Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 07:58 PM   #1  

Default Feisty-Sexy 50-60 yr olds #235

It's time for a new thread.

Trudy you look so glamourous and so does Slavika. You both look great.

Karen you are so cute and so is your dh. He's famous now that he is on the web.

Marnie I sent you my email by pm. Can't wait to see you too.

Lily in your dreams is that you with Tom at that last table.

Trudy I started watching Hollywood Wives and just saw the first half hour or so. All Farrah needs is a broomstick. She hasn't aged well at all. Remember when she was on Letterman or Leno and was spaced out?

Maria I went to browse and opened my spot with the picture and inserted it and it didn't take. I am sure it is me since I don't get a message. Congratulations on getting the job. They will be glad they hired you.

Had an interesting day. There was a deer in the park this morning and it was stalking a little cat. The cat had a pink collar on so it must have been dropped off. The deer was stomping its foot and hissing at the cat. I got out of dh's truck and the deer wouldn't leave. It just stared at me. I was close but was afraid to go to the cat. I was jumping up and down and clapping my hands at it. [Sure I looked like a weirdo] Finally it went into the woods and I got the cat to leave. I hope it got away. That was too weird. I hate it when people don't want their pets and just drop them off somewhere.

Went to a luncheon for the hospital guild my sister does stuff for. It was their fundraiser craft sale. She gave me an old school desk to paint for it. It was on auction and when I left it was up to $175.

Have a nice evening,
Peggy
Old 10-22-2003, 09:45 PM   #2  

Peggy and I both started a new thread at the same time, I have now 'cut&pasted Peggy's post onto the other new thread!

Cheers
Maria
Closed Thread