Depression and Weight Issues - Good Luck Cin !!!

View Full Version : Good Luck Cin !!!

Leenie
10-01-2003, 08:57 AM
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SURGERY TODAY!

:grouphug:

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.

HUGS AND KISSES

CIN
10-01-2003, 09:14 AM
Leens,
Thank you.I must have needed that because as I am waiting for my daughter to pick me up.I thought I would pop in and say hello.!

I appreciate prayers always..you know that!

I will type when I get home and let you all know how it went. I am positive my finger will be numb for hours! (that will be a god thing)

I am actually looking forward to not doing much today......what time does that Dr Phil show come on.?I MUST see what everyone is talking about!

Later taters!;)
Cin

CIN
10-01-2003, 09:15 AM
Typo
God thing and Good thing same thing!:lol: ;) :)

cathyxxx
10-01-2003, 10:34 AM
Good Morning Cin - I will be praying for you too. Let us know how it goes when you can.

Dr Phil comes on in the afternoons - at 3:00 around here, but the weightloss shows have been on Mondays and Tuesdays. It will not be about weightloss today.

You are so right .... God thing = good thing! ;)

hugs,
cathy

Tippy
10-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Good luck, Cin!

Kempyd
10-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Good Luck! I will be thinking about you hon.

Ruthxxx
10-01-2003, 11:34 AM
((((CIN)))

CIN
10-01-2003, 02:58 PM
:cp: Hello everyone this is Cin's daughter. She wanted me to let everyone know that she is doing well. The surgery went fine and she is home finally getting a little pampering herself. (she deserves it) :)
She has to keep her right hand over her heart for 24 - 48 hrs. So she appears to be saying the pledge at all times. LOL Needless to say everything is a bit challenging for her. To make her feel better I attempted to eat lunch with one hand too. Find a way to get the food down no matter what! No problem there.
She appreciates your thoughts and prayers and sends hugs your way too. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.
Brook;)

Leenie
10-01-2003, 03:13 PM
Brook, thanks for the update.

Cin sweetie pie............chocolate shakes ;)

Glad your okay and its finally over with. We love you :)

Leenie

liz321
10-01-2003, 03:31 PM
Cin be well....comfort food even!

Eliz

cathyxxx
10-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Hey Brook,
thanks for letting us know how your mom is doing.
I'm glad that you are there to take good care of her and pamper her! what a great daughter!!!!

Cin, great big hugs! take care and take it easy!

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))
cathy

lynnie24
10-01-2003, 08:03 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((cin)))))))))))))))))) ))))))
I am glad you are ok.

Thanks for the update Brook..:)