Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 06:05 PM   #1  
bmc

Default Thanksgiving Dinner Help

Hi
Im trying to plan for my Thanksgiving Dinner,but I have a few questions,my complete food companion(flex)book listed under S for stuffing says 1/2 cup is 4 points,Is that with the milk included that you mix it with?I make my own stuffing and fry onions in crisco oil,so would 4 points be for everything in the stuffing?Also mashed potatos is 1/2 cup 2 points would that include the milk and butter that they get mashed with?I guess everyone cooks different,but I add just a little milk and some butter to mask my potatos with.Thanks for the Help.

Brenda
Old 11-05-2003, 09:34 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

It is hard to say. Stuffing points they list is for the 'basic' stuffing made with butter usually.

Same with the mashed potatoes. I make Potatoes and it is 3 points for 1 1/2 cups someone else will make them and it is 4 points for 1/2 a cup.

Best bet is to use your best guess and figure out the points for your 'recipe.'
Closed Thread