Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Default 5 lb. Reward Box

Someone here suggested this, and I decided to do it, too. I lost my first 5 lbs. since making the box so I got to dip into my reward box over the weekend.

What I decided, however, was to take what I would have rewarded myself with (this time I picked out the slip of paper with "book" on it) and put the money into our vacation fund. We are hopefully going to the UK in a year, and putting my 5 lb. rewards into the fund makes it all the more sweeter. Oh, and part of the vacation fund will be used for the Chicago trip, too, so that might be an idea for those of you who are thinking about Chicago. Put some $$ in your Chicago fund for every 5 lbs.!

Thanks to whoever suggest the 5 lb. reward box, by the way!
Old 09-29-2003, 11:18 PM   #2  
missaprylj

Sounds awesome! I should put money in my "shopping money" jar. Muahhaa... no... wait.... ALL of my money is in my shopping money jar!! I agree though. Whose ever idea this was, it was awesome. I only have... 4 more pounds to go until my first reward! Sadly, I won't know until Halloween because of my little "Whip The Scale" campaign. By the way.... Congrats on reaching your 5lb. loss, Sheila! -Apryl

Closed Thread