South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 03:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

Default stomach flu--

Had the hurls (sorry) this weekend, and now that I'm over that (just weak and queasy) and had gotten some fluids in for that dehydration, I wondered what one takes in after the flu? You know---usually it would be crackers, toast, macaroni, rice. So--finally this afternoon I tried some scrambled eggs. Feels---ok---but not great. I really don't want to screw up all I did (well--less than a week) before this darn bug, so I wasn't sure. Meat sounds-- ---cheese--maybe. I guess it'll be fluids till I can take on the protein foods a little better. Maybe tomorrow.

Know what's funny about this? I will probably lose a minimal amt of weight this week regardless of the not eating. Always seems to happen that way.

Old 01-12-2004, 03:41 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Cheryl, so sorry you had a stomach bug. We all had the same thing just before Christmas. Stay away from the dairy for a little while. Tends to curdle.
What about some soup? I seem to recall whipping up something with Campbell's low-sodium chicken broth (in the handy box). I forget what I threw in. I think a bit of chicken, some white beans...
I may have had a hard-boiled egg...
And keep drinking water.
Old 01-12-2004, 03:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

Ellis---the soup sounds like a great idea! I don't know why I never made the soup/SBD connection. I have some beef broth and could do just that with some beans and mild veggies.

THANKS!!
Closed Thread