Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:26 AM   #1  
I will make it!

Smile Diet, Exercise and Support #6B

Hey Ladies

I started a sister thread to the one Initial C started since it was lost in the crash!

Hope you gals are doing well on your plans.

I am sticking to my goals so I am excited for what this new year will bring.

come and post soon and let me know what is going on.

Hey Newie...did your hubby get the job? details please.

I chatted with Lisa on msn last night and she is doing wonderfully well...so that's cool.

well gotta run

Cyan
Old 01-07-2004, 12:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 154/144/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi Cyan...

Good job keeping up with your New Years goals.

Things here are going well. I had a cold last week and I'm doing my best to make up for the exercise that I missed out on last week as a result of that. I'll be just about completely caught up by Saturday. I'll be so glad.

The students came back to school today...and there's the bell so I had better run.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:58 PM   #3  
C is for Me~!

S/C/G: 308/276/125

eep. not only is the thread gone but so was my account!
I had to reregister. D'oh!
Old 01-07-2004, 08:13 PM   #4  

Hi ladies! Missed all of you lately. Just cant seem to find time to get here then when I finally did, the forum was down. I went to the chatroom here tho last nite and ended up meeting some cool people there. I was wishing I had some way of contacting all of our group to come there also. It was alot of fun getting to know all of them. Everyone there decided that we need to keep coming there and not just when the forum is down. There was actually about 15 people in there last nite when I showed up.

How is everyone doing? I blew it during Christmas bigtime. Still dont have my eating under control very well, but I have exercised daily for almost 2 weeks now. Havent lost a lb since starting back but going to keep trying.

Cyan, good for you for sticking to your goals. You're my inspiration.

Lobacal, glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you had a great first day back with your students.

Initial_C....sorry you lost your membership but at least you were able to re-register. How are things with you these days?

I miss the rest of you ladies also!! Come post as soon as you can so we can all catch up since the holidays are finally over.

Better run for now

MIKI
Old 01-08-2004, 02:16 PM   #5  
I will make it!

Angry Hello Ladies

Well I have been keeping my eating under control but aside from shovelling snow, I havent done any intentional exercising either.

I know...Miki...it would have been great to chat with you last night...maybe we should set up some kind of schedule...let me know.

I chatted with Lisa the other day...she is doing fine....health and school and life...so thats great!

I havent heard from Reina is awhile...she must be very busy with work and family...come back Reina!!!!

Sorry to hear about having to reregister Initial-C...how are you doing with the diet and exercise?

Lobacal...I wish I weighed what you do...I would already be at goal...slowly I will get there.

Well I gotta run

Cyan
Old 01-09-2004, 12:39 PM   #6  
I will make it!

Unhappy Hey Where is everybody

Come back and post now.....

I am fine...working as ususal

Cyan
Old 01-09-2004, 03:49 PM   #7  

Default I'm here!!! I'm here!!!

Sorry I haven't written ladies, been busy. DH went back to Taiwan Dec. 27th, as of today I have 17 days left in the states. Sad to be leaving, but oh so happy to get back to dh, my house and schedule. I am now at 14.5 weeks preggo and still have the occassional puking and still tired (well, have 2 boys to watch doesn't help the fatigue part much). So much to do in so little time.
Hey, I am back on MSN Messenger as we have a webcam and that is how I chat with dh, though for some odd reason we can't get microphones to work. So maybe you all can give me back your id's--is that the word? I am under [email protected] for right now. I would love to chat with you all again.
Weight wise, well, I always gain alot and have small to average babies, not big babies, just get a bigger BOB (Big Ol' Butt). When I get back I will ask my dr about exercise as it will be better at my own place. I have Quick Fix and a stepper of somekind, dont' know the technical name of it
Well, I haven't read all the posts recently, so I will start back from here. Hope all is well with everyone now that the holidays and all are over. The 22nd I think is Chinese New Year, Year of the Monkey--so my baby is a Monkey:0 We have a Tiger (well, 2 if you count me as well) a snake (dh) and a horse (ds2) in our house. WE have a ZOO
Gotta go see if Josiah is up from his nap. We need to get them hair cuts and maybe go to get much needed shoes.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:40 PM   #8  

Just have one quick minute to post.....just got home from a basketball game and it's late. So far this week, I have managed to keep my calories under 1500 per day finally and I only missed one day of exercise. I feel like I'm on my way back on the right track at long last.

