Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 12:44 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tart's a Fire Friday

Hey Ladies!
Its the small hours of friday am here in Jersey So i figured I'd start the thread.
The meeting went well I used my get out of Jail free card and we had a different leader tonight I guess our usual was busy
but next week she is going to check out my journal and see if i'm doing something wrong if I dont have a loss one week i had a smal loss and then i had a small gain so I just want to see if i'm falling into traps
WEll I can share the bad news thats been looming all week
My mom lost her job which has been why I've been wackadoodle all week I'm better now and she seems better tho I wont see her till tonight
I'm not sure of the fate of my wedding that depends on how fast she gets a job and if I can scrub up some cash and I think My trip to Ireland will be postponed again
But the one thing I am staying committed to is WW b/c just b/c everything else is up in the air doesn't mean my weight has to go up
Belle wants a manicure and pedicure dammit and she will have it!!!!! alright on that note I'm heading to bed
Love
Kierie
Old 11-07-2003, 09:40 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning (Again) Ladies TGIF!!!!!!! THE WEEK IS OVA!
I just had a just 2 pts breakfast bar and I am so full! depending on how long this fullness lasts i'll buy another box next week. . .or indeed see if i can stay after to file and earn oen
I'm about to dive into some work then run errands then head back to ye olde homestead type place for the w/e df and I are going to walk both days and we're probably going to see the Matrix
Come out and Play
Old 11-07-2003, 10:07 AM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking Good Morning, Kierie!!

Good morning, everyone!!

So, I have some really sad news to report. I was good all week this week, so when I went to WI, I was expecting to at least be at the same weight I was last time I weighed in. I was up 6.6 lbs. I managed to keep myself all put together until I got home last night, when I cried myself to sleep. It's so discouraging to work so hard and gain SO much... But I'm feeling much better today and plan to go work out over lunch.

So, to recover from that blow, I'm going to get sloppy drunk this weekend!! Another 6 lb gain at WI next week, here I come!! No, seriously, I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking this weekend, but I'm still planning to do some exercising--either walking outdoors or WATP, unless of course, my Firm tapes arrive. Then I'll try those. My sister and I also agreed to go to a Yoga/Pilates class on Wednesday night. I hope she doesn't bail out on me. I'm not sure I can go by myself. I need to make a workout schedule like Laura's... Any pointers, Laura?

Anyway, that's about all I know for now. I'll try to stop back by later today.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:09 AM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

OH!! One more thing--why don't we plan to start the Different Kind of Challenge (sorry, that was the best name I could come up with) on Monday. That way, if anyone pops in over the weekend, they can be included, and everyone can think of their goals and little somethin'-somethin's for themselves over the weekend.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:13 AM   #5  
One Sick Puppy

I'm getting ready to post partners on the challenge thread this minute. There's two partners, and one group of three (how's that for some pressure?), unless we get one more challenger--then we'll be able to break that group up into two's, too.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:25 PM   #6  
Cockeyed Optimist

Kierie - sorry I missed you on IM this morning. Crazy work. My dad was out of work for almost 2 years and just got a job (that he hates) last summer. I know how much you worry about a parent in that situation. My thoughts are with you.

Jess - Is it TOM? Have you had a lot of salt and no water? If you followed your points the 6.6lbs probably is a fluke and you will see an improvement next week. I know that you can do this. My current one runs 9/22 thru 1/11. That's 16 weeks. Normally I just do a month at a time in an excel spreadsheet. I think about what my fitness goals are and then go from there. Right now my goal is to walk this 1/2 marathon without losing flexibility. Therefore my emphasis is on walk/running - I have 3 sessions for varying mileage each week. I have 2 yoga sessions to ensure that my legs stay loose. And finally 2 crosstraining/strength training sessions which are to keep me from boredom. After the 1/2 marathon, I want to work on upperbody strength so I'll probably drop a cardio or yoga and add another ST.

On the subject of the challenge, weren't their 6 of us that were interested? I thought Belle, Kier, Angie, Jayne, you and I all expressed interest.

Becky - I did my 4 miler this morning. What WATP did you do?

Going to WW tonight and using a pass for no weigh. I have to go again on Monday so will weigh then and get back to journaling/counting points.

Not much planned for this weekend as I work all day tomorrow at 2nd job (I know I quit it but took the shift because of all the car repairs.)

What does your weekend look like?
Closed Thread