General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 09:55 PM   #1  

Angry Sadkhin Method - anyone try it?

I have been arguing back and forth with myself about trying this new diet that I found - The Sadkhin Method.

http://www.sadkhin.com

It is a very strict eating/cleansing plan.
If anyone wants to try it along with me please email me and we'll support eachother.

I live in Northern California, I am female, 26 years old and have 70lbs. to get rid of! I don't want to loose this weight...I never want to find it again...it needs to be gone from my life!

http://www.sadkhin.com

Even if you don't think the Sadkhin Method is right for you maybe we could still buddy up?
Old 10-22-2003, 06:11 AM   #2  

JBella:

Please be careful with this! Especially if you have ANY kind of diabetic problems. I read this whole thing and even they say you can become dizzy and lightheaded and experience hypoglycemic problems. I am not criticizing you for trying whatever you want, but this sounds dangerous and not healthy at all. Part of the program of the first 10 days has you drink a lot of milk. COW'S MILK DOES NOT HAVE the miracle property most people think it does. You will lose weight because you are not consuming huge amounts of fat, and no protein, but your body will eventually stop when you have lost water and it adjusts to just fruits, veggies, and milk and because you don't exercise there is nothing to boost your metabolism and you WON'T BURN FAT. There is no way you can and they DEMAND that you not exercise and that is plain STUPID!

I hope you succeed at whatever you do, but I beg of you to be very very careful with this program. It is not balanced and I would consider a FAD diet.

Good Luck to you and I know you can get the weight off!

Faye
Old 10-22-2003, 10:24 AM   #3  

Wow!...I think I am speechless?..They want me just to drink milk for four days?...What?..This looks a little scary to me?..In a perfect world...we would LOVE to lose 25 lbs. in one month?..BUT isn't it all going to come back and find us REALLY quickly?..

JBella...I do believe in cleansing the body. There are several ways to do this. Here are some ways I have found to be beneficial...I have done alot of reading on cleansing the body and I do believe that when our body is properly cleansed ..it does function better..and we feel better. Here is a couple of things I do:

1) Start your day with a glass of warm lemon water. Lemon is good for cleansing the liver.

2) Unsweet cranberry juice mixed with a spoonful of ground flaxseed.

3) Sprinkle ground flaxseed on top of low-fat yougurt.

4) Eat as many RAW vegetables during the day as possible..it makes a great snack. Our body needs the enzymes found only in the RAW form.

5) Check out the Ultimate Meal Replacement drink. They have a website. In my opinion this is one of the best if not the best meal replacement shake that is avaliable to buy.

6) of course...WATER! WATER! WATER!..I really need 100 oz. at my present weight..but it is hard to get in!

Recommending reading: The 24-hr turnaround

Hope I have helped you!..Believe me ...I know the temptation to lose the weight really fast with a diet such as this..but slow and steady really wins the race with weight loss. I have tried to start and focus on eating more healthy..and started asking myself "Would this be good for my body?"..Kim in NC
Closed Thread