Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #1  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default Jeans

If y'all are like me, finding jeans are a task! I dont like the button zip up
kind, SO i was at SEARS the other ay handling everything and found myself in the Maternity section....they have some wonderful stretch pull on jeans that are just perfect for us girls who still have a little pooch in the stomach area.
There is extra material in that area that grows as the person grows with the baby.. Not that stretchy material that is usually in materiity pants. This is the same material that is all thru the pants. It's just enough for your tummy to fit into....and all for $12.00!!!!
They are so comfortable, and I won't buy anything else.... AND believe me, no on will ever know you've been to the MOMMY TO BE section!

I LOVE MINE!!!

BOB
Old 01-24-2004, 03:00 PM   #2  

BOB, you mean there are alternatives out there besides the old PLIERS routine? I'll have to look into that!
Old 01-24-2004, 03:22 PM   #3  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

STILL,

Try them, I promise you won'e be sorry...Iwear them all thetime!

bob
Old 01-25-2004, 12:25 PM   #4  

Hey BoB!!! I don't like a zipper either. I like my comfort! I'm glad they work for you...sounds like a good idea, but I have to admit the thought of me going into the maternity section gives me the heebie geebies... pregnancy germs are alive and well in there and I'd be afraid I might come down with.....something!

ok, so maybe I have more ish shoes than I thought!

peach
Closed Thread