Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #1  

Default Thursday's Thread~

BBIAM to post....
Old 01-15-2004, 10:50 AM   #2  

Ok, where is everyone?

I totally slacked off this morning and didn't get out of bed to work out. Ugh! And just last night I vowed to start working my butt off because I got a save the date wedding announcement for a college friend. Oh well, I'll keep plugging on. I had a little stress eating attack yesterday at work, so I didn't stay OP. Hopefully I can make it through today! Come out and post!
Old 01-15-2004, 11:09 AM   #3  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

HI... It is snowing here again. I am hoping at lunch to go and workout. Haven't been to the gym since before Christmas, but I have done workouts at home. And last night I took the girls to swim class and was in the water with them. Kate is cutting 3 teeth, so I think that is why she is crabby and has a cold. Tho I also think she has a cold on top of it because she is coughing, and so is Emma.

Work is quite busy for me. I just can't seem to catch up. The phone also keeps ringing, which then gets me totally off track. So then I am behind more. I have started making lists again because that is the only thing that keeps me from forgetting things.

Lexxy... get out and exercise. It will do you a world of good.

Oh and I am going to weigh today to see how bad I let myself get over the holidays. I am kind of nervous of that.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:39 AM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Morning!

Good morning, Lexxy and Jen!! I've been busy at work, but wanted to pop in quickly.

Thank you all for being so sweet and understanding yesterday when I was whining about Aaron. I'm still not sure what's going to happen, but it makes it easier knowing you guys will help me through it.

I brought in my workout bag. I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to go workout. My goal for this week was to go three times and I've already done that. But the exercise would do some good. Plus, I gotta eat penis cake tomorrow night. And I'll probably be expected to have a couple of beers.

Not much planned for tonight. I have to go pick up the cake and get plates, napkins, etc. That's about all I got going on.

Lexxy--I know how you feel--I barely made it out of bed to come to work, I could never get up to work out. Sorry about the stress eating attack yesterday, but today is a new day and you can start all over. Yay!

JenL--Sorry to hear about the kiddo woes. Have fun at the gym today and be glad that you're going back. Some people get memberships, and never go back, so you're doing more than many. And hopefully WI will go well for you and you'll find that you didn't do too badly over the holidays.

OK, darlings, I'm going to go get a little work done now. See ya!
Old 01-15-2004, 11:44 AM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Hello Ladies!
I'm tired this morning. I stayed up late to watch a show I taped so it's my own fault but I'm still tired. I played volleyball again last night. We bought a card so we won't have any excuse not to go. I love exercise. After another 10# I'm going to start on a running program. I bought a book that follows the 6 week training schedule where you run for a bit and walk for a bit. I'm looking forward to that. This weekend I'm going to buy a new pair of shorts because I don't have any that work for volleyball.
Lexxy - the fact that you usually get out of bed to work out is still inspiring. You can stay OP today!!
Jen - Are these Kate's first teeth? I guess you didn't have a restful night last night either. Hope things get better.

OK - on to some work. I'll check in later.

KT
Old 01-15-2004, 11:47 AM   #6  
Proud Canadian

Jess - I guess we posted at the same time - I must say, seeing the words penis cake in your post have probably made me happy for the rest of my day. It's very silly...

KT
Old 01-15-2004, 11:54 AM   #7  
No more Ben & Jerry's :(

Default New...

Hi I am Johanna, I just signed up today.... I am joining WW Saturday morning. I was lurking around reading some posts and this group looks interesting. Is it ok if I pop in here now and again?

Johanna

I must say "Penis Cake" has also made my day
Old 01-15-2004, 01:05 PM   #8  

Jess,Yay for penis cake!!

Jen, good luck at weigh in. I know I won't get outside to exercise today (too damn cold!), but I will do my weight machine tonight while watching the shows.

KT, I do my "running" mostly as a walk/run plan too. Don't admire me too much for getting up (it's only been once this week, and once last week!)
Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 PM   #9  
Proud Canadian

Lexxy - That's more than me!! I couldn't fathom getting out of bed 5 minutes earlier than I HAVE to.

Welcome Johanna!! This is a great thread with a lot of support. We always like new people! Stop by any time
Old 01-15-2004, 01:44 PM   #10  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Nope, theses aren't Kate's first teeth. She got her 2 front bottom ones around 5 months, then nothing till now. So she has 2 in and 3 coming in. She is 8 1/2 months now. Last night wasn't too bad. She went to bed and slept until about 2:40 when she woke up because she had a diaper blow out. After cleaning her up and giving her some bottle, she was back out until morning, so that wasn't too bad. Better than being restless all night long. I was getting worried because every time we laid her down she cried and I thought it was an ear infection. But last night she seemed better and I am thinking it was the teeth all along. She still has a cough tho.

I weighed in the same as before Christmas, but the last 2 weeks I have been really watching myself. So I don't know if I was up more or not. I am so ready for a loss to show up on the scale. It has been forever since that happened.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #11  
Divine Gal

Default Ltns

Hello Ladies...Sorry I haven't dropped by but I have been down but I am perking back up.I just started WW meetins Monday and I loved it.So I am going to try and keep up with yall.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 01-15-2004, 03:35 PM   #12  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

I want to cry. When I got in the car this morning it was -4 degrees. Tomorrow's supposed to be -10 (-41 with the windchill factor). This is horrible. For those that don't remember I'm FROM Mississippi. And it was 68 degrees there yesterday. I can't wait to move back.

I was at training yesterday so didn't get to log in.

(as for yesterday's question) I'm proud of losing 87 pounds and keeping it off. It's something I never thought would happen. I thought it was in my cards to be overweight for the rest of my life. And I will say... if you track my weight loss and my visits here... I was losing the most when I came here for support. You girls are my rocks.

HI BELLE!!! It's good to see you. Yes, you should be proud... I saw the picture of you in your wedding gown, and you look FABULOUS! I'm so happy for you two!

Jen - Hey girl! Good luck at WI today... I was scared to see the damage.. but once you see it (if you really did any damage) you can start getting it off.

Jess - you do what you feel is right. You are a wonderful person, and you shouldn't settle. If you love him, you can work this out. But he has to be willing to work at it too... let us know how things are going. He's lucky to have you, and hopefully he'll see that and let that motivate him.

I've eaten my target every night, with no flex points... but tonight I'm taking my little sister to Finale for dessert (it's an all dessert place in the theater disctrict.) So I've been planning to use my flex points for this. Although my best friend is coming in this weekend, and I know we'll eat out. So I'm worried. I think I'll be okay. I'm going to TRY to get salads.

LIsa
Closed Thread