Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 09:03 PM   #1  
it's the getting up

Question What are some of your "other" goals?

I was rereading my goals which sadly to say have seen better days and it occured to me that I have more goals....different ones from my monthly ones if that makes sence. I guess they would be more long term goal and possibly medium term if there is such a thing!??!?! Anyways my ultimate goal is to get to 150 lbs. I guess my next mini goal is that I want to make it to 180 lbs by the time I go home for christmas and be wearing a 12. I want to start running again and really start lifting weights. I haven't ever really lifted for any length of time and I think my body would make drastic improvements. If I can accomplish these two things I think I have a better chance at hitting my next mini goal which is almost more important to me than onederland. Just wanted to see what ya'll were thinking and if I was the only one who didn't spill everything in their monthly goals?
Old 10-26-2003, 01:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/166/158

Height: 5'6"

I have a secret goal that nobody knows about... I really would like to eventually be 140 lb (which is realistic since I am only 5'6"), but I haven't seen that since I lost weight before going to college 10 years ago. I typically like to try to lose 5 lbs per month, but I try not to get discouraged if I don't. I have gotten to the point where I am happy if I lose anything in a month!!!

Unfortunately I don't think I'll see 165 by the end of the month, and that was one of my October goals. I haven't totally stuck with my workout goals this month either, mostly because I've been so busy (excuses, excuses). Now that the last roadblock for me is gone (my sister's wedding yesterday), the excuses are GONE! Until Thanksgiving...
Old 10-26-2003, 05:28 PM   #3  
Movin' and Losin'

My goals didn't really pan out this month either. I'm making progress, but I guess it's just not as much or as fast as I had hoped. I was really hoping to be at 180 by this weekend, but no such luck. I make mini-goals in my head that I really hope to achieve, but I never write it down with my "actual" goals. Funny... most of these goals I have in my head deal with weighing a certain weight when I see someone I haven't seen in a long time.

Jina
Closed Thread