Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 04:31 PM   #1  

Smile Labor Day Challengers Moving Forward~new Years Challenge~week 3

Happy Sunday, Ladies!

Looks like everyone has been busy today too. Sounds like our Robin needs a nap if you've read her last post in the Week2 thread. I'll get back to you later on that, Robin.

I wanted to get the numbers for last week posted. We had 4 members reporting for a totlal loss of 5.3 pounds and an average of 1.32 pounfs AND NO GAINS. That's a big WOO-HOO!

Dip -1.8
Cristi -1.5
Kathy -2.0
Robin - Maintained!

Since the 2 newbies who joined but haven't reported back since, I assume we won't be hearing from them.

I checked the NYC's and Jenn hasn't posted their stats yet. They sure had some good losses this past week too.

Way to Go! Everybody, both teams! We be losers!

Check back later tonite

dip
Old 11-16-2003, 07:14 PM   #2  

Well I see we are moved. Keeping up the good work. Well Day 5 went well. I even had pizza at Church.

Robin-hope you got some sleep. I stayed up till 3am last night. So I will be sleeping early tonight.

Well another big week coming up agaiin this week. I may be offline a bit this next few weeks. Personal Family issues that are now going to be full blown. Please pray that our family stays together.

Thanks

B
Old 11-16-2003, 07:36 PM   #3  
surprising everyone

Congrats ladies on another fine week.... here are our stats....12.1 pounds loss...1 pound gain... average 11.1 pounds divided by 9 actives....gives us a total of 1.23 pounds per person. I am very proud of both of our groups as our "average" weight loss has been increasing with each week!
Lets do a great job this week... I can't wait to see the results on Friday!
Old 11-16-2003, 09:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 213/203/180

Height: 5'11"

Hi all!
Yes, I do need a nap, it has been another one of those days. The mare we bought hurt herself this morning and we had to call her former owner to come and bandage her up. That was a couple of hours that I needed to spend doing something else. DS is breaking out in some funky rash, so I don't know if it is something new or a reaction to the penicllin. I am at my wits end!

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend. Tomorrow starts what promises to be another week from
Old 11-16-2003, 11:00 PM   #5  

Hey Everubody!

It's late for me as we finished Phase 1 of the dining room and mved furniture back in, reconnected phone lines and all that good stuff. Still don't have a computer yet, but hopefully by tomorrow night. I still have to clean the interior windows, and touch up the stain on the windows, rehang drapes. Then it's over to desk #2 for clean out and that I am dreading. I just might throw it all in a box and label it DESK #2 but I know there's also alot to be thrown out. I also need to look for a car title so we can give that sucker away and make room on the side drive to bring the boat home next week. Why is is that everything depends on something else before it can happen? Why can't I just give a command, and say "Make it so?"

Well, I must say the NYC's did absolutely great this week; their losses individually were up. Also, still liked to know what Jenn's secret is!?! I have had white bread in one form or another for 3 days straight now. While I was lifting today, in between reps, I chanted, "No more bread!" Back on the wagon tomorrow, that's for sure. I can't afford any gains with the holidays coming, and a few days of vacation next week. Nose to the grindstone =

Robin, sorry to hear about DS, poor kid has been through alot. But you also have to take care of Mommy. Easy for me to say "don't spread yourself too thin," but I have done it too, all my adult life. That's why I'm taking this time now to eliminate or cut down as many things as I can, and start taking care of me. As long as there are kids at home, that almost is impossible. Take your vitamins! And hope you have better luck with the horses. Ever watch these 'supermoms' on Oprah and wonder how they do it while the diaper commercials are more realistic saying, "I don't even know if I'll get a shower today." Hope DH gives you a fair hand.

Blu, sorry to hear you have a family crisis and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy, and Cristi - hope you guys had a great weekend, and look forward to hearing from you both.

Well, I got to get to bed and will try not to oversleep in the morning. Yeah, right.

dip
Closed Thread