South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 06:47 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Just Chat - Wednesday, October 15

Good morning from drenched Delta! It has been pouring since about 7 last night so the weatherman was right - just off on the timing!

I woke at 2 and didn't get back to sleep - not the Girls this time, just my darn brain worrying away. I was all set to go back to bed around 6 when Harry got up and dressed. Luckily he did not want eggs and bacon for breakfast and settled for cereal and fruit. It's going to be a long morning!

More coffee is needed right now! Back in a bit.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:51 AM   #2  

Good morning! Actually its 4am here. And Icouldnt sleep so I am up printing out the Phase 1 food list to bring with me shopping.
Its a cold night here.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:02 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Ruthie, you'd better have a nap today. And stop that damned worrying! It causes nothing but harm.

Jen, could you pick up my shopping for me, please?

I'm going to the gym this morning. I do NOT feel like it.
I've got clothes on the line, and it's pouring rain. crabby, crabby...

love and hugs to all
Old 10-15-2003, 08:10 AM   #4  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Good morning ladies. The rain has not started here yet but it is going to soon. The wind is blowing and the sky is very dark. Not looking forward to being stuck in the house all day. Well I guess we will have to stay in the house curled up with a good book, feet up and wrapped in a nice warm blanket, cup of tea in hand.....sorry nice dream though. Have a great day ladies.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:44 AM   #5  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Sounds like all of you have the weather that I had yesterday!! I stayed home curled up under a blanket and kept dropping off on the couch. Today iit is COLD here, and my legs are aching.

Ruth-Sorry to hear that you are having trouble sleeping. Stress and worry are bad enough even WITHOUT that. How is Harry doing?

Jen-Cold here too!! I took the kids to school in a long sleeved shirt and wished I had worn a coat. Good thing I INSISTED that DS13 find a jacket!!!

Ellis-BUMMER< BUMMER< BUMMER!!! Hate it when that happens. (ALL of it.) I was in a bad/sad mood yesterday and I think that a lot of it was the weather. I am actually feeling pretty good this morning despite the cold!!!

Little Chick-Too bad you CAN'T do that, it sounds wonderful!

I think I am going to work at home today. Just feeling really slow today. We have parent/teacher conferences tonight and tomorrow for the kids. Today is our busy day ANYWAY (music lessons after school) so I will be TIRED by tonight!! (Who am i fooling? I'm already tired!!!)
Old 10-15-2003, 08:53 AM   #6  
Imagine...

Just a quick hi ...I am off to Massachusettes for a big corp. meeting.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 175/172/125

Height: 4'9"

Mornin everyone! It's a bit nippy out here this morning. I think it's going to get around 70ish today. I got my 40 minute walk in this mornin and feel pretty good

Went to Wal-mart last night and got a set of 3 lb weights. I'm going to use them at night when I do my crunches and leg lifts and such.

Nothing much going on with me. Oh yes! Guess what? I'm getting new furniture for my office. I am sooooo We figure since they won't give me a raise...they can get me some new furniture. Hopefully that'll be in before we go on Christmas break

Have a great day everybody!
Old 10-15-2003, 09:25 AM   #8  

Den, I'm glad you're feeling a little better today!
Mom called and said she wasn't coming in to go the gym, so I'm home having a cozy coffee. Feeling a little better, although EXTREMELY guilty for not working out. I DO have dinner planned, which is a major ta-da!
Sflake, I hope you're not working for some blood-sucking corporation.

Little Chick, I'm giving you the day off. Curl up with your book and tea.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:29 AM   #9  

Motts, you could always sell your new furniture in lieu of a raise.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:20 AM   #10  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Ellis wish I could have 6 little ones running around here today. Not a chance of a good book or a cup of tea. But thanks anyway.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:40 AM   #11  

Good morning all!! I wish we had some of that rain down here in Oklahoma!! I am going to be busy here today...Need to clean house....(yes, I know...OCD) My dogs are doing so much better with there hay fever...poor darlings....won't clear up completly until we have a good frost...and that could be weeks away!! I am getting really excited about my nip-tuck!! well...need to get busy...love you guys!!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:30 AM   #12  
Work in Progress

Good Morning everyone,
Am downing my second cup of coffee as I type. Am very stressed, even though I am happily divorced, today would have been 20 years married today had I had a different life.......glad I don't but still some feelings about all of it.

ellis - sorry about the laundry, I miss having clothes on the line, maybe my next house.....glad that Harry wanted cereral Ruth.....

I have a very busy few days culminating in that big meeting Friday-Saturday...only thing that I am really looking forward to is a massage at the spa at the hotel....that is what I am trying to think of as I push through the mud of the week...

have a great day to everyone on the boards!!!! boy, french toast sounds awfully good this AM!!! better go have the shake!!

rb
Old 10-15-2003, 03:53 PM   #13  

Good Day to everyone!
It's cold here in Ohio too, 54 degrees and VERY windy. We have a tree in the front yard that needs to be cut down due to a large split in the trunk, I am hoping the roots are still strong and the tree and my cars survive the wind storm!
So far so good with the SBD, although I am feeling a little lightheaded on and off, is this normal? I am sure my body is wondering when the sugar will be coming.
I am considering joining "Curves" (30 minute gym for women only) any input from anyone?
Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 10-15-2003, 04:12 PM   #14  
Member Florida Chick

TooBig: I'm a Curves member and it is great. If you join next week and can prove you have had a mammogram in the past year, they will waive the joining/membership fee. Just for next week. It is nationwide they tell me, and it is a good deal. i go three times a week, have lost inches here and there and it helps with the weight loss too.

Ruth: I'm sure you have had a loooooong day. Hope you can sleep tonight. I'm with Ellis- just don't let that 'worry' get you down so you can't sleep. Sorry I missed coffee this a.m. As you can tell I am just not regularly a morning person.

We are having cooler weather for here, also. A very pleasant day. Today we had our ladies luncheon for park ladies. I was very good had a great spinach salad. We had some little chocolates for favors, and I did eat those. Haven't had any in so long, I weakened.

Whimsey: You will be so pleased with your blephloplasty.: Aren't you proud that I finally learned to spell what that whole procedure is. I can't say it but I can spell it. You will look in the mirror and wonder who that lady is with the gorgeous eyes.

Hi to everyone on the board, and hope y ou have had a great day. Lizzie
Closed Thread