Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 05:22 PM   #1  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Default Bite Me!

Gotta start this back up!

This is a bit of a long winded bite me but...

Annoying people who request something from you that is not a big deal and does not stop them from doing their job, but they come to bother 3 times after sending you an email in the soan of 4 hours, can BITE ME! I had come back from a week off and this annoying pain in my butt asked me for a name for something (make one up - duh!). After emailing me he shows up at the end of my desk until I not so politely told him that I had a lot of other things to do trying to catch up and his request was no where near important enough to be at the top of my to-do list. I did get a chance later that day to send him what he was looking for. The next morning I come in to an email saying he had gotten the information he was looking for 3 WEEKS ago from my co-worker. I was just a tad annoyed. That dumbass can definately BITE ME!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 07:28 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Whoever the heck invented bread can BITE ME!
Old 01-07-2004, 08:14 PM   #3  
a new me, I soon will be

Guys at the tire shop who pretended to fix my tire two weeks ago, only to have me bring it back today and sit for an hour while they actually did fix it...can bite me!

Also, while I'm at it...teenage girls who talk on the phone to their friends while checking you out at the register...can bite me! And co-workers at my school, who go out of their way to talk down to me and alienate me...can definately bite my butt as I leave to teach somewhere else next year!!
Old 01-07-2004, 08:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

The security guard who stopped me at Target and asked for my sales slip and then proceeded to go through everything in my cart and act like I was somekind of bag lady can bite me! The woman in front of me went through a few seconds before me and set off the 'alarm' and when I explained I thought it was because of her, he was like---'uh, huh'.
Old 01-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

My boss can bite me, and I'll even mark the spot
Old 01-07-2004, 10:31 PM   #6  
WW Moderator

LEENS!!!!!!

Hehe.
Old 01-08-2004, 12:20 AM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

my supervisor can bite my *** too.

oh, and for that matter CEO's who decide to keep our office open even though there is an inch of ice covering the streets and sidewalks and all the schools and city building are closed and the police make announcements that say that you are taking your life into your hands if you drive anywhere- and then get mad at people who don't show up (and there were like 70 who couldn't come in for cryin out loud!) - well, they can bite me!!
Old 01-08-2004, 09:01 AM   #8  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

People who call me a half hour before my alarm goes off can bite me. (ok so it was for work and I am on call, but it still makes me grumpy)
Old 01-08-2004, 02:04 PM   #9  
Head Princess

Lizziness - Ohhhhhhhhhh I hear you there! 3 days now!
Old 01-10-2004, 08:29 PM   #10  
a new me, I soon will be

You know what? This will sound mean, but my sister, whom I came to visit this weekend and is now out with her friends, can bite me!
Old 01-10-2004, 08:38 PM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

Doesn't sound mean at all, Becgris. She can bite me, too. That's mean!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:47 PM   #12  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

I agree!! Your SISTER is being mean, not you.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:45 PM   #13  
Believe it & Achieve it

First off I am so sick of snow and ice this last week that it can BITE ME! I am sick of being stuck at home.

Second:

I have a bone to pick with the Airbourne Express people. last week during our snow/ice storm my dbf cell got crushed when he fell on it (yes he is o.k.) so we got a replacement which was supposed to be here two days ago.

So o.k. things are slighty backed up no biggie. Well we have a steep driveway which is covered in snow and ice, but is melting off and slightly slushy for the most part we have had to walk 1/4 of a mile back and forth to our cars if we dare to venture out for oh say food.

Well I get a call from the neighbor, AE can't find us so I tell them, and the guy makes the neighbor sign for it, tells her to deal with it and drives off!!!!!!!!!!!!! The neighbor said well he did not think he would make it in his van and I said baloney, we have a van smaller than that and as of this morning can get it up and down the driveway w/out problem.

As far as I was concerned he needed to get his fat lazy A$$ out of his van and at least meet me halfway up the driveway, if he felt he could not make it. They are gonna hear about it loud and clear tommorow but for now they can BITE ME!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:22 AM   #14  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

My hubby who reached goal (atkins) has "treats" on the weekend, now he can BITE ME instead of the treats _@%&#%&@ !!!!!!!!!!! SASSAFRASS!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:32 AM   #15  
Head Princess

Stupid drunk women who accuse me of being after their ugly, stinky, drug-selling son when I have an absolutely WONDERFUL dh right there in the room with me and then tell me that I'm just a stuck up because I've lost weight can BITE ME!!!
Closed Thread