Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 07:05 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#50)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 11-07-2003, 07:08 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #49 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 11-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #3  

Default Go Toby!!

Call it delayed reaction, but I wanted to agree about the CMA Awards! Toby Keith has been overlooked for SOOOO long and I think he is a very talented musician! (I could burn off a few calories w/him ) I thought it was very funny when Alan Jackson got entertainer of the year, and in his speech called Toby a "newcomer." Please--Toby's been around for at LEAST 10 years! I think he's pretty much set in the country scene--even though he is terribly unappreciated!! Hmmm.....What happened to the soapbox smilie?

Anyway, enough of that rant!

So, Sherry, are you back at work already? For some reason I thought you'd be off awhile longer to recoupe. Don't overextend yourself!!

Gayle & Ramona-- XXXXOOOO

Shelley, are you still running? As you see, I nevah seem to make it over to the exercise thread anymore.....There's a reason for that It's tough being a lazy bummy girl, but someone has to do the job!!

Dee--I'm worried about you, too! I'm sure your Dr. will take all sorts of precautions when you let him know your situation! He'd better, or all us floozies will let'im have it!

Hello to everyone else out there in Floozie land!
Old 11-07-2003, 09:52 AM   #4  

Good Morning girls. Don't worry about the cyst removal, it will be ok. I am a little worried myself, so let me do the worrying and you can do the praying.

I don't think any of you would like to be here this morning. With the windchill it is -20 F. Bbbrrrrr, I am not looking forward to my walk. This is way below normal. It has been unusual cold for the last 3 weeks. It is suppose to be 32 on the weekend. We shall see.

Sherry I love your duck. I hope that you are feeling ok. Take it easy. We care.

Well I better run my friends will be here right away.

DEE
Old 11-07-2003, 04:28 PM   #5  

Did I scare everyone away with our cold temperatures? My girlfriend Cindy that I went to Jamaica with is going to Bahamas tomorrow. She is one of the girls I walk with. I told her to remember me freezing my buns off when she is walking on the sandy beach beside the rolling ocean.

Tomorrow is our 23 anniversary. We were suppose to go away for a few days but with him leaving for New York it isn't possible. I am not sure when we will get away now because it is getting closer to christmas and when Larry gets home he has some things that he has to catch up on. Some things just aren't meant to be. Just have to decide if we are going out for dinner tomorrow. Larry is tired of eating out already from his trip and he will be eating out all of next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 11-07-2003, 08:23 PM   #6  
THINKING THIN!!!!

T.G. I. F.!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday and I can sleep-in In the morning!! My luck I'll wake up at 6am...LOL.

Sherry...Hope you are feeling better tonight. Do you think you will feel up to working the game Sunday?

Dee.....Is your surgery just minor? How big is the cyst? Take care, we worry about you. Happy Anniversary!!!

Gayle.....Have you been painting everyday? Is the barn painting on canvas?

Cheryl.....I think Toby is a hottie too!!! I think he should have won!! I have trouble getting over on the exercise thread too. I wish I had more discipline.

Carol.....Please post and let us all know how you are doing. You must be busy shopping for your trip. It's soon...isn't it?

Shelley.....I know you are glad to see Friday too!! I keep thinking things will get easier, but still waiting...LOL.

Something cute.....My daughter is doing the low-carb thing with me. I picked my grand daughter {Katelyn} from school today and she started reading the label on my bottle of water. She said.....Mama can have this water because she can only have things that have all ZEROS on the back!! LOL Kids say the darnest things!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned. Full of family and friends.

Hugs...deb
Old 11-07-2003, 08:50 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Debbie: I need your grandaughter here to keep me lines out! HOW CUTE! Yep, both barns are on canvas, Neither are my favorites.

Dee, how about you guys chase off the kids and have a nice romantic evening at home in front of the fire and share a glass or two, or three...of that wonderful wine you make. I just did some quick calculating and you were really young when you got married!! How old was Larry? HAVE A SUPER ANNIVERSARY!!!! Now, go play huggy bear, kissy face!!

I hope all of you are having a nice Friday and have a great weekend lined out. I'm still painting and sanding and painting and sanding...either I'm coming down with something or I breathed too much wood dust and aerosol sprays, I'm having a hard time breathing tonight.
Old 11-07-2003, 08:55 PM   #8  

Dee & Larry,
Happy Anniversary!!! May you have 23 more years together!! I hope you'll always be happy.Be good and kind to one another.
Love You.....
Old 11-07-2003, 09:14 PM   #9  

Howdy

I hope everyone had a good week. TGIF!! These two days I worked almost killed me! I'm feeling some better but so tired tonight. I guess it will just take time to get better.

Debbie,
That was so cute what Katelyn said! Too funny!! Yes...I'm resting ALL day tomorrow so I can work the game.I make more working one game then I do all week at School! We need the money so yes I'm working the game but I may be moving in slow motions!

