Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 08:08 AM   #1  

Default monthly total weightloss-

When this site was down i searched some weightloss site and one chat board i found had a monthly total weightloss thread that totaled everyones weightloss for the month then at the end of the year they total all the months up to see just on there group how many pounds they lost in the year and it was like 1500 lbs! I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in starting something like that. I thought it was really neat.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

So do you think they "kept track" or they had people submit their losses.

I'd be willing to keep & post a log, but I'd only include people who submitted their loses.

If there is someone who want to hunt down the losses, feel free to step up!!!

I think it'd be great to see how we are doig as a whole. I know Jennifer used to do soemthing like that, but I have no idea how she kept track. I think monthly and then a yearly total would be great!!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:19 AM   #3  
Token rooster

Height: 6'2

Default Great idea

Its going to be hard, but I only want to weigh in once a month. First day of the month will be my weigh in day!

Would anybody else like to have an "official" weigh in on the first of the month (or whatever your normal weigh in day would be that would be closest to that)? This way we can have our baseline to calculate our group results.

Now that I think about it, we can just use the "weekly weigh in's" and just keep a running total from that.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:35 AM   #4  

I think that anyone that wanted to participate could submit there total losses for the month at the end and one person could total that and then at the at the end of the year we could total it. Being january its perfect time to start!
Closed Thread