South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 07:41 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Just Chat - Monday, October 20

Good Monday Morning!

Lousy night of sleep with my darn ear but the drops DO seem to help. We are off to the Doc today for a re-check for Harry and to hand in the CT results. I am definitely going to whine about my ear when I'm there!

Gail is arriving in an hour and Harry is still asleep! I need to pry him loose and get breakfast into him so Gail doesn't need to clean around us in the kitchen. Catch you later!
Old 10-20-2003, 08:26 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, Ruthie... so sorry to hear about your ear!
Let us know how it goes with Harry. DEFINITELY get something for your ear while you're there!

Yes, my cleaning lady will be arriving in about an hour, too. The butler will answer the door, because I will be in bed with a book and a box of bonbons.

I'm back from the cottage with a heck of a sore throat. I really AM going back to bed. With a hot something or other. Is it too early to put whisky in my hot something or other?
Old 10-20-2003, 08:49 AM   #3  
Mous

I am my CLEANING LADY! This is where I am off to now...to CLEAN, eat and cook......not all at once

Stayed the same this week and am happy with this as I added some different things to my menu.

Have a happy Monday.

Marcie

You are all in my thoughts.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:11 AM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Good morning ladies. My cleaning is all done for the morning. Was up bright and early. Still have a bit of a sore throat, and this sinus thing is hanging on. The sun is shining here but it is cold. I think winter has arrived. Well I guess it had to happen at some point. Ruth hope you can get something for your ear. Have a great day chickies.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/172/125

Height: 4'9"

Mornin ladies It's a gorgeous mornin in MS. It's going to be in the mid 80s today and no rain until the weekend...yay!

DH is out of town til Friday....I hate when he goes out of town, but it'll give me some time to do nothing

I am so tired from yesterday. My father-in-law stopped by the house around 1 pm and brought over 8 azaleas that we needed to get planted right away. Geesh I like to rest on Sundays not work But we got them all planted. Needless to say I didn't do any toning since I thought all that bending and such was enough exercise for the day

Have a good Monday!
Old 10-20-2003, 09:42 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone....festival was just great....had a ball. Didn't find one thing I had to buy though...Ate to much of the wrong foods but back on track today. Lots of laundry to do....check back later...
Old 10-20-2003, 09:44 AM   #7  

I am my own cleaning lady too!

Yesterday, I was seriously considering hiring! They guy I work with was telling my how his wife was happy to get him out of the house so she could clean....hmmm, I don't have a wife to clean for me while I am working 7 days a week! (DH is sure not going to do it!)

Oh Well....I would probably clean before and after the cleaning lady was there anyway!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope everyone is feeling better...
Old 10-20-2003, 10:38 AM   #8  
GARDENING ADDICT

SHOOT!!!!!
I typed a long post and then lost it when I tried to send it. So, this will be short...
Ellis, Ruth and Little Chick~~I hope that everybody will be feeling better soon :

House cleaning... I don't even want to think about it right now. I woke up late and with a bad sinus headache. So, maybe tomorrow????
Old 10-20-2003, 10:59 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

I am spoiled....I work Saturday Mornings to pay for my major indulgence...the cleaning lady....well, I also use Saturday's to pay for my once in a while massages!!!

I worked all weekend and have an arbitration at 11:00, would really just like to sit with the day and get some work done, but will do that this afternoon and tongiht.

Wishing all a wonderful day at the beach....and hope that everyone takes good care and feels better...especially you Ruth, Ellis and Little Chick!!!!

rb
Old 10-20-2003, 12:12 PM   #10  
Imagine...

Hi Girls

Just a quick I threw my back out & it's killing me Hope we all feel better soon. I am doing good not smoking & staying op...gee wonder if the muscle relaxers have anything to do with it.

Everyone feel better and I will see ya in a few days.
Old 10-20-2003, 01:55 PM   #11  

Oh, my aching HEAD! I HATE being sick!!

Sflake, are you accident prone? Because I'm seeing a pattern, here... I hope your back is better soon, sweetie. And congrats re: the smoking and eating.

Ruth, I could really use that 10 million that that couple won in Cornwall. I don't know who the **** they are, but I'm sure they'd be pleased to give us at least half. We'll split it.

AHA!! I just figured something out! I couldn't think why my glasses were leaving such deep red marks on my nose. It's because I've never worn glasses while having a cold before! Isn't this just fascinating...
I feel like I'm stoned (NOT that I've ever been stoned before, but I think this must be what it feels like...), but all I've taken is Advil.
Ah... I forgot about the whisky... I'll just put a wee shot in my coffee... there we go. Used the Jack Daniels. No point in wasting Glenlivet in coffee. Oh, my... that's very strong. I hope no one smells my breath when I pick up my son from school...

Sil, where've you been? How's your head? Come on over and I'll give you a little shot of whisky.

Little Chick, hope you're feeling better soon, too, sweetie!

love and hugs to all...

I wonder if I have a fever... it's awful damned hot in here...
Old 10-20-2003, 04:38 PM   #12  
Member Florida Chick

Hi Everyone: Guess it is a good thing I didn't make it for coffee this a.m. as it sounds like the sick ward. Seems almost everyone has some sort of ailment Let's get everybody back on the healthy side.

Ruth: Hope your ear is better and that all of the news about Harry is good.

Ellis: I hope there is no patrol car out looking for inebriated drivers!: Just don't breath on him. Hope the JD did the trick.

Sflake: Hope you got out the heating pad. Good for those back aches.

How is it that the colds and sinus seems to have hit all at once. Now me: I tipped off my bicycle on Sat. and as I caught myself with my right arm, pulled a muscle in my rib/chest area. Curves was not easy today as I had to skip all the machines that used a lot of arm motion - so I should have really stron legs.

Lets hope we all are feeling better tomorrow. Lizzie
Old 10-20-2003, 04:50 PM   #13  

Oh, Lizzie! Ouch! You poor dear! Get better soon, hon!

Listen, I WALK to pick up my son... you think I'd drive after having a wee whisky!?
Old 10-20-2003, 05:57 PM   #14  

Hi Everyone!

I've never joined the Just Chat before, but I always read and see what everyone is doing.

I'm so overwhelmed - I was so busy working yesterday on my birthday that I didn't get online at all. What a nice surprise to have a party on my computer waiting for me! Thank you! Thank you to all who wished me a happy Birthday. Thanks Ruth, dentrassi, ellis, Marcie, Motts and Rowan!!

I'm so sorry to hear so many are not feeling well today. ellis, I'd ditch the coffee and go for straight Glenlivet - no one will notice! Get better soon Ruth, Ellis, Little Chick, Sil, sflake and Lizzie!

Rowan, you are so smart to build indulgences like that in for yourself!

I have to admit - I feel like celebrating - I just finished Phase 1 yesterday and I didn't cheat AT ALL - I was perfect. I had been so nervous and didn't think I could do it, but I did.

I lost 12 pounds!

Today - I start Phase 2, but I haven't added a carb yet - I'm a little afraid - I actually feel like I could go on eating Phase 1 for a long time!

Hugs to you all!

Old 10-20-2003, 06:32 PM   #15  

Good evening everyone! Today is my first day on SBD. I am so tired right now and have to look forward to Salmon for dinner. UGH! I am going to stick with it though! Today wasn't so bad, it was nice to have snacks. I usually don't eat until around noon then I indulge myself with fast food! That is why I need to loose wt. UGH!
Take care and I'll let you know how I do tomorrow!
Teri
Closed Thread