Shelley,
I came home from work, Checked my mail box and opened the cutest card from YOU!! It was nice getting something other then BILLS!!!That was sooooo sweet!!!! You really made my day!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!
I'm so lucky to have all of you as my friends!

Gayle,
I'm sorry you're having a hard time breathing tonight.Do you have an inhaler? Take care of yourself!!! After the holidays, I'm going to talk to you about buying a painting from you!!
I want either an old house or a barn!!!

Dee,
Just gotta be noisy.....What are you and Larry doing right now???!!!! LOL!! I'm so bad!!!! He-He! Hope you have a Happy Anniversary!! Did you like the clip-art I posted for your Anniversary?

Cheryl,
I like Toby too! You know who I think looks great in his tight jeans??? John Michael Montgomery!!! WOW!!!!! He knows how to wear those LEVI'S!!! How do you like your new job?

Carol,
I'm like Debbie...I sure do miss you!!!! I hope you're ok!!! I gained 5 lbs. being sick and on steroids...I need you to come back so you can KICK MY BUTT!!!!!

Ramona,
Are you ok? I sure did miss you not posting today. Have you heard from the boys? I hope you're not mad at me for "X'ing" out your info you posted.Please understand why I did it. I hope that's not why you didn't post today. Love ya!

Vicki, Doni, Titan & Jennelle....Where are you??? Come out where ever you are!!!!!!!

Going to lay down with Wayne & watch a movie....He's wanting some attention.

LOVE & HUGS.......

P.S. Thanks again to everyone for being concerned about me while I'm sick. This Pleurisy stuff could last up to 4 months....It's the Pneumonia that I'm worried about. YOU ALL ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sherry; 11-07-2003 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM   #10  

Sherry-I know you make quite a bit of money working the game, but I know how you run your booty off when you do. I'm afraid it will set you back after running around so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the card. All of you ladies are so important to me!

Cheryl-Yes, I am still running! I try to go at least 25 miles per week. I am gearing up right now for a 7 mile run to get in my 25 for this week. I enjoy it so much--it's my time for myself.

Debbie-My daughter, Becky asked me if she could go on Atkins. I told her not to start dieting, because I was her age when I started screwing up my metabolism with crazy diets. Not to say that you are on a crazy diet, I just don't think that someone so young needs to start any kind of diet other that eating healthy foods, which Becky always does. She just feels that she has gained since she stopped dancing so much. She has a cute body and does enough exercise just being in cycling club and working many hours for a young woman.

Dee-Sorry you and Larry can't get away for the 20th time this year!!

Gayle-Be careful breathing in all that stuff! That is probably what is effecting your breathing!

Ramona-Hope you are doing okay. I know you are going through a rough time right now. I can't imagine what it feels like.

BTW everyone-I notice that Jennelle is posting over at the Atkins board! Jennelle-Come and check in with us!! We miss you!!

I have a problem. I can't seem to get back OP. Last night after dinner I had probably a whole cup of candy corn, some low fat ice cream, a piece of regular wheat bread, 2 sf fudgsicles, and that was after eating a large meal of salad, rice and pork. What is wrong with me? I didn't run yesterday either because Friday is my off day so that I can get a long run in on Saturday morning. I can't seem to get back into the OP mode. I have my period, so it's like I am giving myself permission to eat everything in sight!! During the day I ate 3 pieces of hard candy before my regular lunch, which was my normal OP lunch. I can't seem to bring myself to eat breakfast these days either. What is my problem??? I know when I journal and stay OP, my weight gets right back down quickly. I really wish I had a solution to this weight problem!

Sorry to bring everyone down, you are the friends that I can really talk to without getting laughed at or slammed!!
Old 11-09-2003, 11:45 AM   #11  
Losing it!

Shelley: I know you posted it more to Deb, but I wanted to respond. I think Becky looks super and I agree, she should just keep eating healthy and exercising. I wish I would of grew up with a mother more like you that knows proper food choices. I grew up in a meat and potatoes household with casseroles making up most of the menu. I really don't think anyone in our house knew what a calorie was. This has reflected into my adult life, I still make poor choices and I need to watch portion size. I know now what I SHOULD eat, but still make bad choices 80 percent of the time.

Still having breathing problems, I think Sher passed on her "gunk" through the computer!
Old 11-09-2003, 11:51 AM   #12  
Losing it!

Hey, country music buffs! Who sings : "I love this bar" and something like this: I love this bar, so come as you are...

Is it Toby Keith? it's a cute little song, I've been humming it all day!
Old 11-09-2003, 04:00 PM   #13  

Wow, everyone dissappeared this weekend except for Gayle!! Are you all snowed in?? The weather was beautiful here today. Breezy, sunny, and 80's.
Old 11-09-2003, 05:03 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Could this mean everyone else here has a life, except for the two of us, Shelley?? Chilly here, sweatshirt weather.
Old 11-09-2003, 05:46 PM   #15  

Hi! My name is Kellye and I thought I would introduce myself.
I am a kiwi displaced in North Carolina and I need to lose weight! Lots of it!
Closed Thread