2301.00, and the reserve was 2899.99. My dad told me to go ahead and offer the last bidder the chance to buy them. I offered them at $2500.00 and haven't heard back yet. If I don't hear back, I am going to offer them to the next highest bidder. I hate to relist them because it cost $52.00 to do it!

Have a great day!
Old 02-04-2004, 01:35 PM   #8  
Losing it!

Thank you so much dear friends for taking the time to listen. You are all right, if they were actually friends, they would respect and value our friendship enough to care about what was going on in my life. Over the past year, I have decided to work toward things that will make me happy in life and make my life more fullfilling. Two of the most important things I have done is attending Hospice workshops, becoming a volunteer and my painting. I may never be able to paint like Thomas Kinkaid, but I have finally figured out what Oprah was saying all these years when she said follow your passion. Find something your passionate about and just go for it. Same with Hospice care. I can't take away the fact they are dying or the pain, but I can be there to offer comfort and support. These are the two most important things in my life other then my family (which comes first) and neither cared at all to learn about the things that are important to me. I feel a sense of relief, as of today, I am going to delete their email addresses from my book and not respond to their emails. I will see how long it takes before they actually realize I'm put-out with them. I'm a firm believer in you are treated the way you allow people to treat you. Over the years I have allowed these two, to take center stage, my family and myself is more important and I won't allow it anymore. Thank you guys again for listening to me, it is so appreciated!!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 01:38 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Shelley: Blue Bunny Colorado River Rapids: Vanilla ice cream, Chocolate hazelnut swirl with cashew crunch. This is NOT my best friend today!!! It is yummy though when your having a pity party!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 03:52 PM   #10  
Losing it!

Well, the darn snow gods did it to me again today! Another class cancelled. We are to have snow all of today and into the night. This is a pic from out my back door. Visibility is poor, notice how you can't see much past the swing set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snow.jpg (35.2 KB, 31 views)
Old 02-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #11  

Wow, Gayle--beautiful snow. Keep it. I sure don't need any of it. Sorry to hear about the prob with your "friends." Been there, done that--it's ALWAYS hard to let go, especially for someone who cares. And I know you're the caring type. The problem I always have when stuff like that happens is that I'm too forgiving (if that's possible) and it only takes a little snuffling to let someone back in. I've found it helps, though, to block any incoming e-mails from the person.

Sherry--congratulations on the house. A painting party sounds fun to me!! Do you have your colors picked out?

Shelley--sorry your coins didn't get as much as they should have.

Hey to everyone! Hope all is well with diet/family/etc.! Dee, I hope your mom is better.

Cheryl
a.k.a. "one of the MIA floozies"
Old 02-04-2004, 06:14 PM   #12  

Cheryl, you better watch out.......it is sleeting like crazy here in Russellville right now! It is sticking on the roads already, so I know tomorrow will be really bad. I'm sure the schools will be closed, but I was told not to worry....they will send a deputy to pick me up if I can't drive my car. Darn! I want a snow day too!!!! hahaha
Old 02-04-2004, 06:18 PM   #13  

Hi Everyone,
Well the person I sold my Christian Dior purse to doesn't seem to believe that it is authentic, since there are no markings on the inside except for the tag that says Made in France. I have offered to refund the money. I hate that someone doesn't trust me. What can I do to prove my stuff is real? I told her she can take it anywhere and have it authenticated. What else can I do??
Old 02-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Welcome to the joys of ebay Shelley!!! I had the same thing happen with a D&B purse. I even stated in the auction that it didn't have the interior tag. The lady complained to me, I offered to refund, but she chose to keep it anyway. I think she just wanted to complain for the fun of it.

Cheryl: Buddy ol' pal!!! I'll stick some of this white stuff in a box for you if you'd like??? In fact, I'll just send it ALL to you!!

WOW! Ramona! Your uptown! Getting a ride to work in a patrol car!

Vickster?

Sher, when you want to have the painting party, just holler!!!! We can make it a virtual one. Put Wayne and the boys to work painting. You get on the computer and chat to us. We'll keep cheering them on. How's that sound?
Old 02-05-2004, 05:10 AM   #15  

She wrote back to me and apologized after I sent her 2 long emails with explanations on vintage stuff and even told her my history of having owned a large stereo store here and that my family was very well known in this town. I also had someone back me up whom I have sold a few authentic LV and Gucci to. She says she hopes to deal with me again, but I haven't noticed any feedback left from her yet.

Girls-It's HOT and muggy here! I can't believe it's snowing where you all are!! I made my hair straight today and it will probably be curly by the end of this humid day.
Closed Thread