Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 10:37 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Windsor Pilates

Ok, so I want to buy it and try it. But before I waste more money on another tape. Anybody here using it. I know it's great. But is it great for a 292 lb woman?
Old 02-02-2004, 10:53 PM   #2  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

You make me laugh....only because we are always on the same wave length. I see them on TV all the time, and want to get it so bad. But, my lovely DH, kindly reminds me of all the ones I have down stairs that have not been used yet...lol. I saw them at target the other night.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:26 PM   #3  

Hi Sandi,

I have a video of Pilates For Dummies, if you'd like to borrow it. At least you could find out for free if you even like Pilates. I have trouble with some of the exercises because I have a bad lower back.

Please pm me with your address! If you'd like to borrow a yoga video, I'd be glad to share one, too!
Old 02-05-2004, 01:35 PM   #4  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Check this thread out.....it may help you decide. This is from taken from my SOBE board.....

http://forums.prevention.com/thread....true&q=pilates
Old 02-10-2004, 03:37 PM   #5  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

I also have the Pilates for Dummies and it kicks butt! there are a few exercises I physically cannot do but most I think anyone could do no matter how much you weigh. the thing with Pilates is not necessarily how many reps you do but maintaining a good form. I am always sore after I do it and if I kept it up a few times a week I'd have rock hard abs by now! I don't know how much the Winsor Pilates costs but I'll bet you can get the Pilates for Dummies on video or DVD for only a few bucks.
Closed Thread