Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 12:12 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#44)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 12:15 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #43 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 01:49 PM   #3  

Shelley how is the hand today? I hope that it is better than yesterday. Is it the hand that is your dominent one?

Gayle your paintings are awesome....you are a Micheal Angelo. I like the barn with the lovely sunset.

Sherry do something for yourself today. Take an afternoon off. You deserve it. Do you enjoy doing all the work around the house? Or is it a chore? I enjoy doing most of the stuff around the house. I pride myself on the out come. I will take that hug from you today....and send one back< too!

Vicki younever know what kids are getting into these days. I have one of those kids and I wouldn't be surprised with much.

Ramona I hope that you are having a blast.
Old 09-28-2003, 06:19 PM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Gayle - I am SO jealous! I can barely draw a recognizable stick figure! I especially like your hummingbird stool. You should find a furniture store or knickknacks place that will sell your work on consignment. I'll bet you could make a living doing it.

I think I am catching a cold...I just feel kinda blah today. I thought maybe it was allergies, but I've been sleeping on and off all day and have felt a little feverish. I would love to go back to the gym, but this ALWAYS happens...I plan to go back and I get sick.
Old 09-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #5  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Everyone

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The weather here is beautiful, in the low 70's today. We have been doing a lot of stuff outside this weekend.

Ramona....Your reunion with your friends sounds great. How did last night go?

Gayle....I love your paintings. The barns are my favorite too. I have a small collection of paintings of old houses but love old barns too. You are so talented!!

Dee...Your adventure last weekend sounded awesome. I almost felt like I was reading a romance novel.

Sherry....I hope you have got some rest today because I know you worked all day yesterday. We should have gotten together this weekend, I miss you when we don't talk for a few days. I'm excited about my weigh-in in the morning, I have done good this week!!

Shelley...Please take care of yourself. Be careful out there walking too.

Jennelle....I hope you are feeling better. My allergies have given me a fit for 6 weeks. I'm with ya on the excerise thing. The weather here is great, I have no excuse for not walking.

Carol...How was your weekend? I bet the pounds are still falling off you, WTG!!!

Hugs for all my Floozies friends....DEB

Old 09-29-2003, 10:31 AM   #6  

Had a great time Saturday night and even managed to stay until 2:00 a.m.
I was having so much fun I didn't even get tired!
However, today I'm moving at about half speed. This must be what a hangover feels like!
I'm getting ready to post a couple of pictures on the picture thread. They are kind of dark, but you'll get the idea.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:30 PM   #7  

Ramona you look sooo...good. I love the color that you are wearing. It looks great on you. You are one hot chick! Thanks for posting the pic.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:27 PM   #8  

Ramona-Great pics!!
Old 09-29-2003, 07:10 PM   #9  

Ramona,
I'm glad you had a great time!!! The pictures are great ...and YOU looked gorgeous!!

I'm VERY tired tonight so I won't be posting to everyone. I'll post again tomorrow night.

Hope everyone had a great OP day!

HUGS........
Old 09-29-2003, 07:12 PM   #10  

Debbie,
I'm so happy for you!!!! WTG on the 4 lbs. loss this week!! I knew you could do it!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 10:07 PM   #11  

Wow Debbie that is a great loss! Keep it up!
Old 09-30-2003, 07:33 AM   #12  
Carol

ACCEPT SUCCESS

Success is not a secret. It is a choice that is made over and over again. Success is not something that can be denied to you. It is something that you can always choose to accept.

How do you accept success? You accept success by making the effort instead of making excuses. You accept success by taking responsibility instead of counting on someone else to do it for you. You accept success by being truthful with others and, just as importantly, with yourself.

You accept success when things get tough, by being positive and innovative instead of becoming despondent. You accept success by being who you are and by contributing what you can, rather than pretending to be someone else.

Every day you can choose either to accept success or to just let it pass you by.

With each thought, each word, each action, choose to accept success.

WTG DEBBIE!!! I knew you could do it!!

Everyone have a great OP day!!

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 09-30-2003 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:08 AM   #13  

Good Mornin'

Today was my weigh-in and I stayed the same at 162. Some weeks I lose a lb. and other weeks I stay the same. I can't figure this out because I stay within my points and I drink LOTS of water daily. Oh well....My clothes are a smaller size...so that's what counts ...right???

Carol,
Thanks for the motivational this morning. WTG on the 1 1/2 lbs. loss!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! You'll be looking great in that bikini!!!!

Gotta get to work....Have a great OP day!!!!

Hugs.........
Old 09-30-2003, 09:27 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Sherry, your bodyis playing "catchup" on the weeks that you stay the same. YOU ARE DOING SUPER!

Deb: SUPER JOB TOO!!!!!!! Let's get motivated together now, I'm back to my "old clothes"!
Old 09-30-2003, 09:55 AM   #15  
Losing it!

YOU ARE SOOOOOO PRETTY RAMONA!!!!! And you looked stunning!
Closed Thread