South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 11:32 PM   #1  
Fighter

Talking You are all Angels!!!

Today I feel absolutely great. I feel fulfilled, and happy, full of energy... I started Phase II today, and I savored every delicious bite I ate. I had an apple for the first time in 4 months, I had the most scrumptious chicken stir-fry for lunch, I ate a piece of whole grain bread with cheese and turkey along with my salad for dinner, and for breakfast I had a bowl of cereal! It was Fiber One, with skim milk. I feel like there is nothing I want that I can't have, it's amazing how the cravings for bad stuff disappeared! I drank all my 80 ounces of water and did my 50 minutes of working out, and I haven't lost an ounce since last week, but for the first time it doesn't bug me because of how good I feel! I'm sorry to babble on, but I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your ideas, suggestions, and support to get me through Phase I and keep me motivated on exercising and eating right. I credit you wonderful chicks with a large part of my high spirits! Bless you all!
Old 10-06-2003, 11:53 PM   #2  
Captain of MY Destiny!

Oh, Harmony! I am so glad you feel great! It sounds like you are embracing your new WOE with gusto! Good for you!
Old 10-07-2003, 04:58 AM   #3  
Mous

You are enjoying the fruits of this diet and not the apple!

Health really is our goal and weight loss is our gift.
You are thinking healthy and acting healthy.

GOOD for you.

I am PROUD of you.

Lady
Old 10-07-2003, 07:43 AM   #4  
Imagine...

Yay!
Old 10-07-2003, 10:45 AM   #5  
Enthusiasm is contagious

Good for you Harmony!

It really sounds like you have a wonderful attitude about

this lifestyle !!

Way to go!