Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2001, 08:34 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Angry

Good morning everyone!

Well, we managed to get quite a bit more snow, how much I'm not sure, but according to the local radio station this morning we've broken the record for the snowiest winter set back in 1977-78. That year we had 142" and it seems like we've busted that record, especially since there's more snow in the forecast. Spring can't get here fast enough!

The weekend went pretty well--took the boys to the Rec Center and I walked and then played basketball with them. My forearm is sore this morning from tossing the basketball. It's a good sore though. I did manage to run a couple of laps with my husband in between the walking. Didn't do too bad in that area, although I can't imagine running all the time, I don't think my knees could take the abuse.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 03-27-2001, 03:45 PM   #2  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Hey Melissa,
Been kind of quiet over here, so I thought I would just pop on the thread and say "hello" . I don't think there have been as many posts lately as the board because it has been sooooo slow. Very frustrating!

Hope that it warms up soon for you in Erie! It has been cold here for this time of year. Of course, I still can't complain... warmer than Erie .

Hope everyone has a great week!

Julie
"recovering lifer"
restart stats: 171.5/167/157(ww)/150(personal) <---- at a whopping 5'11"
Old 03-27-2001, 08:29 PM   #3  

Hi everyone!
If anyone is interested there is a post under Tuesday's journal thread with an update about how I'm doing. I'm feeling too sick to re-write it here again.
Hope you all are doing well. I'll check in again soon.
Old 03-28-2001, 03:32 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

This board sure is quiet this week--did everyone leave??

The weather is gorgeous today, although still chilly but heck it's better than snow!

I went to my weekly meeting today and left the scale disgruntled I gained 1.8 this week even though I have been journaling and walking more. I think my body is in shock. I really was optimistic that I would've been down because I had been walking more and even went to our Rec Center for some added exercise. My buddy and I talked after the meeting and we're both hopeful that next week it will show up on the scale--the only downside is that it will be the week before TOM and generally I show a bit of a gain...I can't afford it!

And so I will be more diligent in writing everything down and continue to walk more. In looking over my journal I did eat some salty things that may have contributed to the gain (olives, pickles, and some chips) so hopefully next week will be better.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Old 03-29-2001, 02:59 PM   #5  
si, si signora

hi darlings,

I'm back from downunder (or whatever). The maps are very interesting there, all australiasia centric. I should have bought one.

I'm happy to be back. I really did go out of control while gone and looking forward to getting back down to where I was before I left quickly.

Yikes.

If I never see another 1. lambchop 2. mango cheesecake w/passionfruit coulis 3. jar of sweet chili sauce again it will be too soon.

However, I would be happy to see kangaroos, feral camels and penguins!

So, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to try and catch up on all your posts during lunch and then try and figure out what is going on with everyone.

lalala
Old 03-30-2001, 02:20 PM   #6  
Ready to Offer Support!

Welcome back, lalala. Hello Melissa - thanks for keeping the board going. Work has been crazy, w/no time to post. My morale, weight, and eating habits are suffering, so I think I really need to make an effort to get back here daily for support. Today I will be 5 pts over my points for the day, IF I stick to only one piece of pizza tonight. Today's goal is to write everything in my journal and to drink all my water. I'll work on lowering points later - I just need to start with some little things to feel like I am regaining control.

Jamie - sorry to hear you are feeling sick. I'll go over to the Tues. post to see what's up with you. Get better soon!
Closed Thread