Deana, so glad to hear from you!!! My msn is [email protected]....add me if you want to.

Cyan, we'll have to work on setting up a chat time for everyone soon. I'd love that.

Well, really need to go for now, but I"ll post more tomorrow.

Miki
Old 01-10-2004, 07:50 PM   #9  

Miki,
I just added you on. Maybe I will see you sometime. My sister has met someone from Egypt, so they talk like 2-3 hours at a time sometimes. We have had to learn to readjust our schedule for her. All is well, just the boys and I need DADDY!!!!!
I can't wait to get back to exercise when I get back to Taiwan. Take it easy,but not food wise and exercise wise gals.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:25 PM   #10  

Hi Taiwan! Just signed into MSN and it showed you were on. Evidently you arent tho so sorry I missed ya. We'll try again soon tho.

Cyan, I'm with you....everyone needs to get back in here! Way too quiet around here!

Not really any news, just wanted to touch base again.

I hope things are going well for everyone thus far in the new year.

Miki
Old 01-11-2004, 06:57 PM   #11  

Miki,
Sorry, my son was playing computer games and didn't know what the message thing was and didn't tell me. Sorry I miss you.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had/have a bad sinus headache and Josiah took his nap early, well, on the way back from church and has been going nonstop since 1pm. I am ready to put him to bed, but he would wake up early. It's times like these I really miss dh!!!!

bye for now
Old 01-12-2004, 11:51 AM   #12  
I will make it!

Talking Happy Monday Girls

Another weekend flew by as usual...and once again it is monday morning...and another week ahead of work work and more work...its been snowing here so when I go home tonight...I will have to shovel out my driveway in order to store my car which was left outside last night..I got home late and didnt feel like shoveling

Foodwise was good this weekend...I seem to be averaging two meals per day on weekends...I have a brunch and then dinner...both are on the big side...but I wake up too late to eat breakfast.

Exercise wise...I am still struggling with intentional exercises...I have to recommit to this and take it seriously...or else I will never reach my goals. I will have to sit down and have a word with myself.

well I look forward to hearing from you soon

cyan
Old 01-12-2004, 08:34 PM   #13  

Hi everyone!

Taiwain, it was cool getting to chat with you last nite even tho it was for just a few minutes. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you...you looked even prettier on the webcam than in your picture on here.

Cyan, if we could both just get it all together! I have no problem with the exercise part, just still not great with my eating. Not just terrible but also not exactly the best either.

Where is everyone these days?? Hopefully everyone will be back soon. I went to the chatroom again last nite and there were several people in there again. It's pretty fun.

Well, guess that's all for now. See ya tomorrow!

Miki
Old 01-13-2004, 07:48 AM   #14  
Blooming Day by Day

Hi, all--have been struggling the last week or so. Hubby still doesn't know about his job. It's driving me crazy! Last Thursday they asked for information about why he left his last job--we told the truth in an e-mail; it shouldn't make a difference. Typesetting computer work in his old job and auto assembly don't have any connection with each other, and he wasn't a bad employee--not a troublemaker, a slacker, or anything else negative. We just can't figure out what is going on. I will be really upset if he is turned down. There are legal things we may consider if he is. I've been not doing really well with food these last couple of weeks--not quantity, but quality. I haven't weighed myself since New Year's--don't want to know. I did buy more 14/16 pants, tho-, so that's a good sign. I've got another cold. A first grader coughed on me last week. I knew I'd probably get it as soon as I felt the breath in my face. Got to go now. Keep us in prayer, all. Bye for now.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:03 AM   #15  
I will make it!

Hi Girls I am still here albeit in a deep freeze...its minus 30 degress celcius withouth the windchill....sooooooooo cold.

I will write more later once I have thawed out

Cyan
Closed Thread