Weight Loss Support - Hi!!!

View Full Version : Hi!!!

candybar74
11-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Hi! I'm new to this site, looking to lose 35 pounds and trying by counting calories. Would love any suggestions or advice. I am a 28 year old mother of 2 ( 2 and 4 years old) and I take care of my kids full-time and also work full-time from home for a Gyn/oncology practice. As you can imagine, I have very little "me time." I gained 70 pounds with the first baby and 50 with the 2nd and have lost a few times only to gain it back. I also suffer from what the doctors believe, at this point, to be fibromyalgia. Would love to hear how you all are shedding those unwanted pounds!;)

need2losemore
11-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Hello,
welcome to the site. I think you would find me and the women in the stay at home moms board to be a wonderful support group for you. come on over.

vollybchick
06-28-2004, 05:34 PM
hi candybar 74! welcome to this website, i hope you find it very supportive like i do! well i just read your article and thought i could try to help? I am on a 1,000 calorie diet, i was on this for awhile and went from 272 to 210, i have to lose 35 mor pounds. did you try 1,200 calorie diet??? Maybe you could try that.