Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 09:06 AM   #1  
Divine Gal

Talking Weekend 10/11 & 10/12

Good Morning Ladies

I hope everyone is doing pretty well and has a great weekend.

BBIAB

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 10-11-2003, 12:27 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Lynnie, how are you feeling ?

I had a great morning, got up at 6:30 am layed in bed until about 7:30 with the bambino watching cartoons sipping coffee....can't tell you the last time I did that. Then I cleaned the bedrooms, took a shower and gave the bambino one.

Called Toy's R Us to see if I could return a doll that she had for 2 weeks and was broken, I had the receipt (but no box) so they said yes, she was a very happy camper, me too. So we went there and then went to two local farms to look at the pumpkins and decorations. One farm had apple cider donuts which when Grace saw them she said ooooh Mommy I'm soooo hungry lol... I bought them and the smell brought me back to when i was little... they were heavenly, I love cakey heavy donuts mmmm. Nope I didnt have one (yet lol). So we saw the animals at the farm and had a nice time walking around.

I got home about 12 noon, gave her a bottle and put her in for a nap.... I'm waiting for her to fall asleep so I can go kick back on the couch.

Later my two sisters are coming over and so are their rug rats, so it will be a busy afternoon....oy! lol

I LOVE THE FALL !!!!!

God is Good !!
Hugs All....
Old 10-11-2003, 01:18 PM   #3  

Good morning....just dropping by to say hi.....It is our Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.....DS1 & his GF flew in last night for the weekend.....busy.....have a great weekend.

April
Old 10-11-2003, 02:13 PM   #4  
Divine Gal

Hiya Leenie and April

I feel much better even though I am bloated.I feel more like myself.Not so down in the dumps.I am back on track to eating better things.But I am not going to weigh myself till not this monday or tuesday but the next.That way I have all the PMS & AMS gonna.

Went to the store today and bought Rembrandt whitening gel. My teeth are white but I know they can be whiter.Picked up to halloween cards for my goddaughters.

Talk to ya soon.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 10-11-2003, 06:18 PM   #5  
CIN

Default Hello

Hi Gang,
Went to the church Fall Festival...was almost HOT! It was a perfect day but a little warm My 4 grandchildren enjoyed everything.face painting,games,giant slide and the tickets were cheap.5/$1 and everything was 1 ticket! WaaaHOOOOOOOOOOO!

The grand finale was pie in the face contest...the pie was auctioned off for $300 and rubbed in the face a good sport who then jumped up chased down the Pastor and smeared his face ALL OVER THE PASTOR! What a hoot! We roared! It was more fun watching the Pastor run than anything!

So.I am pooped and gonna eat a yummy supper that was simmering in the crockpot while I was gone all day!
Later
Cin
Old 10-11-2003, 06:32 PM   #6  

Hi everyone - Greetings from the foliage season in New Hampshire.
Old 10-11-2003, 07:02 PM   #7  
Divine Gal

Wow Cin; that sounds great.Whatcha making in the crockpot?

Hiya Mary
Old 10-11-2003, 07:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Yea what's been simmering in the crockpot all day Cin?
Enquiring minds want to know?

I've had a busy day. Been cleaning alllllllllll day. That's my exercise for today - especially since I can now barely move. My youngest son has several friends coming over to eat pizza, watch Daddy Day Care, and play some nintendo. I need to work on my lesson for tomorrow during all that calmness! lol My oldest son just left to go hang out with some friends in their dorms, since youngest son's friends are taking over the house tonight.

Hubby is deer hunting this evening and will get back in time for pizza.

Leenie - sounds like you had a fun & busy day with Gracie!

Lynnie - glad you're feeling better today!

Marishka - greetings to you too girlie!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-11-2003, 07:39 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone,

Here I am at night again, LOL.

My hubby made a lower cal chili that used lean steak and less beans. It was sooooo good! I was much happier!

I wish I could get to the board earlier. I feel like I'm always coming late,

hope everyone is having a great Saturday evening!

Cassie
Old 10-11-2003, 10:54 PM   #10  
Divine Gal

Hiya Cathy and Irish
Old 10-12-2003, 01:13 PM   #11  
Divine Gal

Default Hello ladies

Well its Sunday and tomorrow a new week is beginning.This weekend has been a somewhat busy one.I have been bleaching my teeth to get them whiter.That Rembrandt stuff really works.

Hubby is working on installing a lift for a lady; to make some money.YAY!!!!!!

I hope everyone's weekend has been good.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 10-12-2003, 03:28 PM   #12  
CIN

Default yesterdays crockpot

To answer the question..roast beef...........cooked ever so tender.

I was in Kroger Sat morning and spotted a huge chuck roast marked down to $2.46............nothing was wrong with it!What a deal.
We will have it again Monday with some other veggies!

Enjoyed lunch out after church.leaving for a walk before it starts to rain!

Later
Cin
Old 10-12-2003, 04:02 PM   #13  
Divine Gal

hiya Cin

Man I am beat and sweating hard.I just got done exercising for 10 mins on the rider.But I have been cleaning and moving around all day.
Old 10-12-2003, 04:28 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey there chickadees

We got back from church around 1 and then I started frying fish and fries with all the fixings (I know not too healthy but it's Sunday and everybody wanted something special). My oldest son brought one of the guys from the dorms over to eat, and boy was that fellow glad to get a home cooked meal. I felt sorry for him bec he enjoyed it so much.

I am taking the rest of the day off and gonna do as little as possible!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-12-2003, 05:49 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Well, best laid plans ...

We went to the movies and then we stopped at a Chinese buffet. I had preplanned what I was going to order, red licorice at the movies and one scoop of ice cream for dessert at the buffet.

When I got to the theater there was a sign up with a special, 2 free bags of M&M's if you order 2 medium popcorn & drinks. So I zeroed right in. M&M's is a passion. I split that order with my daughter.

When I went to the buffet, I did pretty good at first, steamed green beans, carrots, peppers and tomatoes with some cooked shrimp.

I thought, I'll get jello with the ice cream. Well, I got there and I got ice cream and peanuts coated with some kind of sugar.

I'm not sure how to count the points. I decided I was going to list it all anyway and not ignore it.

I'm not sure how to figure out:

movie popcorn with butter, medium
peants with a sugar coating that melted and hardened
shrimp, medium, with the shells on. I had less than a cup of them

hope everyone is having a better day,
Cassie
Closed Thread